剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
Hey. All done.
安全无虞
Safe as houses.
像以前一样
As it were.
不如我们别喝茶了 来痛快喝一杯
How about we say "fuck tea," and have a proper drink?
去他的茶 - 去他的茶
Fuck tea. - Fuck tea.
女士 - 不要
Ma'am? - No.
你终于大驾光临了
Good of you to finally grace us.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很抱歉 最近太忙了
I'm sorry. I've been very busy.
祝你长命百岁
I wish you long life.
我的乔儿死了 我活着还有什么意思
What's worth living without my Joey?
看看我们
Look at us.
我们本该守丧七日 而不是在这里讲故事
We should be sitting shiva, instead of telling stories.
所有人都在追问
Everyone's asking questions.
什么时候能举♥行♥葬礼
When can we have the funeral?
我没法回答这问题 非常抱歉
I can't answer that. I'm so sorry.
他不会这么做的
He wouldn't do this.
这不符合他的性格
It's not in his character.
他是个快乐的人
He's a happy person.
你不想再和他做夫妻了 他知道这一点
You didn't want to be married to him anymore and he knew that.
你作为他的遗孀有应尽的责任
You have duties as his widow.
你不能逃避
You can't ignore them.
恕我直言 珍妮丝 你根本不知道
With respect, Janice, you have no idea
我一直在处理多么繁琐的行政烂摊子
the admin nightmare I've been dealing with.
不...我不是指这个 佐伊
No. No, no. Not what I mean, Zo?.
你必须哀悼他
You must mourn him.
不是为他 也不是为我 而是为你自己
Not for him or for me but for you.
肯定影响了你和马克的感情
Must have messed you and Mark up though.
那件事...
The thing with...
他叫什么来着
What's his name?
乔
Joe.
对 - 可怜的家伙
Yeah. - Poor guy.
想象一下得绝望到什么地步才会那样做
Imagine being in such a bad way you do that.
我想你永远无法真正知道 别人心里在经历些什么
Guess you never know what's going on with people.
是啊 但是 鲁弗斯...
Yeah, but, Rufus...
我认为他不是自杀
I don't think he killed himself.
天啊
Wow.
好的
Okay.
你知道我为什么雇用他吗
You know why I hired him?
不好意思 你能再说一遍吗
Sorry, tell me again.
黛娜辛格尔顿...
Well, Dinah Singleton...
我认为她被人掳走了
I think she's been taken.
我认为她现在身在某个地方 处境危险
I think she's out there somewhere in danger.
我认为是有人炸毁了房♥子
I think that someone blew up the house.
我也觉得他们在试图掩盖这事
And I think they're trying to cover it up.
而且我认为他们闯入了乔的办公室
And I think they broke into Joe's office,
割了他的手腕 制♥造♥了自杀的假象
they slit his wrists, and they made it look like suicide.
这推测可真够大胆的
That's quite a theory.
是啊 我知道 说真的 所有人都觉得我疯了
Yeah, I know. Like, literally everyone thought I was fucking crazy
直到今天我去警局提交了确凿的铁证
until I went to the police today with cold, hard proof.
是吗 - 是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
门把手上沾有乔的血
Joe's blood was on the door knob.
沾到了我当时戴的围巾上
It got on the scarf I was wearing.
杀手疏忽了
Killer got careless.
天啊
Gosh.
你可真是个小神探南茜朱尔啊
You're quite the little Nancy Drew.
天啊 我们再拿点酒吧
God, shall we get some more wine?
嘿...
Hey...
我去拿吧
I'll get it.
拿一瓶马克的巴罗洛
Get one of Mark's Barolos.
他不会介意的
He won't mind.
至少不会太介意
Well, not much.
你没事吧
You all right?
嘿 我在地上发现了这个
Hey, I found this on the floor.
看起来很重要
It looks important.
不 那只是乔给我的发♥票♥
Oh, no, it's just Joe's invoice.
我去拿那瓶新酒
I'll get that fresh bottle.
(牛津侦探社 约瑟夫西尔弗曼)
鲁弗斯 - 来了
Rufus? - Coming.
没找到巴罗洛
Couldn't find the Barolo.
他给我写了张字条
He wrote me a note.
他当时打算放弃查那个案子了
He was gonna drop the case.
“不过有个好消息 我每月会组织一次桌游之夜
"On the upside, I run a monthly board games night.
随时欢迎你来参加
You're always welcome to join.
我们有时会玩《妙探寻凶》”
Sometimes we play Cluedo."
他是个多么好的人啊
He was such a nice man.
需要我... - 拜托了
Do you want me to... - Please.
“尽管我很想假装不是 但我只是个非常普通的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
"Much as I'd like to pretend otherwise, I'm a very ordinary PI.
而这次调查开始变得很不寻常
And this is shaping up to be a very extraordinary investigation.
如果你决定继续查下去 不妨查查在那场爆♥炸♥中死去的人
If you do keep going, have a look at whoever died in that explosion.
我已经就辛格尔顿一家的信息 提交了信息公开申请
I've put in a freedom of information request about the Singletons.
这或许能为你指明正确的调查方向”
It might point you in the right direction."
该死 他其实已经查出了些眉目
Fuck. He'd actually worked something out.
我应该打给佐伊
I should call Zo?.
把信给我...
Can I have that letter...
你没事吧 要不要...
Are you all right? Do you want...
再喝点酒 - 不用了 谢谢
Do you want some more wine? - I'm all right, thanks.
不想喝太多
Don't wanna drink too much.
怕会疏忽大意
Might get careless.
像是...
You know,
在门把手上留下血迹
leave blood on a doorknob.
够了 鲁弗斯 这一点都不好笑
Okay, Rufus, that's not funny.
本来就不是在开玩笑
It's not meant to be.
不过你知道什么才好笑吗
You know what was funny though?
西尔弗曼死时发出的声音
The noise Silvermann made when he died.
像个小姑娘似的
Like a little girl.
我得把手指塞进他鼻子才能让他闭嘴
Had to put my fingers in his nose to shut him up
然后一边看着他血流满地 染红了他那漂亮的原木地板
while he bled out all over his lovely hardwood floors.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
你还是可以叫我鲁弗斯
You can still call me Rufus.
但我的真名是阿克塞尔
But my real name's Axel.
你们友好的街坊杀手
Your friendly neighborhood assassin.
等等 房♥子是你炸的 - 对 我跟你讲
Wait, you planted the bomb? - Yeah, and you know what?
那次活儿干得不算最好
It wasn't my best work.
那个孩子的事
The kid.
搞得一团乱
Messy.
总之 我想是时候
Anyway, I think it's about time
结束这一切了 - 不
we wrapped this up. - No!
离我远点...
Get the fuck away from me. Get the fuck away from me!
天啊...
Oh, God--
小心前方
Look out ahead
看见危险来临
See danger come
我想要一把手♥枪♥
I want a pistol
我想要一把枪
I want a gun
我很害怕 宝贝
I'm scared, baby
我想要逃跑
I wanna run
这世界太疯狂
This world's crazy
把枪给我
Give me the gun
宝贝...难道不是吗
Baby, baby ain't it true
和你在一起时我仿佛不朽
I'm immortal when I'm with you
可我想要有一把手♥枪♥在手
But I want a pistol in my hand
我想要去往另一个国度
I wanna go to a different land
我邂逅了一位男子
I met a man
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表