剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
I'm not gonna hurt you.
等等 如果你是要赎金 我可没…
Wait. If you want a ransom, then I haven't got--
我没绑♥架♥你 我只是想和你谈谈
I didn't kidnap you. I just wanna talk to you.
我叫莎拉特拉福德
My name is Sarah Trafford,
还有 我有个丈夫 他一定会来找我
and I have a husband who will be looking for me.
还有 我在一家艺术馆工作
And I work in an art gallery.
我…有时候还会做做义工
I… I volunteer sometimes.
而且 我有…很多需要我的朋友…
And I have… I have loads of friends who really need me--
我不需要你的简历
I don't need your fucking CV.
我本可以把你丢在那 让他们找到你
I could've left you there to let them find you,
但我却带上你 不是吗
but I took you with me, didn't I?
等等 “他们”指的是
Wait, who's them?
听着 你要么回到那辆货车里
Listen, you can either get back in that van
要么就两手空空地留在这里
or you can stay out here with nothing.
我才不在乎
I don't give a shit.
但如果被他们抓到 就会杀了你
But if they catch you, they'll kill you.
我们大多数衣服都是纯素的
Most of our clothes are vegan.
那你们肯定会上天堂 对吧
Oh, well, you'll go to heaven, won't you?
(标签)
我得拿走这个
I have to take this.
等一下 为什么 这可是鲁弗斯的帽子 是他最喜欢的一顶
Hold on. Why? That's Rufus's hat. That's his favorite hat.
他会想要戴它 当他… - 听我说
He's gonna want that when he-- - Listen to me.
鲁弗斯玩的可不只是杂耍球
Rufus juggles more than balls.
你得带着孩子找个安全的地方住
You need to get yourself and your kids somewhere safe.
听明白吗 - 别说傻话
Do you understand? - Don't be silly.
我是认真的
I'm being serious.
如果他或莎拉联♥系♥你 你必须打给我
If he gets in contact, or Sarah tries to get in touch, you ring me.
记得立刻打给我
You ring me right away.
我才不要回到后车厢
Well, I'm not going back in there.
你这所谓的行动像条发臭的河 还在不停往外冒脏东西
The stinking river of dysentery you call an operation just keeps on shitting.
马利克 是吧
Doesn't it, Malik?
本来会很顺利的
Well, it would have been straightforward
要不是那个爱管闲事的邻居
if it hadn't been for the nosy neighbor.
抱歉 我是不是打了个盹 醒来发现自己闯进《史酷比》的剧情了
Sorry, did I just doze off and wake up in an episode of Scooby-Doo?
是啊 雇佣西尔弗曼的 那个女人莎拉特拉福德
Yeah, well, Sarah Trafford, the woman who hired Silvermann,
她就是不肯罢休 于是阿克塞尔被派去处理
wouldn't let it go, and Axel was sanctioned to sort it.
然后 我们觉得就是那时唐尼出现了
And that's when we think Downey showed up.
现在可怜的倒霉蛋马利克 不得不在几天之内
And now poor old muggins Malik has had to cover up
掩盖第三起郊区血案
a third suburban bloodbath in a matter of days.
没事
It's fine.
你派阿莫斯克莱恩去收拾残局
You put Amos Crane on clean-up duty?
太棒了
Splendid.
所以一切进展都顺利得 像个刚打蜡的肛♥门♥般顺滑
So everything is as smooth as a freshly waxed anus?
那么莎拉特拉福德呢
And Sarah Trafford.
她人呢
Where is she?
她有可能和唐尼在一起
She could be with Downey.
也可能一个人
She could be alone.
或可能已经死了
She could be dead.
我不想阿莫斯克莱恩继续负责这件事
I don't want Amos Crane on this anymore.
所以你是要解雇他
So you're letting him go then?
不 马利克
No, Malik.
解雇他的人是你
You are.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我和你已深陷其中
We're in deep, me and you
我们的事 从头到尾
This thing of ours Through and through
我们都做过不该做的事
We all do things we shouldn't do
但我不会停止爱你
But I ain't gon' stop loving you
目标燃烧 希望已干涸
Aim is lit, hope is dry
连上帝也无法否认
God himself can't deny
我们都做过不该做的事
We all do things we shouldn't do
我不会停止爱你
I ain't gon' stop loving you
安息吧 阿克塞尔
Sweet dreams, Axel.
你这个混♥蛋♥疯子 但你曾经…
You fucking mad bastard, but you were…
是我的弟弟
You were my brother.
我们都做过不该做的事
We all do things we shouldn't do
我不会停止爱你
I ain't gon' stop loving you
我不会停止爱你
I ain't gon' stop loving you
如果你把那个丢掉 我会安心很多
You know, I'd feel a lot better if you got rid of that.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 我拿到了…枪在我手里了…
Okay, I've got it, I've got it. I've got it now. I've got it now.
好吧 告诉我你到底是谁
Okay? Okay? Just tell me who you are.
我见过你 我见过你跟踪我
I've seen you. I've seen you following me.
你到底想干吗
What do you want?
“顺便说一句 谢谢你救了我的命”
"Thanks for saving my life, by the way."
不说 随你便
No? Suit yourself.
放下它
Put it down.
不…我不会放下的
No. No, I'm not gonna put it down.
我不会放下 好吗
I'm not gonna put it down. Okay?
因为…你逃不远 好吗
Because… Because you won't get very far, all right?
因为我丈夫回家时 会发现走廊里溅满了脑浆
Because my husband, he will have come home to find brains all over the hallway,
然后他会来找我
and he'll be looking for me.
知道吗 所以你快告诉我你是谁
Okay? So you just tell me who you are.
你根本不懂怎么用这东西 放下它
You don't know what you're doing with that. Put it down.
不放 - 会搞得一团糟
No. - It'll be messy.
我是在找那个女孩 好吗
I'm looking for the girl. All right?
我发现你也在找 这就是我跟踪你的原因
I figured out you were too. That's why I was following you.
那你找黛娜的目的是 - 保护她
And what do you want with Dinah? - To protect her.
什…保护她免受谁的伤害
Wh… From who?
顺便说一句 他们会在你丈夫回家前 就把地方收拾干净了
By the way, they'd have cleared up before your husband got home.
“他们” “他们”是谁 你一直说“他们”
"They"? Well, who's they? You keep saying "they."
他们的权力比我们任何人都大 好吗
They are more powerful than any of us, okay?
他们早就接到指令不许保护你 但如果你跑去报♥警♥ 那…
They'll have been told not to protect you. But if you run off to the police, then…
什么 然后怎样 - 那他们就会知道我们确切的位置
What? Then what? - Then they'll know exactly where we are,
我们都会死 包括黛娜
and we're all fucked, including Dinah.
所以如果你在乎那个孩子 就放下它 按我说的做
So if you care about the kid, put it down and do what I say.
好
Okay.
好吧 那我们现在去哪
Okay. So where are we going now?
眼下我们只能继续前进
Right now, we just keep moving.
沿着偏僻小路走
Stick to the back roads.
确保没人跟踪我们
Make sure no one's on our tail.
(黑水公♥司♥ 马克特拉福德)
(英国投资组合经理已加入黑水公♥司♥)
你看到我的邮件了吗
Get my email?
那段监控录像能证明什么
And that CCTV footage proves what?
一个戴帽子的男子 走进一间报刊店 就这样
A man in a cap goes into a newsagent's. The end.
一个戴帽子的男子刚割完乔的手腕 转眼就进了报刊店
A man in a cap goes into a newsagent's moments after slitting Joe's wrists.
这男子昨晚和莎拉特拉福德在一起
A man who was with Sarah Trafford last night
而她失踪的那晚 他也消失了
and who's gone to ground the same night that she disappeared.
你没想过她可能只是躲着你吗
Have you considered she might just be hiding from you?
她的屋子里有漂白水味 丈夫不在家
House smells of bleach, husband's not home.
所以你现在还承认自己非法入室了
And now you're admitting to breaking and entering.
看 这…是他杀乔时戴的帽子
Look, this… this is the cap he was wearing when he killed Joe.
你从哪弄来的
Where'd you get that?
在他伴侣的家 她完全不知道 自己和一个疯子同居
His partner's place. She's got no idea she's living with a psychopath.
你现在应该监视那所房♥子 以防他回来
You should be surveilling that house right now in case he comes back.
好 我或许不用你来告诉我该怎么做
Yeah, maybe don't tell me what I should be doing.
还有 冒充警♥察♥是犯法的
Also, posing as a police officer is an offense.
我其实也不想替你干活 但事实就是这样
Well, I wish I didn't have to do your job for you, but, you know, here we are.
那房♥子八成也是他炸的
He probably blew up that house as well.
如今制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的办法多得是
There's loads of ways you can make a bomb these days.
爆♥炸♥案的勘验报告你看过了吗
Have you looked at the forensics report from the explosion?
我估计他们肯定漏了什么
My guess is they missed something.
也许是故意的 也许就是疏忽 我不确定 但如果你能推♥翻♥这点…
Maybe on purpose, maybe just sloppy, I don't know, but that'd be…
对你来说就是一场大胜利
that'd be a great win for you if you turned that around.
我再说一次 别再插手警♥察♥的工作了
I'm gonna ask you once more to stop poking about in police work.
听着 我今天已经够累了 现在要回家陪家人了
Look, I've had a really long day, and now I'm going home to my family.
滚吧
Fuck off.
(我们得安排乔的葬礼 你什么时候能过来 )
(国防部)
你上次见到他时 他在哪里
Where was he the last time you saw him?
监控显示唐尼往特拉福德家方向走
CCTV sent through shows Downey heading towards the Trafford House,
但他一拐出主路 监控就进入盲区了
but we hit a black spot once he turns off the main road,
而且他没从原路出来
and he didn't leave the same way.
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表