剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
女士们 先生们 我是本次列车的列车长
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your conductor speaking.
提醒各位 本次列车将直达格拉斯哥
Just to remind you this service will be nonstop to Glasgow.
直达格拉斯哥
That's nonstop to Glasgow.
(乔西尔弗曼 老好人 牛津侦探社)
(乔 割腕 自杀)
谢了 老弟
Thanks, little brother.
(佐伊 注意 妻子)
行
All right then.
女士 请出示车票 - 好的…马上
Ticket please, madam. - Yeah, yeah. Sure.
谢谢 - 好的
Thank you. - Okay.
这位子有人吗
This seat taken?
是的 有人坐了 - 不像啊
Yeah. It is actually. - Doesn't look like it.
若发现任何可疑情况
If you see something that doesn't look right,
请立即联♥系♥工作人员 或拨♥打♥英国交通警♥察♥电♥话♥61016
speak to a member of staff or call the British Transport Police on 61016.
发现 上报 - 发现 上报
See it. Say it. - See it. Say it.
解决 - 解决
Sorted. - Sorted.
今夜光芒照耀你
(保密)
但我将独行穿过黑暗的街
并含笑入眠
积攒钱币 因为神谕告诉我…
(改编自米克赫伦著作)
我终于学会让理智主导抉择
《险路同行》
第一季第六集
那张桌子好像空着
That looks like a free table.
总算找到了
Finally.
不好意思 - 不 怪我
Excuse me. - No, my fault.
亲爱的 这边 - 亲爱的 这儿
Over here, hon. - This okay, hon?
刚才真抱歉 - 没关系
Sorry about that. - It's fine.
你好吗 - 挺好的 谢谢
How you doing? - Pretty good, thanks.
你呢 - 还不错
How are you doing? - Not too bad.
是啊 - 还算不错
Uh-huh. - Not too bad.
喝完那杯会舒服很多
You'll feel a lot better after that.
天啊 今晚人真多 - 确实 没错
Gosh, it's busy tonight. - It truly is. Yeah.
我是朱莉娅 你好 - 你好
I'm Julia. Hi. - Hi.
很高兴认识两位 - 我是雪莱
Nice to meet you guys. - I'm Shelley.
我是鲍勃 - 鲍勃 雪莱 你们好
And I'm Bob. - Hi, Bob. Hi, Shelley.
这位是… - 安迪
And… - Andy.
安迪 你好
Andy. Hi.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
你们这趟是特别行程吗 - 是啊
Are you on a special trip? - Oh, yeah.
我们正在进行一场一生难忘的旅程 目的地是苏格兰高地
We are on the trip of a lifetime to the Scottish Highlands…
太棒了
Beautiful.
因为鲍勃的家族渊源
…because of Bob's ancestry.
别…
No, no.
他的族谱能直接追溯到威廉华♥莱♥士♥
We can trace his lineage all the way back to William Wallace.
你开玩笑吧 不可能 - 得非常非常仔细地看
You're kidding. No. - If you look really, really hard.
就像用显微镜看那样
Like through a microscope.
好的 - 鲍勃 别这么说
Okay. - Shush, Bob. No.
那个网站写得很清楚
That website, you know, was very clear.
天啊
Oh, my God.
那是不是香蕉拼字游戏
Do I spot Bananagrams?
没错 - 是吧
Yes. - Yes?
我忍♥不住了 能邀请你们玩一局吗
I couldn't tempt you to a game, could I?
并不是想打扰你们… - 不会…
I don't want to intrude or anything… - No, no.
我想玩 - 当然行啦 对 我们很乐意
I'm game. - Sure. No, we'd love to.
真的 你们人真好 谢谢 - 没事
Really? That's so kind. Thank you. - Sure.
但我得先说 我可是高手
I'll warn you, though, I'm a real demon.
真的 - 能玩通宵呢
Really? - I can play all night.
奉陪到底
Fine by me.
开始吧 - 安迪 抱歉…
Here we go. - Andy, sorry…
要一起玩吗
Would you like to join us?
不了 我看你们玩
No, I'll watch.
好吧
Right.
我们开始吧 - 好的
Let's get into this. - Yeah.
这么多年没玩 太兴奋了 - 是的…
This is so exciting after so many years. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
难以形容 - 真的 天啊 我猜你…
I can't tell you. - Really? Gosh, I bet you…
怎么啦
What?
我和艾拉小时候常为了抢这个而争吵
Ella and me used to fight over this stuff when we were kids.
真难喝 - 还给我
That is disgusting. - Give it back.
谢谢
Thank you.
觉得我们近了吗
Do you think we're close?
我不知道
I don't know.
不
No.
是问找到黛娜的事 不是…
To finding Dinah, not…
希望吧
I hope so.
好的
Okay.
我先值守
I'll take the first shift.
值守
Shifts?
对 我们现在可不是野营度假
Yeah. We're not on a camping holiday.
香蕉 - 天啊
Banana! - Oh, my God!
不 不会吧 又来 - 是啊 没错
No. Seriously? Not again. - Yeah. Oh, yeah.
难以置信 - 每次都这样
I can't believe it. - Every time.
我的天
Oh, goodness me.
天啊 对 不好意思 各位 我们该去睡了
Oh, gosh. No, I'm sorry. No, it's time for us to turn in, folks.
时差反应上来了
Jet lag's really catching up with us.
别啊…时间还早呢
Oh, no, no, no. The night is young.
是啊 但我这把老骨头可熬不住了
Yeah, but I'm sure as hell not.
我们累垮了
We are wiped out.
好吧 朱莉娅 安迪 很高兴认识你们
Okay. Julia and Andy, pleasure to meet you.
一样 谢谢你们一起玩游戏
And you. Thanks very much for the game.
别客气 我们玩得很开心 - 不客气 好的
Not at all. We enjoyed it. - You're welcome. Okay.
不好意思 我们能不能来张合照
Sorry, would it be okay if we take a photo?
对
Yeah.
是啊 我们正在制♥作♥一本相册 收录旅途中结识的朋友 所以…
Yeah, we are making an album of friends we made on our travels, so…
当然能 - 我来拍吧
Of course. - Allow me.
谢谢你 安迪 - 不…你也该入镜
Thanks, Andy. - No, no. You should be in it too.
我讨厌拍照 请吧
I hate having my picture taken. Please.
行 好的 往这边靠拢 - 好的
Okay, yeah. Let's scoot in here. - Okay.
这个香蕉 好 行了
Oh, bananas. Yeah, okay.
大家说“勇敢的心”
Everyone say, "Braveheart."
勇敢的心
Braveheart.
有拍到吗
Did you get it?
拍到了 很棒
Yeah, great.
谢谢你 安迪 - 是啊
Thank you, Andy. - Yeah.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - You're so welcome.
知道吗 我想我也该去睡了
You know what? I guess I'll turn in as well.
我不想一个人喝酒
I don't wanna drink alone.
明智之举 朱莉娅 非常明… 喝酒容易误事
Very wise, Julia! Very w… It's a slippery slope.
确实 没错
It is. Sure is.
对
Yeah.
晚安 安迪 - 谢谢你 安迪
Good night, Andy. - Thanks, Andy.
晚安 幸会 很高兴认识你们
Good night. Pleasure. Pleased to meet you.
这里有个男人睡着了 - 拜拜
There's a man asleep here. - Bye.
好 当心脚下 扶着点 - 我知道
Yeah, watch yourself. Hold on. - I know.
今晚喝得有点多
We had a few too many tonight.
加上时差反应 真糟糕
Add it to the jetlag, not the best.
记得你们的房♥号♥吗 - 记得
Do you know your room number? - Yeah.
是的 钥匙在这儿
Yeah, I got the key here.
感觉好远 不 到了
It feels further. Oh, no. Yeah.
这间… - 就是这间
This is… - Here we go.
这间是我们的 - 你们的房♥间是怎样的
This is us. - What's your room like?
估计和其他房♥间没两样
Just like all the others, I'd imagine.
对
Yes.
亲爱的 你没事吧
Is everything okay, hon?
你看上去有点不安
You just seem a little antsy.
不…我没事…
No, no, no. I'm fine. I'm fine.
应该是威士忌的后劲
Just the whiskey.
对 应该是 - 是的 晚安
Yeah. Probably. - Yeah. Good night.
晚安 - 好 我们明早见
Good night. - Yeah, I'll see you in the morning.
好的 那你得起得来
Yeah. Not if we see you first.
晚安
Good night.
先生 借过
Excuse me, sir.
各位 本车厢需预约才能使用
Everyone, you need a reservation to be in this compartment.
请出示车票
Tickets, please.
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表