剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
I was just chatting to Maddie, and now she's dead.
等等 她是不是穿着黄色雨靴
Wait. Did she wear yellow wellies?
麦蒂 不…她更喜欢厚底运动鞋
Maddie? No, no. She was more of a chunky trainer's type.
不 我是说那个小女孩黛娜
No, the little girl. Dinah.
对 好像是 没错 怎么了
Yeah, I think she did. Yeah. Why?
我昨天好像见过她们 黛娜的头发是不是有点…
I think I saw them both yesterday. Was Dinah's hair sort of, like a…
像个光环一样
Like a halo.
对
Yeah.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
她爸呢 是不是也在爆♥炸♥中丧生了
Where's her dad? Was he killed in the blast too?
不是她爸爸 不
Not her dad, no.
麦蒂是…生前是个寡妇 - 你看起来不开心
Maddie is a… was a widow. - You look sad.
没事 该上学了
It's all right. Let's get you to school.
我想黛娜可能从没真正♥见♥过她爸
I don't think Dinah ever really knew her daddy.
妈妈还好吗
Is Mummy okay?
天啊 我真希望她能平安无事
God, I just really hope that she's safe.
孩子们都很伤心
The kids are devastated.
齐格和黛娜同班
Ziggy's in Dinah's class.
你看 他给她做了…这张卡片
Look, he's made her… He made her this card.
“致黛娜 很遗憾你妈妈做了”
"To Dinah. Sorry your mummy did."
他是想写“死了” - 明白
He means died. - Right.
对 我们不纠正拼写 那样会打击孩子
Yeah, no, we don't correct spelling. It's undermining.
嗨 宝贝们 - 还好吗
Hi, darlings. - You good?
还好
Yeah.
妈妈 我们能把卡片寄给黛娜吗
Mummy, can we post it to Dinah?
我可以试试送去医院
I could try the hospital.
你上班要迟到了 莎
You'll be late for work, Sare.
没事 反正…顺路
No, it's… you know, it's on the way.
算是吧
Sort of.
值得去一趟 对吧
Worth a go, yeah?
谢谢你 - 好的
Thank you. - Yeah.
谢谢 - 行了 好吗
Thank you. - Okay. All right?
好的
Okay.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
我是来看黛娜辛格尔顿的
I'm here for Dinah Singleton.
好的
Yeah.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
莎拉特拉福德
It's Sarah. Trafford.
特拉福德
Trafford.
你叫金 - 是的 对
Kim. - Yeah? Yes.
能不能让我快快进去病房♥一下
Is there any chance I could just quickly nip through to the ward
给黛娜送张卡片
and give this to Dinah?
在这里稍等
Wait here.
请先坐一下
Just take a seat.
好的
Okay.
有什么事吗
Is there a problem?
没…没事
No, no. No problem.
我只是来探望你们的一位病人
I'm just here to visit one of your patients.
她叫黛娜辛格尔顿
Dinah Singleton.
就是那个房♥屋爆♥炸♥案的女孩
You know, the girl from the house explosion.
这卡片是你孩子送的
That's from your child?
不 是我朋友家的小男生做的
No. No, it's from my friend's little boy.
我们看见她被救护车接走了 所以觉得她应该在这里
They took her off in an ambulance so we just assumed she must be here.
我们无权透露病患信息
We're not authorized to give out patient details.
所以她在这里 她还好吗
So she is here? Is she okay?
我无可奉告
I have no information.
抱歉…是没她的信息 还是她不在这儿
Sorry… Is that no information or she's not here?
还是说人在这儿 只是你无法透露详情
Or she is here but you just can't give out details?
抱歉 你究竟是哪位
Sorry, who are you exactly?
你又是哪位
Who are you exactly?
你是负责人吗 还是我能和别人谈
I mean, are you in charge or is there someone else I can talk to?
你该离开了 女士
I think you should go, madam.
什么 我只是想把一张卡片交给她
What? I'm just trying to give her a fucking card.
好了 请现在离开
Okay. It's time to leave now, please.
你得离开
You need to leave.
好吧
Okay.
天啊
God.
对 出口在这边
Yeah, it's actually this way, the exit.
谢谢
Thank you.
刚有人来打听关于她的事
We just had someone inquiring about her.
是的 - 嗨
Yes. - Hi.
电梯关门
Doors closing.
电梯下行
Lift going down.
三楼
Third floor.
电梯开门
Doors opening.
电梯关门
Doors closing.
该死…
Fu…
电梯下行
Lift going down.
他怎么会在这儿
What's he doing here?
电梯开门
Doors opening.
糟糕
Shit.
嗨
Hi.
我还以为你和葆拉 昨晚已经回科茨沃尔德了
I thought you and Paula went back to the Cotswolds last night?
我们没回去
We didn't.
没什么事吧
Everything all right?
真有意思
Now, isn't that interesting?
我可不敢打听你的私事
I wouldn't dream of prying into your business
以防你是来做什么妇科检查的
in case you were here for some sort of lady test.
妇科检查 我不过是 随口问问你是不是没事
Lady test? I was simply asking if you're okay.
有心了 我没事
Well, how kind. And I am.
这卡是你做的
You make that all by yourself?
杰拉德 这其实是威瓜姆家的小儿子 给黛娜辛格尔顿做的
Actually, Gerard, Wigwam's little boy made it for Dinah Singleton.
谁 没印象
Who? Doesn't ring any bells.
爆♥炸♥后 我们看到 被裹在一条红毯子里的那个孩子
After the blast we saw that child wrapped in a red blanket.
我以为她可能在这里 但我刚被儿科那边阻拦了
I thought she might be here, but I've just been stonewalled by pediatrics.
好的 我其实认识 医院董事会里的好几个人
Yeah, well, I know a few bods on the board of trustees.
真没想到
What a surprise.
但很抱歉 他们可不能随便 向好奇的邻居透露信息
And I'm sorry, but they can't dish out info willy-nilly to every nosy neighbor.
我只是想为爆♥炸♥事件中 幸存的孤儿做点好事
I was just doing something nice for an orphaned child who survived an explosion.
也许你可以问问 你董事会的朋友们她是否还好
Maybe you could ask your bods on the board if she's all right.
对了 谢谢你们的晚餐
And thank you for dinner.
食物好吃得要命
Food was to die for.
几乎要了命呢
Almost literally.
丹尼 很高兴见到你
Danny. Good to see you.
警方已经妥善处理 而调查将会画上句号♥
Police are squared away and the inquest will bring down the curtain.
说实话 现在看起来就像是一场意外
To be fair, it's come out looking like an accident.
你能绝对保证当地人都已经安抚好了吗
And you can offer absolute assurance that the locals have been pacified?
一切都妥当了
Everything is tickety-boo,
就像这栋楼里那些老家伙常说的
as the old fart flannels in this building would say.
是的 - 太好了
Yes. - Splendid.
那我就不用担心社保部门
So I don't have to worry about social services
来多管闲事了
sticking their vegan pasty-shoe in the door?
真好笑 长官
That's very good, sir.
他们不会的 长官
No, sir. - No.
或者某个爱管闲事的女邻居在医院徘徊
Or maybe a nosy neighbor woman hanging around the hospital?
我刚和我的联♥系♥人聊过
I've just had a little chat with my contact.
还真有
There it is.
我会派人监视她
I'll get eyes on.
盯紧她
Eyes on.
别给我派菜鸟去 马利克
I'm not talking about sending in a twitcher, Malik.
你会把这事压下去 对吧 全面媒体封锁
You'll shut this down, yes? Total press whiteout.
我可不想用餐时读到这则新闻
I don't want to read about this over my deviled eggs.
我会下达禁令 要求媒体不报道 长官
I'll order a D-notice, sir.
眨眼功夫就能把整件事压下去…
Have it slapped across the whole thing before you can say--
快滚 - 是 长官
Do fuck off. - Yes, sir.
长官
Sir…
长官 我们该如何处理那个孩子
what would you like us to do with the actual child, sir?
当然是转移她
Move her, obviously.
但她现在还不能出院
But she's not quite ready to come out yet.
她是什么 一块蛋糕吗
What is she, a cake?
主治医师要她继续留在重症监护病房♥观察
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表