剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
Okay.
天啊 看看他的房♥子
Oh, my God, look at his house.
真是见鬼 他家还有柱子
Fucking hell. He's got columns.
别动 不然打爆你们的头
Stop or I'll blow your heads off.
不 杰拉德 别...不 别开枪...是我...
No! Gerard. Don't... No. Don't shoot! Don't shoot. It's me, it's me, it's me.
是我 杰拉德 是我 我是莎拉
It's me. Gerard, it's me, Sarah.
是我...
It's me. It's me.
杰拉德
Gerard.
我的老天 杰拉德 是莎拉...
For God's sake, Gerard. It's Sarah. Sarah.
那这位是谁
Well, who's this?
他们为什么不敲门
And why didn't they knock?
我怎么知道 但是我...
I don't bloody know. But I'm...
我肯定莎拉有非常充分的理由 她会解释的
I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason which Sarah will explain, won't she,
只要你把那该死的猎枪放下 - 我才不会放下
once you put that sodding shotgun down. - I'm not putting anything down
除非她向我解释清楚她为什么会在我家里
until she explains to me what she's doing in my house
还穿得像个12岁小孩一样
and why she's dressed like a 12-year-old
还有 这男人到底是谁
and who the fuck this man is.
听我说 在鲁弗斯想杀我的时候 是这个男人救了我的命
Look this man saved my life when Rufus tried to kill me.
那个穿麻质内♥裤♥的鲁弗斯
Hemp underpants Rufus?
说来话长
It's a long story.
这么说 不是煤气泄漏
So, not a gas leak?
是炸♥弹♥
A bomb.
是那个“停用止汗剂”左翼分子干的
Planted by Just Stop Deodorant?
鲁弗斯 对
Rufus, yeah.
亲爱的 我不是一直说...
Darling, haven't I always said--
对 永远别信任会玩杂耍的男人
Yep. Never trust a man who juggles.
我真的需要你的帮助
I really need your help.
要不是走投无路 我们不会来求你的
We wouldn't ask if we weren't desperate.
我想我们可以假装没见过你们
Well, I suppose we can pretend we didn't see you.
你们可以在这里休息几个小时
You can rest here for a few hours.
不 我们需要的可能不止这些
No, we might need a bit more than that.
需要几把枪
Guns.
还有一辆车
And a car.
听着 我不知道你叫什么名字
Look. I don't know what your name is.
我最好还是不要知道 所以我就叫你...克里斯
It's probably best that I don't, so I'm gonna call you... Chris.
你不觉得受伤的人已经够多了吗
Don't you think enough people have been hurt already?
所以 不行 克里斯
So, no, Chris.
就是不行
Just no.
我们应该做的是通知警方
What we should be doing is getting the police involved.
不行 - 警♥察♥局长是我的老友
No. - Commissioner's an old chum of mine.
是啊 他当然是 - 不能找警♥察♥
Yeah, of course he is. - No police.
听着 我们这么做是为了黛娜
Look, we're doing this for Dinah.
她不过是个五岁的女孩 现在孤身一人在外头
She's a 5-year-old girl and she's out there somewhere alone.
可怜的小家伙
Poor little thing.
G 我们就不能帮帮他们吗 拜托
Can't we just help them, G? Come on.
好吗
Please?
好吧
All right.
好吧 你们可以开走一辆车 但不能是那辆法拉利
All right. You can have a car. Not the Ferrari.
枪则不行 不能让人追查到我这儿
And no guns. Can't have this traced back to me.
他又不是要你一半的枪 亲爱的 是吧
He's not supposed to have half those guns, are you, love?
我要用下厕所
I need the toilet.
好 没问题 就在走廊的右边
Yeah, sure. It's just down the hall and to the right.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你睡缅♥甸♥房♥ 克里斯 - 好的
You'll sleep in the Burmese room, Chris. - Right.
这是文化欣赏 不是文化挪用
It's cultural appreciation, not cultural appropriation.
我很担心你 你根本不知道这家伙是谁
I'm worried about you. You don't know who this guy is.
我成年后有一半时间都和马克在一起
Well, I spent half my adult life with Mark.
但结果发现我根本不了解他
Turns out I didn't know him at all.
有时候不去看所有的证据 继续尝试反而更容易
Sometimes it's easier to ignore all the evidence and just keep trying.
(溶剂油)
紧急热♥线♥ 需要什么服务
Emergency, which service?
挂电♥话♥
Hang up.
扔掉它
Drop it.
救命...
Help! Help!
莎拉
Sarah!
快救救我
Fucking help me!
你和你该死的男朋友们
You and your fucking boyfriends.
他不是我的男朋友
He's not my fucking boyfriend.
给我松绑啊 真是...
Well, untie me! It's...
葆拉
Paula!
停 - 天啊
Stop! - Jesus!
你究竟有什么毛病 - 你才究竟有什么毛病
What the fuck's the matter with you? - Fuck's the matter with you?
一声不吭就溜了
Pissing off without a word.
听着 我救了你的命 把你带到了安全的地方
Look, I saved your life. I brought you to safety.
我也救过你 如果你没忘记的话 我们是一个团队
I also saved you, if you hadn't forgotten. We're a team.
我们不是团队
We're not a team!
你到底要去哪儿 你根本不知道黛娜在哪儿
Where are you even going? You don't know where Dinah is.
我有那个叫鲁弗斯的 家伙的手♥机♥ 行了吧
Well, I got that guy Rufus's phone, all right?
等时机成熟 我会打电♥话♥
And when the time is right, I will call.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
什么 你一直都有那台手♥机♥
What, you had a phone all along?
混♥蛋♥
Fucking arsehole!
莎拉 这不关你的事
Sarah, this is not about you!
他们在等我打过去
They'll be waiting to hear from me!
他们就会告诉我她在哪儿 因为他们想抓的人是我
And they'll tell me where she is because it is me that they want!
什么 所以她是个诱饵
What? So, she's bait?
事情就是这样 好吗 我需要独自了结这件事
That is just the way it is, okay? And I need to finish this alone.
不 你不可能独自完成 你病了 而且身体很虚弱
No, you can't do this alone. You're ill and you're weak.
莎拉 回家去吧
Sarah, go home!
我已经无家可归了 不是吗
I don't have a home, do I?
莎拉 我不能成为你 逃避现实的出口 好吗
Sarah, I cannot be your escape route, okay?
我做过一些事 我杀过人
I've done things. I've killed people.
是啊 你是一名士兵 士兵不都是这样吗
Well, yeah. You're a soldier. That's what soldiers do.
不 你还是听不懂 是吧
No, you don't fucking get it, do you?
我已经被盯上了
I am a marked man.
我不能再背上你这条人命债了
And I don't need your death on my conscience too.
真活见鬼
Bloody shitting hell!
你们可真是最尊贵的客人啊
You really have been the most gracious guests!
怪莎拉吧
Blame Sarah.
现在给我让开
Now get the fuck out of my way.
嘿 不...你不能开走葆拉的宝马
Hey! No, no, no. You're not having Paula's beamer.
天啊 - 没门 不行 绝对不行
Christ! - No fucking way! Not now, no way!
杰拉德 不就是一辆车吗
It's just a cocking car, Gerry.
给 走吧 祝你们好运 - 谢谢...抱歉...
Here. Go. Good luck. - Thank you. Thank you. Sorry, sorry.
你没听见我刚说的话吗 - 不 我听见了
Did you not hear what I just said? - Yep, I did.
这更说明我该跟你一起去
Even more reason for me to come.
开车啊 - 我们再买♥♥一辆
Now, drive. - We'll get another one.
不就是一辆...
It's just a fucking--
真是见鬼
Fucking hell.
(住手)
别靠近我的窗
Go away from my window Go away from my door
别靠近我的床
Go away from my bedside
别再打扰我
Don't bother me no more And bother me no more
走你的路吧 要快乐
Well, go on your way Be happy
走你的路 好好休息
Go on your way and rest
但请记住
But please remember
亲爱的 我曾那般深爱你
Honey, I really did love you best
我曾那般...
I really did love you best
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表