剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
is like having a chat with a hand grenade?
天啊
Oh, my God.
加油 莎拉
Come on, Sarah.
加油 莎拉
Come on, Sarah.
这是什么地方啊
What is this place?
嗨 不好意思
Hey! Excuse me!
你们在这附近有没有看到什么人
Have you seen anyone around here?
比如说 一个男人
You know, like a man?
给我们20英镑就告诉你
Give us a twenty and we'll tell you!
不行
No!
再说我也没有20英镑
Anyway, I don't have a twenty.
废物
Loser.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我说你是废物
I called you a loser!
天啊 这就是现在年轻人的问题
Oh, my God. This is exactly what's wrong with kids today.
完全不懂什么叫尊重 - 可悲
Absolutely no respect. - Tragic.
不 你才是废物 知道吗
No, you're the loser. Okay?
住手 别
Stop! No!
看 都怪你们
See, your fault.
是你们的错
That was your fault.
对… - 废物…
Yeah, yeah. - Loser! Loser!
…到尾巴
…to her tail.
如果你仔细看 就连每个指甲都有
And if you looked close, even each fingernail.
但多蒂嫌皮肤花纹不好看
But Dotty had a problem with the shapes on her skin.
桑德兰又赢了 - 它觉得…
Sunderland wins again! - She thought…
不行…五局三胜 记好比分
Nah, nah, nah. Best of five. Keep count.
五局三胜 - 你还没输够
Best of five. - Have you not had enough yet?
绿色 棕色还是红色
Green, brown, or red.
我能看动画片吗 - 可以啊
Can I watch my cartoon? - Yeah. You can.
得先找到你的耳机
We'll need to find your headphones.
进球了
That's a goal.
这算哪门子进球 - 不服就找国际足联哭去
What do you mean goal? - Call FIFA if you're gonna cry about it.
能拜托别再把这儿搞得一团乱 行吗
Will you stop trying to wreck the place, please?
难道要我帮你们收拾乱糟糟的房♥间
Suppose I have to clean up your mess?
天啊 这是什么
Oh, my God. What is that?
恶心 某种酷刑色情片
Some kind of torture porn?
惨不忍♥睹
That's grim.
太变♥态♥了
That is so wrong.
等等 我刚看到走廊上有…
Hang on. I just saw something out in the corridor on the…
该死
Fuck.
好的
Okay.
加油 莎拉
Come on, Sarah.
加油 莎拉
Come on, Sarah.
好的…
Okay… Okay.
三
Three.
二
Two.
天啊
Oh, my God.
嘿 - 老天
Hey. - Jesus Christ.
你在这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
干我的活啊
My job?
该死的
Fuck!
也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you too.
该死的
Fuck!
该死的
Fuck!
你没事吧
Okay?
好了 现在你已经发泄完情绪了 因为发现这里
Right, now you've acted out your frustration that there's nothing here
除了几罐油漆和一块20年前的 火腿三文治 什么都没有
but a couple of cans of paint and a twenty-year-old ham sandwich…
我觉得我们该谈谈了
I think we should have a chat.
有东西要给你看
There's something I wanna show you.
她死了 对吧
She's dead, isn't she?
谁 那孩子
Who? The kid?
是啊 他们肯定已经灭口了
Yeah, they'll have killed her already.
不…黛娜对他们来说还有用
No, no. No. Dinah's useful to them.
我估计他们不会杀她 会在最后关头才动手
I reckon they'll keep her alive till the very last moment.
这一切都怪我
This is all my fault.
好的 虽然我很想认同你的看法
Okay. Much as I would love to agree with you
看你自责 但我们没时间做这些
and watch you suffer, we haven't got time for that.
就算拼上性命 我们也要找到那小女孩
We're gonna find that little girl if it kills us.
丢命的可能性很大
Which it quite possibly might.
怎么找 要怎么才能找到她
How? How are we gonna find her?
我不过是想给一个住院的孩子送张卡片
I just wanted to give a kid a card in hospital,
结果把自己的人生全毁了
and now I've destroyed my entire life.
莎拉 那你想怎么做
So what do you wanna do, Sarah?
我想回家
I wanna go home.
不可能了
That's not an option.
就算你想一路瘸着腿回牛津
I mean, even if you did want to limp all the way to Oxford
向你那混账前夫求复合
and beg your arsehole of an ex-husband to take you back,
你也做不到 朋友 因为你还没到就没命了
you wouldn't be able to, mate, 'cause you'd be dead.
不是死就是失踪
Dead or disappeared.
就像麦蒂辛格尔顿 就像汤米
Like Maddie Singleton. Like Tommy.
就像乔
Like Joe.
不管是偶然还是因为你胆子大
Whether by accident or by being pretty fucking brave,
你已触及到一个惊天大秘密 可怕的秘密
you have found your way to the heart of something huge, something awful.
而且必须公之于众
And something which has to come out.
虽然说这话会像极我死去的丈夫
I mean, at the risk of sounding like my late husband,
但这事确实牵涉到最高层
this actually does go all the way to the top.
这就是他们对唐尼做的事
Is this what they did to Downey?
天啊 我看不下去了 - 是啊…我们离开这儿
Oh, my God. I can't look at that. - Yeah. Yeah. Let's go.
反正这地方也没线索了
This place is a dead end anyway.
但线索把我们都引到了这里 所以我们应该离真♥相♥不远了
But the trail led us both here, so chances are we are close.
擦擦你的鼻子
Wipe your nose.
我请你喝杯烈酒
I'll buy you a stiff drink.
现在才早上10点 佐伊
It's 10:00 in the morning, Zo?.
作为一个逃犯…你也太拘谨了
You're very prim… for an outlaw.
糟了
Shit.
嗨 卡勒姆
Hey, Callum.
现场很惨烈
Well, it's a nasty one.
法医会需要更多时间拍照取证
Forensics are gonna need more time for the pictures.
好的 武装反应队到了吗
Okay. Do we have the firearms response team yet?
在路上
On their way.
本以为这又是个恶作剧电♥话♥
Could've sworn this would turn out to be a prank call.
长官 在受害者手提包里发现的
This was in the victim's handbag, ma'am.
谢谢
Thanks.
她和所收到的描述吻合
She matches the description.
去买♥♥杯热黑加仑饮
Well, go and get yourself a hot Ribena.
死亡医生和他的白老鼠们 在附近出现过 我们四处查查吧
Dr. Death and his guinea pigs were somewhere near here, so do some digging.
好 行了…我知道自己在做什么
Yeah, all right, all right. I know what I'm doing.
进去时顺便洗把脸 你脸色很差
While you're in there, wash your face. You look like shit.
天啊 你是故意刻薄还是脑子有问题
Oh, my God. Are you deliberately mean, or is there something wrong with you?
“总是锋利” 横的 五个字母
"Always sharp," five across.
刀
Knife.
不对 第四个字母是I
No. The fourth letter's I.
你好
Hello.
找到那个军事基地了吗
You find the army base?
对…找到了
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I did.
不过你说得对 就只看到几个在喝酒的青少年
But you were right. Just teenagers drinking.
说到这个 想喝点什么
On which note, what can I get you?
有卖♥♥热饮吗
Do you have any hot drinks?
没有 对 好的
No? No, okay.
对 就来罐可乐吧
No, I'll just have a Coke then.
这个可以 - 好的
That's fine, I think. - Okay.
又是买♥♥一罐可乐
Another Coke.
今天挺清静啊
It's quiet today, isn't it?
天天都这么清静
It's quiet every day.
你肯定想念那些当兵的吧
You must miss the army types. You know?
听说他们很能喝
Heard they like a drink.
可以这么说吧
You can say that again.
3.5英镑 谢谢
It's £3.50, please.
现在来这里的只有新婚夫妇和老年人
These days it's just the newlyweds and nearly-deads round here.
偶尔还是会有军人之类的人来
We still get the odd military type through.
但和从前没法比
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表