剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
我估计他拿走了阿克塞尔的手♥机♥ 这么做肯定有他的目的
I reckon he took Axel's phone. And he would have taken it for a reason.
那我们就没法追踪他了
We can't really track him, then?
阿克塞尔从不用 政♥府♥配发的手♥机♥ 我也一样
Axel never used his government-issued phone, nor do I.
看吧 我说的就是这事
See, that's exactly what I'm talking about,
你们俩公然无视规定
you two flagrantly disregarding protocol.
关于下一阶段和那个孩子 我觉得我们需要…
Regarding the next phase and the child, I reckon we need--
对 说得没错 下一阶段的规划
Yes, well, exactly, the next phase needs to be planned
必须极其周密 而且…
in very meticulous detail, and…
唐尼受过特殊训练
Downey's particular training
意味着我们需要匹配度极高的专业技能
means we need a very specific matched skill set.
至于招募方面 他们已经在做接♥班♥计划了
And recruitment, well, they are succession planning.
你到底在胡扯什么
What the fuck are you on about?
这不是我的决定 阿莫斯
It's not my decision, Amos.
我理解你想亲手了结这事
I know you'd like to finish it,
但上面认为你该永久调离岗位去休哀悼假
but it's felt that you should be released on grief leave permanently.
我悼念的方式是做自己最擅长的事 - 你不再负责这个案子了
I grieve by doing what I'm best at. - You're off the case.
明白吗
All right?
你一个人行动 只会流无谓的血
You go solo, spill unnecessary blood.
你被解雇了
Your days here are over,
就像你那个蠢蛋弟弟一样
like your fucking idiot brother.
求你…
Please, please, please, please, please.
别…抱歉
No, no. Sorry.
我们会落到这地步 全因已故女王陛下政♥府♥
We're in this space because Her Late Majesty's government
批准了一件非常非常蠢到家的事
sanctioned something very, very fucking stupid.
而我和阿克塞尔拼死拼活 收拾这个烂摊子 却没人领情
And Axel and me, well, we've been working our underappreciated, underpaid arses off
也没有足够薪水
to clean up said mess.
再脏的活儿我们也照接不误 头儿 对吧
No job too dirty for us, isn't that right, boss?
对 是的
Yeah. Yes.
至于唐尼…我会找到他的
As for Downey… I will find him.
你的午餐闻起来真香
Your lunch smells delicious.
你才香
You do, you mean.
我没听错吧
Did you really just say that?
都怪你 让我像个傻子一样
Your fault for making me act like an idiot.
你自己本来就像个傻子
You're doing a pretty good job of it on your own.
没礼貌
Rude.
苏黎世就是更有格调
It's just a classier city, Zürich.
是啊 日内瓦也不错 但老实说 谁会在乎呢
Yeah, Geneva's nice, but, I mean, who gives a toss, frankly.
他们可真懂得省钱啊
And they know how to lock up their money.
没错 就选苏黎世吧 我超爱那地方
Yeah, Zürich it is. I love that place.
太棒了 回头给你发短♥信♥ - 没错
Smashing. Text you afterwards. - Absolutely.
待会儿里面见 性感男神
See you in there, sex god.
对 替我问候一下 埃尔斯贝特 好吗 好的
Yeah, give my love to Elsbeth, okay? Yeah.
我看就这些了 对
Well, I think we're all done here. Yeah.
行…好的 谢谢
Yeah, yeah. Okay. Cheers.
(黑水公♥司♥)
哇 马克 没什么比在摩天大楼第九层
Wow, Mark, nothing screams "made it to the top"
有个开放式办公室更能彰显事业巅峰了
like an open plan office on the ninth floor of a skyscraper.
你说什么 - 你昨晚在哪儿
Excuse me? - Where were you last night?
不好意思 你是哪位
Sorry? Who are you?
佐伊伯姆 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Zo? Boehm, private investigator.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 好 - 是的 如果你愿意 我们可以在这儿聊
Private Investigator? Right. - Yeah, we could talk here if you like,
但有更安静的地方吗
but is there somewhere quieter?
比如“办公室外遇安全区”
The "office-affair safe space" maybe?
现在应该不兴文具柜藏♥人♥了吧
I'm assuming stationery cupboards aren't still a thing?
这视野真够气派
Swanky view.
是莎拉派你来的
Did Sarah send you?
都不知道我为何…当然是她派的
I don't know why I'm even… Of course she did.
她情绪彻底失控了
She's gone fucking 0 to 100.
比那更糟 马克 她失踪了
Worse than that, Mark. She's gone fucking missing.
什么
What?
你还没回答我你昨晚在哪儿
You still haven't answered my question about where you were last night.
我在这里呀 在伦敦 和有正经工作的同事喝酒
Here. In London. At work drinks for people with real jobs.
抱歉 “失踪”是什么意思
Sorry, what do you mean missing?
人不见了 她消失了
Gone. Not there.
而且你家里刚被人刷过漆
And the decorators have been in. Fresh paint.
记得那个老卡壳的 厕所门把手吗 已经修好了
You know that pesky toilet door handle? That's been fixed.
你进过我家
Have you been inside my house?
你最后一次见你妻子时 她有没有提到自己发现了什么
When you last saw your wife, did she say anything about what she'd found out?
关于乔 关于鲁弗斯
About Joe, about Rufus?
鲁弗斯
Rufus?
有什么可说的
What is there to say?
恕我直言 那人就是个快乐的蠢蛋
With all respect, the man is a happy fucking idiot.
是这样吗 - 是啊
Is that right? - Yeah.
这事和你无关
This has nothing to do with you.
我可不这么想
I kind of think it has.
在某种程度上 正是因为你妻子 我丈夫才死的
It's thanks in no small part to your wife that my husband is dead.
那个叫西尔弗曼的男子
The Silvermann guy?
等等 我们…在警局见过你
Wait, we… we saw you at the police station.
听着 你丈夫的死跟我和莎拉没任何关系
Listen, this has nothing to do with me and Sarah.
是你丈夫助长了她的妄想 然后就自杀了
And all your husband did was feed her fucking delusions and then top himself.
我刚还以为
I thought for a minute
莎拉的失踪可能跟你有关
you might have something to do with Sarah's disappearance,
但现在见到你 我怀疑她只是想摆脱现有的生活
but now I've met you, I wonder if she just didn't run away from her own life
因为她丈夫是个十足的混♥蛋♥
on account of her husband being a terrible twat.
拜托 马克 你至少该去报个失踪案吧
Come on, Mark, the least you can do is file a missing person's report.
我收回那句话 你至少已经做了该做的
I take that back, the least you can do is what you've already done.
你有我的名片 我的这份“不正经”工作干得还挺不错的
You've got my card. I'm actually quite good at my fake job.
该死
Oh, bollocks.
再见了
Bye.
快进快出 盯着你呢
In and out. I'm watching you.
我可能得买♥♥点东西 才能借到厕所钥匙
I might have to buy something to get the toilet key.
我身上没钱
I don't have any money.
等一下
Wait.
把这个穿上 帽子戴好
Put this on. Hood up.
需要收据吗
Do you want a receipt?
不用 谢了
No, thank you.
好的 谢谢惠顾
Okay, thank you for your custom.
嗨 你好 - 你好
Hi, hello. - Hello.
我马上就来
Be with you in a moment.
谢谢你的耐心 加油了吗 几号♥汽油泵
Thanks for your patience. Did you get fuel? Which pump?
1号♥
I filled up at pump one.
好的 还要别的吗 我们有特♥价♥小吃 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
All right, anything else? We've got bargain bites, two for one.
不用了 谢谢 请给我来杯机器冲泡的伯爵茶就行了
No, thanks. I'll just take an Earl Grey tea from the machine, please.
行 就在这儿刷♥卡♥
No problem, just tap it there.
我给你弄杯茶 会把它放在旁边
Let me get you the tea. I'll pop it on the side.
抱歉…我刚闻到一股…
Sorry, sorry, I just got a waft of…
天啊 是祖玛珑香水吗
Oh, my God. Is that Jo Malone?
木质鼠尾草 是我最喜欢的
Wood Sage? It's my favorite.
抱歉 我不是故意吓到你 我只是…
Sorry, I didn't mean to be creepy. I just…
好的 - 抱歉
Yes… - Sorry.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
你好 想要点什么
Hello, can I help you?
就要那个 还有厕所的钥匙 谢谢
Just that and the lavatory key, please.
要收据吗
Do you want a receipt?
不用了 谢谢 不用找了
No, thanks. Keep the change.
不好意思 你们有代糖吗
Excuse me. Do you have any sweeteners?
就在你右手边 杯子后面
Just to your right, behind the cups.
好的 太好了 谢谢
Okay, great, thanks.
该死
Fuck.
那人是谁
Who was that?
一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ - 什么
A private investigator. - What?
对 没开玩笑
Yeah, not kidding.
她拍到我们俩的照片了
She got a photo of us.
喂 我是马克特拉福德
Hello, Mark Trafford?
可能是推销电♥话♥ 亲爱的 挂了吧
It's probably a cold caller, hun. Just hang up.
喂
Hello?
喂 - 挂了吧
Hello? - Hang up.
她说莎拉失踪了 - 失踪
She said that Sarah's gone missing. - Missing?
这也有点…夸张吧
That's a bit… a bit dramatic.
你说你们吵过架 也许她终于离开你了
You said you argued. Maybe she's finally left you.
天啊 那倒是挺好的
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表