剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
(哈姆扎:刚看到那女人和孩子在船上)
(C:处理干净)
今夜光芒照耀你
The light has shone on you tonight
(保密)
但我将独行穿过黑暗的街
But I'll go walking through The darkened streets alone
并含笑入眠
And fall asleep with a smile
积攒钱币 因为神谕告诉我...
Saving my pennies 'Cause the oracle told me so...
(改编自米克赫伦著作)
我终于学会让理智主导抉择
I've learned to trust my head to turn
《险路同行》
第一季第八集
可以吗 抓住我的手
Okay? Grab my hand.
就是这样
That's it.
乖
Good girl.
我们接下来要去哪里
Where are we going to next?
还不知道
Don't know yet.
好了 我们继续走吧
Okay. Let's keep moving.
(请帮我们找出此人)
(警方呼吁寻找 与谋杀案有关的一名女子)
你没事吧
You okay?
冷死了 - 对 好的
Freezing cold. - Right. Okay.
去给你找些暖和衣服穿 再弄点吃的 好吗
Let's get you something warm to wear and something to eat, okay?
好 - 行吗
Okay. - All right?
我知道
I know.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
听着... - 就待在那儿
Look... - Just stay there.
听着 那女人可能在任何地方
Look, that woman could be anywhere.
真吓人
It's scary.
基本上 大家都有危险
Well, no one's safe at all.
卡勒姆那儿是否有进一步的消息
Have you heard any more from Callum?
没有
No.
对 有消息我会告诉你的
No, I'll let you know if I hear anything.
好 有进展就通知我
Yeah. Keep me posted.
好的 行
Okay. Yeah.
晚点再聊
I'll catch up with you later.
好了 我们刚才做的事 真的非常 非常不对 知道吗
All right. What we just did was really, really naughty, okay?
再也不准那么做了 - 知道了
Never ever do that again. - Okay.
等等...把这个塞到...你上衣里头
Wait, wait, wait. Shove it up your top. Up your top.
等等 进去这里...
Wait. In there. In there.
好了 感觉暖和舒服了吗
There. You warm and cozy?
那个生气的女士呢
Where's the cross lady?
生气的女士
The cross lady?
你是说...佐伊
Oh, you mean... you mean Zo??
好的...
Okay, okay.
佐伊可能不会回来了
Zo? might not be coming back.
但是 听着 她并不是真的生气 知道吗
But look, she wasn't really cross, you know?
不 这么说是在撒谎
No, actually that's a lie.
她有时候的确有点生气
Sometimes she was a bit cross
和刻薄
and mean.
实际上 你知道吗 她有时候会非常 非常刻薄
Actually, she could be really, really mean, you know?
但有句关于狗的俗语
But there's this saying that we have about dogs.
会叫的狗不咬人
Her bark was worse than her bite.
别停啊
Oh, don't stop.
继续说啊 我正听得开心呢
Go on. I was enjoying that.
天啊 我以为你...
Oh, my God. I thought you were...
你是如何来到这里的
Well, how did you get here?
嗨
Hey.
多尼
Donny.
嗨
Oh, hi.
对了 顺便谢谢你抛下我们
Yeah, thanks for abandoning us, by the way.
她是谁
Who's this?
她就是我们需要海鹦船的原因
This is the reason we needed the puffin boat.
你把这个落在船上了
You left this in the boat.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 海鹦观光费我们得先欠着你了
We're gonna have to owe you for the puffin trip.
很抱歉 - 不 没事 我请你们
I'm sorry. - No. Not at all. On the house.
你们其实根本没看到海鹦 对吧
I mean, you never actually saw any puffins, did you?
对 我们根本没看到
No, we bloody didn't.
是啊 听着 你们这几位女士 最好去趟警♥察♥局
No. Listen, you ladies better get yourself along to the police.
让他们知道那些英国人在岛上搞的事
Let them know what the English are up to out there.
我们女士们自己会处理的 多谢了 多尼
Us ladies will be just fine. Thanks, Donny.
多尼 太感谢了
Donny, thanks a lot.
你真够朋友
You're a pal.
你们知道在哪能找到我
You know where I am.
找你的人可不只有你的海鹦仔
Your Puffin Boy isn't the only one who's after you.
若看到这名女子 请直接拨♥打♥热♥线♥
Just call the hotline if you see this woman.
保持低调
Keep your head down.
趁村民们还没用木桩刺穿我的心脏 我们赶紧离开这儿
Let's get out of here before the villagers drive a stake through my heart.
巴士...有辆巴士...这边
A bus. Bus. There's a bus. There's a bus. This way.
如果看到这名女子 请勿靠近她
If you see this woman, please do not approach her.
是的
It is.
他知道这事吗
Did he know anything about it?
恐怕还不知道 - 先生 请留意这名女子
I'm afraid not. - Sir. Keep an eye out for this woman.
好的 谢谢你 警官 我一定会留意 对
Yes. Thank you, Officer. I definitely will, yep.
谢谢你的协助 我们也在找那家人
Thank you for your help. We're trying to find the family as well.
(警♥察♥)
午安 先生 - 午安
Afternoon, sir. - Afternoon.
(奥尼克巴士公♥司♥)
怎么了
What's the matter?
我能说句话吗
Can I just say something?
就是 你知道吗 也许...海鹦仔先生是对的
Like, maybe... maybe Mr. Puffin Boy was right, you know?
要不我们直接去报♥警♥
What if we just go to the police,
把所发生的事告诉他们 说这些都不是我们的错
tell them what's happened, and that none of this is our fault?
到这边来
Come over here.
听着 莎拉
So, listen, Sarah.
我们不是在演《巴拉莫瑞》
So, we're not in Balamory.
我们正身处一场巨大的 政♥府♥阴谋掩盖行动中
We are in the middle of a massive government cover-up.
有人悬赏要她的命 估计你也一样
There's a bounty on her head and probably one on yours too.
这远远超出了警员普拉姆的职权范围
This is way above the pay grade of PC Plum.
所以我们得尽快离开这里
So we've got to get out of here as soon as possible.
明白吗 - 明白
Get it? - Yeah.
好的 那我们走吧
Okay, so, let's go.
快点
Come on.
我先上车 - 你先去
I'll go in first. - You go first.
好的
Okay.
嗨 你好 - 嗨
Hello. Hi. - Hi.
去火车站 两个大人和一个小孩
To the train station. Two adults and one child.
好的 - 谢谢
Yep. - Thanks.
车费是5英镑
That's five pounds, please.
好的 给 太好了 - 谢谢
Okay there. Great. - Thank you.
(前往罗弗敦火车站)
该死的
Fuck it.
我们很快就到家了
We'll be home soon.
我保证 好吗
I promise, okay?
他们走了吗
They gone?
没人能查出这东西的来源
No one can find out where that came from.
这些资料是谁整理的
Who put all of this together?
乔西尔弗曼 生前是牛津侦查社的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Joe Silvermann. He was an Oxford PI
与一位名叫莎拉特拉福德的女性共事
working with a woman called Sarah Trafford.
她认为在爆♥炸♥中幸存的小女孩
She believed that the young girl who survived the explosion
是被人为藏匿起来的
had been deliberately disappeared.
而你的上司压下了这件事
And your boss shut this down?
上头的命令
Orders from above.
说“别管这事”
"Leave it alone."
所以
So,
交给你了
over to you.
(直升机在塞浦路斯海岸附近坠毁 八人罹难)
这些都是什么玩意
What the hell is all this?
好了 趁还没被人拍到发上抖音 我们赶紧离开这儿
Right. Let's get the fuck out of here before someone puts us on TikTok.
转啊转...
Round and round, round and round
巴士的轮子转啊转
The wheels on the bus Go round and round
转上一整天
All day long
巴士上的宝宝哇哇地哭
The baby on the bus goes Wah, wah, wah
哇哇地哭...
Wah, wah wah Wah, wah, wah
巴士上的宝宝哇哇地哭
The baby on the bus goes Wah, wah, wah
哭上一整天
All day long
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表