剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
我道什么歉
For what?
我发现了一具尸体 马克
I found a dead body, Mark.
我本来需要点支持
I could've used a bit of support,
你却只顾唠叨着 要把葆拉英钦的围巾拿去干洗
but instead you just banged on about getting Paula Inchon's scarf dry-cleaned.
你就只需做好一件事
You had one job.
我打赌你根本没把围巾拿去干洗
I bet you didn't even take it to the dry cleaners.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我自己来洗
I'll wash the fucking thing myself!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我就在这儿洗 - 别洗了 来不及了...
I'll just do it here. - No, it's too late. It's too late!
现在洗已经来不及了
It's too late! Now.
英钦退出交易了
Inchon pulled out of the deal.
很好
Well, good.
我本来就不想你和他做生意
I don't want you doing business with him.
早看出来了
Clearly.
抱歉 你这话什么意思
I'm sorry, what does that mean?
我听说你在医院四处打探
I gather you've been sniffing around the hospital,
就因为你对黛娜辛格尔顿的执念 所以问东问西
asking questions because of your obsession with Dinah Singleton.
不 这根本不是执念
No, it's not an obsession actually.
我刚抓到你在看我手♥机♥里爆♥炸♥的录像
I just caught you looking at footage of the fucking explosion on my phone!
你是在找她吗
Were you looking for her?
你这怪癖可能就是 我那桩正经成人交易黄掉的原因
Your weird fixation is probably why my actual grown-up deal's gone south.
成人 - 对 成人
Grown-up? - Yeah, grown-up.
现实生活
Real life.
而不是寻找什么虚构世界里的小孩
Not like chasing after some imaginary kid.
她不是虚构的
She's not imaginary!
好吧 她不是...
Okay, she's not the...
她不是我想象中的那个孩子 但是...
She's not the kid that I imagined her to be, but--
什么 你说话根本语无伦次
What? You're not even making any sense.
我只是想保护 一个非常脆弱的孩子 行吗
Well, I'm just trying to look out for a really vulnerable kid. Okay?
没人要你帮忙
Who nobody asked you to help!
这不关你的事 莎拉
It's none of your business, Sarah.
全是你的心理投射
It's all projection.
就...
Just...
放手吧
Just let it go.
像个正常人一样
Like a normal person.
你知道吗 我...
Do you know what? I...
我今晚就住在伦敦了
I'm just gonna stay in London tonight.
让我助理给我订个酒店
Get my assistant to book me into a hotel.
天啊
Oh, my.
你好
Hi.
我需要跟你们谈谈
I need to speak to someone.
任何负责人都行 很紧急
Anyone in charge. It's urgent.
特拉福德女士 需要帮忙吗
Mrs. Trafford? Can I help you?
你好 是的 能给你看样东西吗
Oh, hi. Yeah. Can I show you something?
跟我来 - 好的
Come with me. - Yeah.
你没事吧 - 没事 听着 我...
Are you all right? - Yeah, look, I...
我只是想让你看看
I just want you to take a look.
好的 外面的门当时微微开着
Okay, so, the outer door was slightly open.
我推了玻璃窗格
I pushed the pane of glass.
围巾被门把手钩住了
The scarf got caught on the door knob.
我把围巾扯开 然后走进了里面的办公室
I pulled the scarf free, and I went through into the inner office.
就在那时我看到了乔
That's when I saw Joe.
你确定你当时没有再往房♥间里走
And you're certain you didn't go any further into the room?
你没有碰西尔弗曼先生的尸体
You didn't touch Mr. Silvermann's body?
对 我确定
No, I'm certain.
我不能保证有结果
I can't promise a result.
是的 我需要送样东西去法医鉴定科
Yeah, I need to get something sent to Forensics.
(小H来电)
我正在午休
I'm on my lunch break.
抱歉 我猜你累坏了吧 毕竟日程那么忙
Sorry, I expect you're knackered from your busy schedule
就整天坐在休旅车里 什么屁事都不用干
of sitting in the SUV doing sweet Fanny nothing.
你想干吗
What do you want?
我想知道为何 西尔弗曼的案子刚刚被调查了
I wanna know why we've just had a flag on the Silvermann case.
你不是已经吓住他们了吗
Thought you put the frighteners on.
但某个特定的人又忙着多管闲事了
But a certain person's busy sticking their beak in again.
我们可能得...
We might have to...
采取进一步行动
take further steps.
可能
Might?
我只做确定了的事
Don't do might.
好吧 行
All right, fine.
派他去
Send him in.
但告诉他谨慎点 要合乎情理
But tell him to be discrete. Plausible.
家居意外
Domestic.
我说的是被鱼刺卡住喉咙
I'm talking choking on a fish bone,
而不是被双节棍插♥进♥鼻孔
not stabbed up the nose hole with a nunchuck.
马克 你还没走吗
Mark, you still here?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
马克 是你吗
Mark?
该死
Fuck.
莎拉 - 天啊
Sarah? - Oh, my God.
搞什么...被你们吓死了
What the fuck are... You scared the shit out of me.
抱歉 是的
Sorry. Yeah, like,
我们只是过来找你 - 对
we were just coming over to you. - Yeah.
马克给我们发消息 说你一个人在家
Mark messaged, said you were all by yourself.
所以我们想赶紧送点好吃的过来
So we just thought we'd quickly pop some treats 'round.
听着 我们不需要知道你和马克仔之间
Look, we don't need to know anything about what's going on
发生了什么 那是你们的私事
with you and Markey, that's your personal business.
但如果你想把一切都告诉我们 那也没问题
But if you wanted to tell us everything, you know, that's fine too.
有个陌生人在我房♥子里
There was a stranger in my house.
天啊 我敢肯定 有时确实会有这种感觉 但他...
God, I'm sure it must feel that way sometimes, but he--
她不是指马克
She doesn't mean Mark.
你看到他的长相了吗
Did you see what he looked like?
他从后门出去了
He went out through the back gate.
这样吧 我们先带你回屋里 好吗
You know what? Let's just get you back inside, yeah?
好的 - 好 来吧
Yeah. - Yeah, come on.
嘿 来吧 莎 没事的
Hey. Come on, Sare. It's all right.
嘿 鲁菲 我们不如 在这附近分发你的名片
Hey, why don't we pop some of your business cards in around here, Rufey?
他什么都在行
He can do anything.
疏通下水道 铺覆盖护根物
Blocked drains, mulching.
他的技能组合非常了得
I mean, his skill set is phenomenal.
威瓜姆 别说了 太尴尬了 - 什么
Wigwam, stop. It's embarrassing. - What?
不 热心队长 我真的为你感到无比自豪
No, I'm just so proud of you, Captain Helpful.
你是社区的宝贵资产
You're an asset to your community.
我们得去接孩子了
We've gotta go and pick up the kids.
莎 你自己进去没问题吧
Are you gonna be all right from here, Sare?
是的...没问题
Yeah. Yeah, I'll be fine.
我可以待一会儿 如果...
I could stay for a bit if--
好的 拜托
Yeah, please.
好的 就一会儿 如果...
Yeah, just for a bit? If it's...
可以吗
Is that all right?
热心队长再次出击
Captain Helpful rides again.
好的 - 再见
Okay. - Bye.
你能先进去吗
Can you go in first?
当然可以... - 谢谢
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Thanks.
好的 当然
Yeah. Absolutely.
有人在吗
Hello!
没问题
It's all good.
帮你拿 - 好的
Take that? - Yeah.
让你感觉安全 好吗
Let's get you feeling safe. Shall we?
要不我检查一下门锁
How about I check the locks?
你给我们泡点茶
You make us some tea?
好主意 谢谢 鲁弗斯
Sounds great, thanks, Rufus.
好的 泡茶
Okay, tea.
威瓜姆总说
Wigwam's always talking about
一个女人独居有多可怕
how scary it is to be a woman on your own.
感觉多么无助
How you feel so defenseless.
是的 有时确实很吓人
Yeah, it is frightening sometimes.
窗户没问题 我去检查后门
The windows are fine, I'll check the back door.
嘿 都搞定了
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表