剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
请全部回到指定座位
All back to your allocated seats, please.
明明空着嘛 - 快走吧 我们有麻烦了
It was empty. - Come on, we're in trouble.
(洗手间)
搞什么
Excuse me.
(威廉堡站)
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, madam.
你不能进来这里 - 抱歉…
You can't be in here. - Sorry. Sorry.
不好意思 先生 请离开 - 让开
Sir, sorry. You have to leave. - Move.
搞什么呀
What the hell?
(禁止入内 员工专用)
嘿
Hey!
抱歉 走错包厢了
Sorry. Wrong cabin.
先生 找不到包厢吗
Are you having trouble finding your cabin, sir?
是的 不好意思
Yeah, sorry.
这里不是E车厢
Is this not carriage E?
不是 往这边走 - 好的
No. It's this way. - Right.
往前几个车厢 - 好的
A few carriages down. - Okay.
我方向感特别差
Terrible sense of direction, me.
(总控室)
(74号♥房♥ 空)
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, God.
谢天谢地
Thank fuck.
什么事
What?
你没事吧 - 是的 没事…
Are you all right? - Yeah, I'm fine. Fine.
你在哪 这不是我家
Where are you? That's not my house.
我想找个
I wanted to be somewhere
网络流量不受监控的地方
where the Internet traffic won't be filtered,
所以来了游戏咖啡馆
so I came to a gaming café.
我正在用自载系统接入
I'm booting in from my own operating system.
即便有人监视 也只能看到我用的代理链
But even if there is anyone watching, I'm on a proxy chain.
加上我还伪造了媒体存取控制地址
Plus, I spoofed my MAC address.
好的 不错啊
Okay, good for you.
现在什么情况
What's going on?
我们找到的那些视频 我已经解密出来了
So I've decrypted those videos we found.
佐伊 我得先提醒你 内容非常恐怖
Just to warn you, Zo?, it's horrific.
这么说吧 想象你见过 最恐怖的画面 再往上加几分
Like, think of the most horrible thing you've ever seen and then add a bit more…
非常恐怖 - 好的
horrible. - Okay.
还有其他要交代的吗
Anything else?
对 在我发送前
Yeah. Before I press send,
你手♥机♥开了我装的虚拟专网吗
you got that VPN active that I put on your phone?
开了…
Yeah, yeah.
需要你找出那位医生 当时在苏格兰的具体定位
I need you to find out exactly where the doctor went in Scotland.
我可以尝试对他发的消息
Well, I could try to geolocate his messages.
进行地理定位 有时能成功
That sometimes works.
好了 现在给你发送第一段视频
Right. I'm sending you the first clip now.
韦恩 我得挂了
Wayne, I got to go.
(停尸房♥小子 附件:视频一个)
压低身子 汤米
Stay low, Tommy!
那是我们的人
That's one of ours!
朝我们来了
注意炮击
Incoming!
注意炮击…
Incoming! Incoming!
帮我弄掉
Get it off me!
帮我弄掉
Get it off me!
救救我 谁来救救我
Help me! Someone help me!
我热死了
I'm burning up!
(巨兽追踪应用 苏格兰 北爱尔兰)
距离追踪目标146公里
Distance from tracker, 91 miles.
该死
Fuck this.
迈克尔
Michael?
唐尼
Downey?
迈克尔
Michael?
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
该死
Fuck.
该…
Fu…
这该死的家伙
Fucking little shit.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
该死
Fuck.
我不知道 听着 我们得换种狗粮什么的
I don't know. Look, we just need new dog biscuits or something,
因为它的粪便实在太臭了
because his poo really stinks.
闻起来像…
It smells like…
就像狗屎的味道
Well, it smells like dog shit.
是的 好吧 对 不…没关系
Yeah, okay. Yeah. No, no, no, it's fine.
我就装病请个病假 然后带它去看兽医之类的
I'll pull a sickie and get him to the vet or something.
马利克 - 我稍后再打给你 亲爱的
Malik. - I'll call you back, love.
对 好 再见…爱你
Yeah. Okay, bye. Bye-bye, love you.
放下狗屎 给我上车
Put the turds down and get in.
是
Yes.
对 来 奈杰尔 走吧
Yeah. Come on, Nigel. Let's go.
这边
This way.
快
Come on.
长官 我带着…对 好的 - 狗不能进来
Sir, I've got my… Yeah, right. - Not the dog.
好… - 拉里
Yeah… - Larry.
我是说 伊莱
I mean, Eli.
对 好的…太好了 太感谢了 对
Right, yeah. Okay. Great. Very kind. Yeah.
把这交给你
I'll give you that.
把狗给你 然后…
Give you the dog. And…
给 翘起拇指
Ping. And if you just stick that…
有点臭 给你
It's a bit smelly. There you are.
谢了
Thanks.
我只是想过来
I just wanted to drop by,
表扬你处理克莱恩那件事真是干得漂亮
congratulate you on how you handled the Crane situation.
真的吗
Really?
假的
No.
对 我昨天见到克莱恩长者了
No. I saw Crane the elder yesterday.
活蹦乱跳地往苏格兰出发了 还带上了美味的便当
Alive and well on his way to Scotland with a nice, packed lunch.
不…
No, no.
只是好奇 当你告诉我他死了的时候
Just curious as to what was going through your mind
脑子里究竟在想什么
when you told me he was dead.
现在他正把唐尼引到北方去 好对付他
Now he's luring Downey north to deal with him.
等于替你完成工作
Aka doing your job for you.
你可以说这是件好事 是吧
You could argue that's a good thing, you know?
就像…
Like a…
自动清理的垃圾桶
like a self-emptying bin.
你小时候被摔过头
Were you dropped as a child?
被关过地下室
Locked in a basement?
缺氧过
Starved of oxygen?
你的脑子是不是彻底坏了
Did the system fail you terribly?
没有 长官
No, sir.
你得去趟苏格兰
You need to get to Scotland.
如果你处理不了剩下的烂摊子
If you are unable to deal with whatever or whoever is left,
我们应该没法留你多久了
we might not be able to keep you around much longer.
明白吗
Do you understand?
想问清楚 长官 你说的…
Just to be clear, sir, do you mean,
“留着我”是指留在办公室 还是…
"keep me around" in the office or in the…
留在世上
existential sense?
去苏格兰
Scotland.
今天
Today.
好 太好了 好的 真棒
Okay, great. Okay, brilliant.
是的…真好 好 行了
Yeah, yeah. Lovely. Okay. Yeah.
(塔里亚罗斯 国防部长)
(需要排练重要演讲)
(急需你的意见)
去主楼 伊莱
Main building, Eli.
(预算之战)
有多快就开多快 - 是 长官
Quick as you can. - Yes, sir.
女士们 先生们 火警警报已被触发
Ladies and gentlemen, a fire alarm has been activated.
我们正在疏散列车上的人员
We are evacuating the train.
请大家前往出口方向
Please make your way towards the exit.
带上你们的行李 直到另有指示
Keep your belongings with you unless otherwise instructed.
所有乘客 请立即下车
All passengers, please evacuate the train.
所有乘客 立即下车
All passengers, evacuate the train.
好了 女士们 先生们 请继续往前走
Right, keep moving please, ladies and gentlemen!
你这狡猾的小混♥蛋♥
You sneaky little fucker.
女士们 先生们 请继续往前走
Keep moving please, ladies and gentlemen!
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表