剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
你好 如果可能的话 我想见赖特医生
Hello. I'm here to see Dr. Wright if that's at all possible.
你有预约吗 - 还没有
Do you have an appointment? - Not as yet.
但我想问能否插队见他
But I wondered if you could maybe sneak me in.
抱歉 他今天下午的预约都满了
I'm sorry, he's all booked up for this afternoon.
太遗憾了 我听说他绝对是顶级医生
That is a shame. I've heard he's absolutely the top man to see.
假设有人预约了但没来 你能不能让我插队见见他
Just supposing there was a no-show, could you maybe sneak me in?
我是愿意自费 如果这有帮助的话
I'm self-funding, if that's of any help.
女士 今天下午真的没任何空档了
There really is nothing this afternoon, madam.
但如果你留下姓名...
But if you leave me your name...
天哪 有人正在撬那辆车
Oh, Lord, there's somebody breaking into that car.
光天化日之下 - 哪辆车
In broad daylight! - What car?
你还以为这里是安全区 对吧
You'd think this was a safe area, wouldn't you?
赖特医生 - 英国没救了
Dr. Wright. - Broken Britain.
小紧急情况 - 的确是
Small emergency. - That's what that is.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
你好 抱歉打扰 医生得出去一下
Hello. Sorry to interrupt, the doc had to pop out for a mo.
我是负责技术支持的
I'm IT support.
你是来看什么病的 只是好奇问问
What are you in for? Just out of interest?
重复性劳损 赖特医生是神经专科
RSI. Dr. Wright's a nerve specialist.
是的
Oh, yeah.
非常抢手 我听说
Much sought after, I've heard.
看起来挺严重的
That looks nasty.
不过 你遇上了好医生
But, still, you're in very good hands.
好医生
Hands.
糟了...
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
别光站着 劳拉 给保险公♥司♥打电♥话♥
Don't just stand there, Lara. Call the insurance company.
不 打给修车窗的人
No, call the window people.
我要报♥警♥
I'm calling the police.
不 劳拉 别报♥警♥
No, Lara, don't call the police.
警♥察♥也只会站在那里 笑得尿裤子 不是吗
The police will just stand around and piss themselves laughing, won't they?
干得漂亮
Nice one.
这就是你的目标
That's your man.
帅哥 不是吗
Pretty boy, isn't he?
好吧
Well.
很快就不是了
Won't be for long.
说到这个 你想要干净利落的 还是一团糟的
Speaking of which, do you want it done neat or messy?
干净利落的
Neat, please.
意外死亡还是自然死亡
Accidental or natural causes?
自然死亡
Natural causes.
有道理 我估计他的生活过得很有压力
Makes sense. I'm guessing he's lived a stressful lifestyle.
该死
Shit!
你朋友没事吧
Is your friend all right?
别担心他 老兄
Don't you worry about him, pal.
如果能一次性把情况 向你们所有人说明 我会感觉更好
I'd just feel better if I could brief you all at once.
我们要对付的是个相当危险的人物
We're dealing with quite a dangerous individual.
对你来说也许是
For you maybe.
听着 你只要把加密货币 转给我们 就不需要操心了
Look, just wire us the crypto and stop worrying.
我们会处理掉这个麻烦 好吗
We'll take care of the upsetment, okay?
好的 先付一半 完成后付另一半
Okay. Half in advance and half on completion.
我们的服务条款规定必须收到全款
Our terms of service state that we must receive the full balance
才能开始行动
before we start.
当然 除非你想自己处理这位 阿莫斯克莱恩先生
Unless, of course, you want to deal with this Amos Crane gentleman yourself.
去死吧 - 好吧
Wank! - All right.
好的 给我一个小时
Okay. Just give me an hour.
艾萨克 我忙得要命 你只有五秒的时间
Isaac, I'm extremely busy. You have precisely five seconds.
有人偷了我的笔记本电脑
Someone stole my laptop.
这关我什么事
And that is my problem, why exactly?
它是从我的诊疗室被人偷走的 里面有机密文件
It was taken from my consulting room and there were sensitive files on there.
我相信那些机密文件 都有重重防火墙保护吧
I trust those sensitive files were firewalled to fuckery?
怎么不说话了
I am hearing the silence.
我的车也被砸了 我觉得我被盯上了
Someone smashed up my car as well. I think I'm being targeted.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
你检查过你办公室的监控了吗
Have you checked the CCTV in your office?
我尊重病人隐私
I respect patient confidentiality.
这当然 - 我们只有一个隐藏的智能摄像头
Of course you do. - We've only got one hidden smart cam.
都是常规病人吗 名单上有新病人吗
Was it all regular patients? Anyone new on the list?
都是常规病人
Regular patients.
还有个女人 我秘书说她想用现金自费
And some woman who my secretary says tried to self-fund with cash.
发张她的照片给我 马上
Send me a photo of her. Now.
就差那么一点我们就能了结 这整摊子事了 艾萨克
I'm a gnat's cock away from putting this whole business behind us, Isaac.
我不需要这种节外生枝
This I do not need.
知道了
Right.
你真的需要停手了
You really need to stop.
我要尿尿
I need a piss.
我们昨晚就该走了 他是怎么找到我们的
We should have left last night. How did he find us?
可能不是这原因
I mean this probably isn't it,
但我用旅馆的电脑上网查过你的药
but I looked up your drugs on the hotel computer.
你有什么毛病 - 但他们怎会...
What the fuck is wrong with you? - But how would they--
你就不能长点记性吗 那是可追踪的 一切都能追踪
Don't you learn anything? That's traceable, everything's traceable.
该死的 - 但后来我救了你 不是吗
Fuck. - But then I saved you, didn't I?
你是认为我会输给他
You're assuming I would have lost the fight?
该死
Fuck.
听着 我和你一样 都想找到黛娜
Look, you want to find Dinah, I want to find Dinah.
我们是一个团队的
We're a team.
让我们专注在这件事上吧
Let's focus on that.
我倒是很专注于 这团队现在没枪了这个事实
Pretty focused on the team not having a gun anymore.
是啊 要不是你换了我的保险柜密♥码♥
Yeah, well, if you'd kept my safe combination...
我们得开始假设有人会认出这辆货车
We need to start assuming that people are gonna recognize this van.
好吧 这么说 我们需要一辆新车和一把枪
Okay. So, we need new wheels and a gun.
是很多把枪
Guns, plural.
早 巴凯特太太
Morning, Mrs. Bucket.
是巴克特
It's Bucket.
第一次听到
I never knew that.
相信我
Trust me.
对我来说 人不过是纸条上的一个名字
To me, people are usually just a name on a note.
我绝不允许送奶工把我简化成一张纸
I will not have milkmen reducing me to a piece of paper.
巴凯特太太 有什么问题吗
Is there something wrong, Mrs. Buck...
看起来没问题...
It seems all right...
但其他瓶子我就不太确定了
I can't be quite sure about other bottles.
(电视扬声器)
所以请告诉配送站的人 我要拿回自己的瓶子
So please inform the people at the depot that I want my own bottles back.
瓶子是消过毒的 巴凯特... 是巴克特太太 牛奶已经过巴氏杀菌
The bottles are sterilized, Mrs. Buck... Bucket. The milk's pasteurized.
不管是消毒 杀菌 免疫还是私有化
whether it's sterilized, pasteurized, immunized or privatized.
不是吧 这家伙太厉害了 该死
You are fucking kidding me. Guy's a fucking unit. Fuck.
隔壁伊丽莎白家
Next door in Elizabeth's house.
我不明白这有什么关系
I don't see the significance.
在伊丽莎白家 有个男人
In Elizabeth's house. A man.
是的 我听到了 别大惊小怪 也许她请了装♥修♥工人
Yes, I heard that. Steady on. Maybe she's got the decorator in.
滚开 放开我
Get off! Get the fuck off me!
这玩意儿是
What's this do?
海辛瑟 也许是她丈夫 从沙特阿♥拉♥伯回来了
Hyacinth, perhaps her husband's come back from Saudi Arabia.
不是她丈夫
It is not her husband.
我早就警告过她不要收看第四频道
I warned her against watching Channel Four.
肯定就在这附近
It's definitely around here somewhere.
你怎么这么确定他们不在家
What makes you so sure they won't be home?
我其实也不完全确定
Well, I'm not entirely sure.
但他们大概有五栋不同的房♥子
But they've got about five different homes.
在伦敦 巴黎 纽约
London, Paris, New York.
他们就像泰勒斯威夫特一样 “长♥期♥巡回演出”
They're on permanent tour like Taylor Swift.
不过是带着枪
But with guns.
对
Yeah.
所以 如果没开灯 而且车道上没停着豪车 我们就安全了
So, if the lights are off and there's no big dick cars in the driveway, we're safe.
等等...就是这栋...
Wait, wait, wait, wait. That's it, that's it, that's it, that's it.
好的
Okay.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
看吧 没人在家
See? No one home.
好了 我们怎么进去
Right, how do we get in here?
你能别挡光吗
Can you get out the light?
天啊 他们教过你怎么...
Wow. Did they train you how to...
对 这个
Yeah. That.
好的
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表