剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
Had he found out about us?
别自我感觉良好了 波兰 他早知道了
Don't flatter yourself, Poland. He already knew.
而且他不是自杀的
And he didn't kill himself.
他是因为问太多关于爆♥炸♥的事而被谋杀的
He was murdered for asking too many questions about the explosion.
什么
What?
算了
It doesn't matter.
不行…不好意思 你不能只说一半
No. No, sorry, you don't get to do that.
你刚告诉我你丈夫是被谋杀的
You just told me your husband's been murdered,
就算我们之间的这种关系 我也无法接受这种事
and despite what we have happening, I'm not okay with that.
什么爆♥炸♥事件
What explosion?
上周在南牛津区爆♥炸♥的那栋房♥子
The house that blew up last week, South Oxford.
抬出两具尸体 一个无名氏 和一个叫麦蒂辛格尔顿的女人
Two bodies came out. John Doe and a woman, Maddie Singleton.
还有一个小女孩 她逃过一劫 但却消失了
And a little girl, she survived and she vanished.
乔就是因此被卷进这事的
That's how Joe got dragged in.
官方说法是煤气泄漏 但不是 是炸♥弹♥
The official line was gas leak, but, no, it was a bomb.
你怎么知道的
How'd you figure that?
我几乎可以确定他们要杀的是那个无名氏
I'm pretty sure the John Doe was the target.
他的尸体在停尸间里不翼而飞
His body's missing from the morgue.
天啊
Jesus.
看来你挺忙的嘛
Yeah, you've been busy.
而且我已经锁定了杀乔的凶手
And I've ID'd Joe's killer.
虽然我还没法证明 也不知道杀人动机 但我会查出来的
I mean, I can't prove it yet or why, but I will.
你找过当地警♥察♥吗
Have you been to the local police?
档案被加密了 封存了
Flagged file, sealed it.
被军方加密
Military?
那乔到底查出了什么
So how far did Joe get then?
我为什么要告诉你
Why would I tell you?
是你提起来的
You brought it up.
我不知道 听着 也许我能帮忙
I don't know. Look, maybe I can help.
在伦敦警局工作有时还是有用的
Being in the Met has its uses.
乔发现了一起 阿富汗撤军时期的军事审判 对吧
Joe found a court-martial from the Afghanistan withdrawal, right?
所有指控内容都被涂黑了
All the charges were redacted.
该诉讼在审判前几天被撤销了
The proceedings were dropped days before the trial.
这种事时有发生 - 对
That happens. - Yeah.
同一批人随后被派往塞浦路斯基地
Those same men then get shipped off to a base in Cyprus,
然后他们乘搭的直升机坠海 全数丧生
and they die when their helicopter nosedives into the sea.
军方给予了最高荣誉的丧礼 他们都属于同一个营
Full military honors bestowed, and they're all from the same battalion.
其实离这儿不远
I mean, not far from here actually.
其中一个就是麦蒂的丈夫汤米
One of them was Maddie's husband, Tommy.
非常可疑
There's a bad smell around it.
你得罢手 佐伊
You need to drop it, Zo?.
原来这就是你来这儿的原因
That's why you came over.
不 我是来给予你安慰的 我觉得我刚才已经做到了
No, I came over to offer my condolences, which I believe I just did.
安慰得非常彻底
Very thoroughly.
去你的… - 开玩笑的 我…
Fuck you. Fuck you! - I'm joking. I…
你在搞什么…是谁在逼你 你知道些什么
What the fuck are you… Who's pressurizing you? What do you know?
我…如果你认为我知道什么重要情报
I… If you think I know something important,
那你也太高估我了
you imagine me a lot more important than I am.
不 我知道你是个屁都不是的废物
No, I know you're a fucking nobody,
但你是那种会为了自保而获取黑料的人
but you would just get the dirty for insurance sake.
听着 就罢手吧 好吗 - 你们是一伙的
Look, just let it go, okay? - You're with them.
我不想被连累
I don't want to get dragged into this
也不想你受到伤害 乔也会一样
and I don't want you to get hurt, and neither would Joe.
果然是一伙的 给我滚
Course you're with them. Get out.
我不是威胁你 佐伊 我是提醒你
I'm not threatening you, Zo?. I'm warning you.
给我滚 - 搞什么啊
Get out! - Fuck's sake.
佐伊 冷静点 乔的事 我是真的感到遗憾
Zo?, calm down. I really am sorry about Joe.
搞什么
Fuck sake.
去死吧你
Fuck you.
坚持梦想 韦诺
Keep the dream alive, Wayno.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in?
南牛津区煤气爆♥炸♥案的 那具无名尸 你见过吗
Did you happen to see the John Doe from the gas explosion in South Oxford?
什么
What?
他事后和那个女死者一起被送到这里
He was brought in here afterwards along with the woman who died.
你当时看过那尸体吗
Did you get a look at the body?
看过
Yeah.
他还有什么完整部位吗
Anything left of him?
对 他的双腿被炸飞了 但脸大体还在
Well, yeah, his legs had been blown off, but his face was mostly there.
是这个人吗
Is that him?
对
Yeah.
谁说婴儿潮一代玩不转科技产品
Who says boomers can't do tech?
(麦蒂辛格尔顿)
那么你能确认这是汤米辛格尔顿吗
So can you confirm this is Tommy Singleton?
这容易
Easy.
该死的
Fucking hell.
我自己编写了一套人脸识别软件
I've written my own facial recognition software.
就利用特征脸算法进行追踪 所以…
It's just hunting the eigenface, so, you know…
小菜一碟
easy-peasy.
(欢迎加入退伍军人联合会 皇家比斯特团)
这纯属炫技了
That's just showing off.
好的
Okay.
太棒了
That is brilliant.
(托马斯辛格尔顿列兵 迈克尔唐尼中士)
我们可以轮流睡在… - 没事
We can take turns on the… on the-- - It's all right.
别害怕 这是为了保护我们
Don't be scared. It's to protect us.
我还以为你换过锁了
I thought you changed the locks.
我以为你换了
I thought you did.
安保升级就多花了两便士 可真够大方的
Glad to see they've upped security by two pence.
所以你们是哈姆扎的打手
So you're Hamza's heavies.
我是阿莫斯克莱恩
Amos Crane.
是的 我们知道你是谁
Yeah, we know who you are.
你们是被派来迎接我的 真有意思
You're here for me. That's fun.
我只是想把这个交给小女孩
Just wanted to give this to the little girl.
她一直吵着要它
She's been asking for it.
怎么了
What?
那孩子刚失去妈妈
The kid just lost her mum.
总该让她拿到最喜欢的泰迪熊吧
Surely we can let her have her favorite teddy.
我不想吵醒她 我明早再给她 可以吗
I don't wanna wake her, so I'll give her it in the morning, yeah?
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你们搞定唐尼
Good luck with Downey.
喂 唐尼是谁啊 - 谁在乎呢
Oi, who the fuck's Downey? - Who the fuck cares?
对啊 我们威慑住他了
Yeah, we showed him.
你看到他看见电击器时的表情了吗
Did you see his face when he saw the Taser?
一个电击器 吓死宝宝了
A Taser, boo-hoo-hoo.
我哭了 别杀我 老大
Crying. Don't kill me, boss.
已连接 距离追踪器36米
Connected. Thirty-six meters from tracker.
寻觅爱情的艺术 是场致命的博弈
The art of finding love is a lethal game.
若你是只南美黑寡妇蜘蛛的话
That is if you're a South American Black Widow Spider.
(马克特拉福德)
愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
Stupid dick shaft.
(牛津侦查社 私♥家♥侦♥探♥)
他们为何不让我们领♥取♥乔儿的遗体
Why can't they release Joey's body?
我无法解释 但乔不是自杀的
I can't explain, but Joe didn't kill himself.
我在努力寻找害死他的人
I'm trying to find the people who took him.
谢谢
Thank you.
吃点东西吧
Eat something.
他的几个老同学来过
Some of his old school friends came by.
他向来都是朋友满天下
He always had so many friends.
不好意思
Sorry.
交朋友就像预约见面一样容易
Made friends like he made appointments.
但他只爱过你
But he only loved you.
祝你长命百岁
I wish you long life.
抱歉 我昨天好像没说这句
I'm sorry, I don't think I said that yesterday.
没事
Don't worry.
我当时很惊讶你皈依了
I was so surprised when you converted.
一直没明白你为何这么做
Never understood why you did.
你从没问过呀
Well, you never asked.
好吧
All right.
但我不是为了你才这么做的 如果你想说的是这个
I didn't do it for you, though, if that's what you're getting at.
这我知道
That I know.
你喜欢做最出人意料的事
You like to do the least expected thing.
人们总是低估你
People underestimate you.
那是我最厉害的武器 珍妮丝
That's my greatest weapon, Janice.
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表