剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
你去过警♥察♥局
You've been to the police?
为何他们不直接发个声明 告诉我们她没事
Why don't they just release a press statement and tell us she's okay?
杰拉德 他们在隐瞒什么
What are they hiding, Gerard?
他们 告诉我们
They? Tell us?
什么 你和你那些锡纸帽朋友
What, you and your tinfoil hat friends?
交由专业人士处理吧
Leave it to the professionals.
管好自家事吧 好吗
Focus on your own problems, shall we?
特拉福德 大衣找到了吗
How's it going with the coat hunt, Trafford?
给你个提示 最贵的那件
I'll give you a clue, it's the expensive one.
好的 马上
Yeah. Won't be a second!
你丈夫需要帮助
Your husband needs help.
好的 杰拉德
Okay, Gerard.
莎拉 我指的不完全是找大衣这事
That's not entirely what I meant, Sarah.
他深陷鲨鱼出没的水域
He's out of his depth in shark-infested waters,
而且没有救生艇
and there are no rescue boats.
很漂亮的外套啊 杰拉德
Very cool garms, Gerard.
你得介绍你的裁缝给我
You should introduce me to your tailor.
这是一件…
It's a…
该死 - 马克 你没事吧
Fuck. - Mark, are you okay?
马克
Mark.
我觉得杰拉德对投资这事有点动摇了
I think Gerard's going soft on the investment.
糟了 葆拉的围巾
Shit. Paula's scarf.
杰拉德…围巾
Gerard! Gerard! The scarf!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你好
Hello.
(金巴蒂亚)
打扰一下
Excuse me.
抱歉 我没性别或身高歧视的意思 或任何其他的歧视
Sorry. I don't mean to be sexist or heightist or anything-else-ist,
但需要帮你点单吗
but would you like me to order for you?
好啊 请给我一杯伏特加汤力 - 好的
Yes. Vodka tonic, please. - Okay.
伏特加汤力 谢谢 - 没问题
Vodka tonic. Thanks. - Sure thing.
太好了
Great.
你们大伙在预算削减 疫情 人手短缺的情况下还能工作
What you lot do, working through cuts and pandemics and shortages,
所有人都该得勋章
you all deserve medals.
而不像一些中产阶级的好心人 拍拍手 摇响铸铁锅
Not just a few middle-class do-gooders clapping and rattling Le Creuset pans.
请允许我请你喝一杯
In fact, may I buy you your drink?
谢谢
Thanks.
伙计们 各位 这老家伙要请我们所有人喝酒
Guys! Everyone! This geezer wants to buy us all a drink!
你知道因为我的工作 所以你才能做你的工作吧
You do realize that my job allows you to do your job.
好吧 我只是说如果你的工作意味着
Okay. I'm just saying that if your work involves us having to
我们必须去巴结杰拉德英钦 那就不值得了
be beg buddies with Gerard Inchon, then it's not worth it.
马克…
Mark…
乔
Joe.
医院工作人员确认那个小女孩确实在那儿
Hospital staff confirm the little girl is there.
是的 她在重症监护病房♥ 但她没事
Yeah, and she's in the ICU, but she's okay,
而且我该少管闲事
and I should mind my own business.
对 杰拉德英钦跟我说了 用他惯有的傲慢态度
Yeah, Gerard Inchon told me in his usual patronizing way.
有人签了她的出院单 让护士给那孩子收拾行李
Someone signed her discharge summary, told the nurse to pack the kid a bag.
没人知道她要去哪儿
No one knows where she's going.
大家都觉得她的状况还不合适 但他们今晚就要转移她了
No one thinks she's ready, but they're moving her tonight.
该死 乔 好的
Fuck, Joe. Okay.
(我去威瓜姆家)
(南牛津医院欢迎你)
抱歉
Sorry.
你好
Hi.
重症监护病房♥在哪儿 紧急情况 - 好 穿过那扇门
Intensive Care? It's urgent. - Okay. Just through the doors,
上去就能看到指示牌 - 天啊
up there, you'll see the signs. - Oh, for God's sake.
电梯开门
Doors opening.
电梯关门
Doors closing.
抱歉
Sorry.
紧急情况 我必须进去 拜托
It's an emergency! I need to get in there! Please!
我要见黛娜辛格尔顿 - 禁止探视
I need to see Dinah Singleton. - No visitors.
你必须让我进去 有人要带走她
You've gotta let me in. Someone's gonna take her!
抱歉 - 让我进去
Sorry. - Let me in!
请注意 发生火警
Attention, please. We have a fire alarm.
所有人出去…
Everybody out! Everybody out!
为了你们的安全 拜托 快点
For your own safety. Please. Come on.
黛娜辛格尔顿在里面 - 现在不行 女士 有紧急情况
Is Dinah Singleton in there? - Not now, madam. This is an emergency.
黛娜
Dinah!
黛娜 不好意思
Dinah? Sorry.
嘿…
Hey, hey, hey.
走吧
Let's go.
好了 黛娜
Okay, Dinah.
黛娜 醒醒 亲爱的
Dinah. Wake up, darling.
黛娜
Dinah!
请继续往前走
Keep on moving, please.
请到停车场的疏散集♥合♥点
Into the car park to the evacuation point, please.
去你的
Fuck!
该死
Fuck.
杰拉德 你究竟为谁工作 孩子在哪
Who do you work for, Gerard? Where's the child?
莎拉 别这样 够了
Sarah, stop. Stop.
我关心的是我们今天 因流产而失去的那个孩子
The child I care about is the baby we lost today.
所以我才会来医院
That's why I was here.
乔 该死
Joe? Oh, bugger.
你说得没错 他们带走了她 她消失了…
You were right. They've taken her. She's gone. She's gone.
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表