剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
It's just nothing like it was.
好奇他们为什么会回来
I wonder why they come back.
那些军人之类的人
The military types.
这附近还有其他军事基地什么的吗
Is there another base around here or anything?
她是个军事迷
She's a military nerd.
只要他们来买♥♥我的酒 我才不管他们为什么回来
Who cares why they come back as long as they buy my booze?
别管军事基地了 不如参加海鹦观光团吧
Never mind the army base, what about a Puffin Tour?
好…很棒 看起来不错 是的
Yeah. Yeah. That's great. Looks great. Yeah.
(海鹦探险之旅)
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
鲍伊
Bowie.
总是锋利
Always sharp.
横的 五个字母
Five across.
长官 没想到你…
Hello, sir. I didn't…
会亲自…
expect you to…
真是惊喜
Which is nice.
给你的礼物
Present for you.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
是时候派上用场了
Thought it was time.
剩下的活口 无论是阿莫斯或唐尼 格杀勿论
Whoever is left standing, Amos or Downey, you take them out.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
不成功便成仁 马利克
Death or glory, Malik.
像眼镜蛇一样 快 狠 准
Strike like a cobra.
麻烦去苏格兰
Scotland, please.
不知道我为何会这么说 你又不是德士
Don't know why I said that. You're not a taxi.
出发吧
Carry on.
好了 传过来
All right. Pass it here.
估计他已经送了不少货
I reckon he's gonna be putting through so much stuff already.
外面风声紧
It's rough out there.
像这样的送货服务 他们得给我们加钱才行
They should be paying us more for these deliveries.
加钱是为了封我们的口
They're paying more to keep us quiet.
你能不能把垃圾处理干净
Can you get rid of this rubbish properly?
别忘了 明白吗 - 明白
Don't forget, yeah? - Yeah.
早安
Morning.
鱼不好钓 对吧
Fish playing hard to get, are they?
我们没在钓鱼
We weren't fishing.
(海鹦探险之旅 菲林码头出发)
不好意思
Excuse me.
为什么这张图只有五个岛 而这一张却有六个
How come there are only five islands on here and there's six on there?
可能因为那是张旧地图 不靠谱
Well, that's probably just a dodgy old map.
有笔吗
Do you have a pen?
谢谢
Thanks.
接个电♥话♥啊
Excuse me.
(尤伊塞格岛)
喂
Hiya.
发生什么事了
What is it? What's happened?
真是见鬼
Fucking hell.
天啊 卡勒姆
Oh, my God. Callum.
两具尸体
Two dead bodies?
试想 大老远从美国跑来 结果在苏格兰被一枪打爆头
Imagine coming all the way from America to get shot through the head in Scotland.
是啊 我自己都不敢相信
Yeah. I could hardly believe it myself.
你觉得是谁…
Well, who do you think…
我想我们拿到了嫌疑人的照片
Well, we think we have a photo of the suspect.
是的
Uh-huh.
银色的短刺发 - 明白
Short, silver spiky hair. - Right.
还有 听着 相信携带了武器… - 银色短刺发
And look, we believe they're armed… - Spiky silver hair.
极度危险 - 这人还可能携带武器且危险
…and dangerous. - He could still be armed and dangerous.
是个女的
It was a woman.
是个女的
It's a woman?
有符合特征的人来过酒吧吗
Has anyone been into the pub that matches that description?
没有… - 该死的
No. No… - Fucking fuck.
今天没这样的人来过
…there's been nobody like that through here today.
谢谢啊 - 我会留意的
Thank you. - I'll keep an eye out for her.
小心点
Be careful.
听着 有艘补给船…
Listen, there's a supply boat…
别说了 - 有艘补给船刚空船从那里回来
There's a supply boat just come in… - Stop talking.
捕鱼的举止十分可疑
…from there empty and fishermen acting very fishy.
快点
Quick.
你搞什么东…
What the fuck are you…
快…
Go, go.
怎么了
What?
戴上这个 - 我才不戴
Wear this. - Under no circumstances.
警♥察♥在通缉你
The police are after you.
说你持有武器而且很危险
Apparently, you're armed and dangerous.
该死
Shit.
他们发现了两名美国人的尸体
They found two dead Americans.
天啊 佐伊
Jesus, Zo?.
该…
Oh, fu…
该死的变♥态♥
Fucking psycho.
我们去了错的地方找黛娜了
We're looking for Dinah in the wrong place.
对 得弄条船
Yeah. We're gonna need a boat.
没错
Yeah, we are.
还有另一座岛
There's another island.
群岛里的第六座岛
Sixth island in the archipelago.
他们把它从地图上抹掉了
They kept it off the maps.
(乘船游览海鹦 集♥合♥点)
打扰了 你好
Excuse me. Hi.
我们想环岛游 想去…
We want a trip round the islands to…
想看看海鸟
You know, we would love to see the birds.
今天不行 海上风浪大
Not today. It's getting a bit rough out there.
对你们这样的年轻女子来说不安全
Wouldn't be safe for a couple of young ladies like yourselves.
我们不是女子 是女人
We're not ladies. We're women.
而且我 看得出吧 年纪不小了
And I'm, hello, old.
对 我算中年了
Yeah, and I'm middle-aged.
但我们不会晕船 - 我倒是不会
But we do have very good sea legs. - Well, I do.
她没出码头就吐晕在桶里了 对吧
Well, she'll be face down in a bucket before we leave harbor, won't you?
这么说有帮助吗
That's not helpful.
拜托了 我们只在这里待一天
Please? We're only here for one day.
而且我们正在度蜜月
And we're on our honeymoon.
对 我们非常相爱
Yeah. We love each other very much.
是的 我们十分热爱野生动物
Yeah, we do really, really love wildlife.
是啊
Yeah.
你们该走了
You'll have to leave now.
为何 因为我们是同性恋
Why? Because we're a same-sex couple?
不是 是因为风浪太大
No, because the wind's getting up,
而且我可不想为两个英国蠢女人
and I don't want to be responsible
掉进海里而负责任
for a couple of stupid English women going over the side.
不行 我们非要上船 非得去看海鹦
No, we're coming on board, and we're gonna see some fucking puffins.
你想干吗 - 钥匙呢
What the hell are you doing? - Where are your keys?
什么…给我滚… - 请交出钥匙 快…
What-- Get off the fu-- - I want your keys, please. Get--
滚开 你这疯婆子… - 小声点
Go, you maniac. You nutter. - Keep it down.
给我滚下船
Get off the boat.
对 去你的
Yeah, fucking…
搞什么…
Oh, for fuck's s…
别杀他啊
Don't kill him.
天啊
Oh, God.
英国杂种
English bastard!
快 推船 - 正在推
Quick, push us off. - I'm doing it.
他人呢 - 我把他关在里面了
Where the fuck is he? - I put him in there.
该死 干得还真漂亮
Fuck. Good work, actually.
现在往哪儿开
Okay, where are we going?
往前
Forward.
听说风景不错
I've heard it's lovely.
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表