剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
你当自己是郊区军阀
So you see yourself as some kind of suburban warlord?
在下是商界奥萨马本
Osama bin Businessman, that's me.
天啊
Oh, God.
我的孩子们…
My children. My children!
看见我的孩子了吗 谁看到我的孩子了
Have you seen my kids? Has anybody seen my kids anywhere?
天啊 等等 - 威儿…孩子们当时跟谁在一起
Oh, my God. Wait! - Wigs, Wigs. Who were they with?
妈妈 - 他们来了
Mummy! - There they are.
天啊 齐吉 奥丁 - 妈妈
Oh, God. Ziggy! Odin! - Mummy!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
妈妈 - 是 宝贝
Mummy? - Yes, darling.
那是黛娜的房♥子
That's Dinah's house.
拜托 老天 不
Please, God, no.
你先走吧 宝贝 我留下来帮忙
You go, babe. I'll stay and help.
好的
Yeah.
来 快走 宝贝们 - 照顾好妈妈
Come on. Quickly, darlings. - You look after your mum.
我们去安全的地方 快
Let's get you safe. Come on.
找到人了
They found someone.
有个孩子
There's a child.
来 披着它
Now, come on. Take this.
我去了解情况
Let me talk to them.
没问题
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
那小女孩因为衣柜而逃过一劫
Little girl was saved by a wardrobe.
警♥察♥说她的床直接从地板掉了下去
Plod said her bed fell straight through the floor.
衣柜倒在她身上 柜门开着
Wardrobe fell on top of her. Doors open.
衣柜 - 当真
The wardrobe? - Seriously?
可怜的小女孩 - 简直是奇迹
Poor little girl. - Bloody miracle.
消防队觉得是煤气主管道爆♥炸♥
Firefighters think it's a gas main.
老天
Jesus.
别拍了 马克 - 好啦…
Stop it, Mark. - All right, all right.
今夜光芒照耀你
The light has shone on you tonight
(保密)
但我将独行穿过黒暗的街
But I'll go walking through The darkened streets alone
并含笑入眠
And fall asleep with a smile
积攒钱币 因为神谕告诉我…
Saving my pennies 'Cause the oracle told me so…
(改编自米克赫伦著作)
《险路同行》
第一季第一集
(牛津侦查社 约瑟夫西尔弗曼 文学士)
WhatsApp或留言
…WhatsApp or leave us a voicemail.
刚收听的听众们 欢迎关注头条新闻
And for those of you just joining us, we return to our top story.
昨夜南牛津住♥宅♥区的 一所房♥子发生严重居家煤气爆♥炸♥
The emergency services were called out last night to a house in South Oxford,
紧急应对部门已赶赴现场
the scene of a major domestic gas explosion.
损失程度尚不确定
The extent of the damage is not yet certain,
但警方确认爆♥炸♥时屋内有人
but a police spokesperson confirmed the house was occupied.
据称已证实有一人死亡
There is a suspected fatality,
但目前尚未公布更多细节
but as yet, no further details have been released.
警方已经封锁了现场…
Police have secured the area--
我们都在想同一件事吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
如果你想的是
Well, if you're thinking,
“我老公怎么还一屁♥股♥坐在这儿 收听这些垃圾本地新闻
"What is my husband doing sat on his arse listening to shit local news reports
而不是出去向那些欠他工钱的人讨债 ”
while he could be out collecting debts for jobs he hasn't been paid for?"
那我们的确在想同一件事 这其实还挺吓人的
Then, yeah, I am, which is spooky.
其实 我是在想…
Actually, what I was thinking was…
这起房♥屋爆♥炸♥事件可能是个商机
this house explosion could be a bit of a cash cow.
具体怎么说
In what way exactly?
人为疏忽呀 有可能是煤气公♥司♥失职
Well, due diligence. Maybe the gas company didn't do it.
也许这起事件牵涉到最高层
Maybe this case could go all the way to the top.
也许只到中层
Well, maybe sort of all the way to the middle.
中层里靠下的人
Bottom of the middle.
下层里靠中间的人
Middle of the bottom.
乔 - 你不认同
Joe. - No?
总之…
Anyway…
我可能会去打探一下
I might do a bit of sniffing around.
天啊 你最近一次 “打探”这些衣服是什么时候
Oh, God. When did you last sniff around these?
春季
Spring?
我没时间洗衣服
I haven't had time to do the laundry.
最近在忙一桩离婚案
I've been working on a divorce case.
那我该在哪儿签字
Where do I sign?
是帮客户处理离婚
For a client.
又是一个渴望骑士来拯救的绝望女郎
Is it another desperate damsel in search of a knight in shining cardie?
也许吧
Maybe.
好吧…
Okay, well…
就在你研究她这案子能如何扳倒政♥府♥时
While you work out how her case could bring down the government,
这儿有些真正的账单要处理
here are some actual invoices.
交通罚单
Traffic violation.
背景调查 挺有意思的
Background check. That was fun.
还有刺♥激♥的保险诈骗案
And… thrilling. Insurance fraud.
全都付了 用了真金白银
Paid, paid, paid. In Earth pounds.
致煤气公♥司♥的索赔函
Letter to gas company RE: compensation claim.
你这是在干吗 我们可请不起秘书来打字
What are you doing? We can't afford a secretary to type that up.
我会自己打
I'll type it up.
那你为何不直接打字 何必多此一举
So why don't you just type it while you… What's the point?
再说了 1982年之后 就没人用录音机了 乔
Anyway, nobody's used their Dictaphone since 1982, Joe.
说得对
No, you're right.
大家都用手指了
They use their finger.
好消息是 我们的最新测试结果 表明恶化速度有所减缓
The good news is that our latest tests suggest delayed deterioration.
不过不太乐观的消息是…
The slightly less optimistic news
(机密)
…由于无法持续获取案例研究
is that without continued access to our case studies,
我们目前还没有足够的数据进入下一阶段
we don't yet have enough data to move into the next phase.
你好 哈姆扎马利克 情报与威胁部
Hello. Hamza Malik, Intelligence and Threats.
谢谢
Thank you.
(国防部)
国防部可催不了医药科学的发展
Well, the Ministry of Defence can't hurry medical science.
赖特医生 对吧
Can we, Dr. Wright?
不过这一次 你们得加快速度
Although in this instance, you're going to have to.
下午好 - 下午好
Afternoon. - Afternoon.
谢谢
Thank you.
俱乐部见 - 一定
See you at the club. - Absolutely.
长官
Sir.
长官 你好
Hello, sir.
你这回可把事情搞砸了
Well, you've really bollocksed this one.
马利克 对吧
Haven't you, Malik?
我可不记得有人授权你在牛津开战
I don't remember you receiving permission to start a war in Oxford.
我们部门被给予无限行动权 长官
The department was given carte blanche, sir.
无限行动权
Carte blanche?
这确实意味着权限范围相当宽泛 我承认
Well, that does suggest pretty wide parameters, I'll grant you.
但也没宽到能涵盖在人口密集的大学城
Not wide enough to cover barely controlled explosions
搞几乎失控的爆♥炸♥
in densely populated university towns.
这个行动谁在负责 威利狼吗
Who'd you have running this one? Wile E. Coyote?
我们的现场负责人是…
Well, our man on the spot is a--
手贱的蠢货
A trigger-happy twat?
我猜纵火是他的主意吧
I assume the incendiary was his idea?
那是一个现场决定 长官
It was a field decision, sir.
马利克 是现场决定的 - 没错
Is it a field decision, Malik? - Yeah.
那我真想提前知道
Well, I would love a heads-up on what
无敌破坏王拉尔夫 接下来准备搞什么破坏
Wreck-It fucking Ralph has planned for an encore.
比如在人潮涌动的商场引爆小型核弹
Small nuclear device in a crowded shopping center perhaps?
应该不会 长官 - 不会哦
Don't think so, sir. - No.
你觉得不会
You don't think so?
这可真是太让人安心了
Well, that is very reassuring.
你得赶紧
You need to get down on your hands and knees,
把你搞出来的这滩尿擦干净
and mop up this piss fountain you've created
免得它变成尿歇泉 喷得比老忠实间歇泉还高
before it becomes a piss geyser the size of Old fucking Faithful.
是 长官…
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
嘿 别走太远
Hey! Don't go far.
威儿 你说当时在屋里的人 都是你的朋友
Wig, so you said the people in the house were your friends?
对 - 是哦
Yeah. - They were.
昨天这时我们还一起送孩子上学
This time yesterday we were all on the school run.
黛娜还跟齐吉一起跑
Dinah was running along with Ziggy.
我当时还和麦蒂聊天 现在她却死了
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表