剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
“嗨 我是小羊羔 摸摸我软绵绵的羊毛外套”
"Hello, I'm a little lamb, feel my soft woolly coat."
想摸摸看吗 - 我可不是小宝宝
Do you wanna feel the coat? - I'm not a baby.
我知道你不是小宝宝
I know you're not a baby.
冻死人了 哥们
Fucking freezing, man.
跟在一个小孩的屁♥股♥后面转悠 简直是个笑话 不是吗
It's a joke, innit? Trailing around after a little kid.
知道吗 我们就像人形保姆摄像头
You know what? We're like fucking human nanny cams.
明白我意思吗
You know what I mean?
如果我想干幼儿安保这行
If I wanted to get into the toddler security business,
早去应聘了 - 你说什么
I would have applied for it. - You what?
儿童贴身护卫 这行可好赚了 老兄
Kiddie close protection. Loads of money in it, mate.
因为有...那些王室宝宝 不是吧
'Cause you've got your... you got your royal babies, right?
还有明星宝宝
Then you got your celebribabies.
“明星宝宝” 什么来的
Your "celebbabrababies"? What?
你说什么... - 去你的 就是明星的宝宝啊
What you-- - Oh, fuck off. Babies of celebrities.
懂了吧
All right?
是的
Yeah.
你去捡吗
You gonna go get it?
不 轮到你了 你去捡 混球
No, it's your turn. You go get it, dickhead.
快去 正好可以走几步
Go on. Get your steps in.
去你的
Fuck off.
快点 冻死人了
Hurry up as well. It's freezing.
混♥蛋♥
Wanker.
傻♥逼♥
Knobhead.
给 一盒果汁
One juice for you.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - That's okay.
天啊...
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
好吧 天啊
Okay. Oh, my God.
黛娜 你能从床上下来吗
Dinah, can you get off the bed for me, please?
好 没事的
Okay. It's okay.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们只是去散个步 好吗
We're just gonna go on a little walk, yeah? Yeah?
这边...
This way. This way. This way.
快跑...
Go, go, go! Go!
继续跑...好的 别停 左转...
Keep going. Keep going. Okay. Keep going. Left, left, left.
抱歉 黛娜
I'm sorry, Dinah.
不 跟紧我...
No, stay with me. Stay with me. Stay with me.
没事的 没事
It's okay. Okay.
走开 离我们远点
Just stay away. Just stay away from us!
迈克叔叔
Uncle Mike!
你没事吧
You okay?
我好想你
I've missed you so much.
今夜光芒照耀你
The light has shone on you tonight
(保密)
但我将独行穿过黑暗的街
But I'll go walking through The darkened streets alone
并含笑入眠
And fall asleep with a smile
积攒钱币 因为神谕告诉我...
Saving my pennies 'Cause the oracle told me so...
(改编自米克赫伦著作)
我终于学会让理智主导抉择
I've learned to trust my head to turn
《险路同行》
第一季第七集
喂
Yes?
喂 是哪位
Hello, who's that?
我是瓦尔马探长 你是哪位
DI Varma, who am I speaking to?
瓦尔马探长 我是替佐伊伯姆给你打电♥话♥
DI Varma, I'm calling on behalf of Zo? Boehm.
是好消息啊
Oh, great news.
没必要给我这种态度
Well, there's no need for the attitude.
她失踪了
She's disappeared.
你说什么
Sorry?
我不想这通电♥话♥被追踪 我在公用电♥话♥亭
I didn't want this call to be traced. I'm in a phone box.
你不知道找个不是除颤器的电♥话♥亭有多难
You've no idea how hard it was to find one that wasn't a defibrillator.
我有一份非常重要的资料
I have an envelope of very important information.
她吩咐我 说如果她没回家就打电♥话♥给你
She instructed me to call you if she didn't come home.
好的
Uh, right.
好吧 - 放我出去
Okay. Yeah. - Let me out!
我们...要去的那座岛大致在西北方向
The... The island that we need is sort of due north-west.
就在这片群岛的西北方
It's due north-west of this archipelago.
明白吗 - 好的
All right? - Okay.
我找不到...
I can't...
是的 - 等等
Yep. - Hang on.
我们在往西北方向开
We're headed north-west.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
我看不到...
I can't...
完全看不到任何...
There's no sign of any...
群岛的迹象
any archipelago.
老实说 透过这个什么都看不见
Well, there's no sign of anything through these, to be honest,
除了15厘米厚的盐渍
apart from six inches of salt.
放我出去
Let me out!
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
无需理他
Don't need him.
呜呼
Whoo-hoo!
捂住耳朵
Cover your ears.
你曾经来过这里 对吧
You were here, weren't you?
给我点时间
Just give me a second.
你好
Hello.
能把它给我吗
Can I keep him?
当然能 - 谢谢
Sure. - Thanks.
距离追踪器1.9公里
Distance from tracker: 1.2 miles.
有什么发现吗
Any clues?
除了一个大箭头 标着“危险区域”外 什么都没
What, apart from a big arrow saying here be dragons?
去死...
Fucking...
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 只是忘了我有多讨厌乘船
Yep. Just forgotten how much I fucking hate boat trips.
对不起 船 不是故意说你坏话
Sorry, boat. Didn't mean to be rude.
糟了
Shit.
搞什...
What's...
(应急指示 功能未知 舱底泵)
安静
Shut up!
现在又怎么了
What's happening now?
引擎熄火了
The engine's stalled.
是啊 这我知道 阿道克船长
Yeah, I can see that, Captain Haddock.
但它是真坏了 或只是在耍脾气
But is it broken or is it just being bloody-minded?
(燃油)
糟了
Oh, shit.
没油了
We're out of fuel.
99%确定...
Ninety-nine percent certain...
我要吐了
I'm gonna vomit.
看着地平线就行了
Just keep your eyes on the horizon--
该死
Oh, fuck.
船需要加油 - 是啊 我知道
She needs fuel. - Yeah, I know.
油放哪儿了
Where do you keep it?
我不会告诉你的
I'm not telling you.
别这么混♥蛋♥
Don't be a dick.
该死的外行
Fucking amateurs.
佐伊 能不能找找看有没有燃料罐
Zo?, can you look for a can of fuel?
或者...我们把他放出来
Or... we could let him out?
我觉得我快把肺都吐出来了
'Cause I think I've just chucked up a lung.
我想把船开回去找我的肺
I wanna go back for it.
好吧...
Okay, okay, okay.
我们可以放你出来 条件是你不能男性说教
We'll let you out on the condition that you do not mansplain,
或摆出高人一等的姿态 或把我们当白♥痴♥对待
or patronize us or treat us like a couple of idiots.
行吗
Okay?
燃油
Fuel.
谢谢
Thank you.
引擎在底下... - 对 我知道...
The engine's under the-- - Yeah, I know. I know.
好的
Okay.
伙计 很抱歉 我们刚才不得不... 把你关起来一会儿
Pal, I'm sorry we had to, you know... lock you up for a bit.
我们会赔偿你的 我们会...
We'll reimburse you. We'll...
对 你们当然得赔偿
Aye. Too fucking right you will.
听着 我们真的需要你的帮助
Look, we really need your help.
我们想找这个岛
We're trying to find this island.
去度蜜月
For your honeymoon?
不是的 听着 只是... 近期的地图上都没有标这个岛
No. Look, it's just... it's not on any recent maps.
那是因为它基本上并不存在
That's because that technically doesn't exist.
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表