剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
(私人停车场)
(现代乡绅)
蠢材
Twat.
嗨
Hello.
好了 我想知道关于那队士兵的一切
Right. I wanna know everything
他们本应接受军法审判的 但最终并没有
about the group of soldiers who were meant to be court-martialed but weren't.
他们后来怎么样了
What happened to them?
你可能需要说得更具体些
You might need to be more specific.
别因为我喜欢香薰蜡烛 就把我当白♥痴♥ 行吗
Don't treat me like an idiot just because I like a smelly candle, all right?
牛津区的一所房♥子为何会被炸毁
Why was a house exploded in Oxford?
为何一个叫黛娜辛格尔顿的孩子失踪了
And why is there a child called Dinah Singleton missing?
是啊 你说过你跟艾萨克赖特不熟
Yeah, you said you barely knew Isaac Wright.
但他把你的手♥机♥号♥码设置为速拨号♥
He had your fucking number on speed dial.
我当时其实是想保护你
Well, I was trying to protect you.
真是仗义啊 - 但你没必要知道所有的事
How chivalrous. - But you didn't need to know everything.
不过 你这番“挖掘”
However, your digging
无疑会让你精心护理的手沾满污垢
will have no doubt left you with dirt on your perfectly manicured hands.
合理的推诿只有在确实合理时才行得通
Plausible deniability only really works when it's plausible.
喝茶吗 - 不...
Tea? - No, no, no. No.
这局面是你搞出来的
The shit is on your shoes.
我不会替你背这瞎搞的黑锅
I'm not carrying the can for your tomfuckery.
听着
Look...
警方的信息还没流传到
The plod's information hasn't yet made its way
社交媒体那潭浑水里
out into the murky waters of social media.
所以就请允许我用铲子把它彻底铲平
So do please just allow me to bang it on the head with a shovel.
那孩子现在在哪
Where's the child?
目前有顶尖的政♥府♥雇员在处理这事
We have top government employees containing the situation.
能明讲吗
What's that code for?
但你说得没错
But you're right.
那些本应受军法审判的士兵
The court-martialed soldiers...
我们不妨直接称他们为战犯
Let's call them what they are, war criminals...
其实并没死于直升机坠毁
didn't die in a helicopter crash.
我们给了他们一个自愿参与的机会
We gave them an opportunity to volunteer.
参与研发 测试武器
R & D. Weapons testing.
研发
R & D?
研究与发展
Research and development.
我当然知道这个词的意思 但在这事件里
Yes, I'm aware of what it means, but in this context,
你们究竟在开♥发♥什么
what were you developing?
一种新武器 以及它的解药
A new weapon and an antidote.
这么说 那些士兵就是白老鼠
So the soldiers were guinea pigs.
那些士兵是幸运的
The soldiers were lucky.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这个部门犯下了骇人听闻的战争罪行
This department has committed appalling war crimes.
对 我承认舆♥论♥层面确实不好看
Yes, I admit the optics aren't great.
那解药本可能是终极目标
The antidote could have been the holy grail.
对现代国防以及他们而言 都具有颠覆性的变革意义
Game-changing for modern defense. And for them.
现在要做的 不过是清理些手尾罢了
Now it's just a case of tying up loose ends.
我...
I...
我不...我不能...
I don't... I can't...
好的 巴士车站有人在等车 可我们刚刚没停下让他们上车
Okay, we just drove straight past those people waiting at a bus stop.
是吗 - 是的
Did we? - Yeah.
搞什...
Wha--
喂 我是哈姆扎马利克
Hi, you've reached Hamza Malik.
我现在无法接听电♥话♥
I'm not able to answer the phone at the moment,
但如果你想留言 请在提示音后留言
but if you'd like to leave a message, please do so after the beep.
我可能正在开会 或暂时不方便接听
I may be just in a meeting or temporarily indisposed.
如果事情紧急 你也可以联♥系♥我的助理克莱尔
Alternatively, if it's urgent, you can also contact my assistant, Claire,
或五分钟后再尝试拨♥打♥
or you can try me again in five minutes.
我会尽快或在之后不久回复你
I'll endeavor to respond ASAP or very soon after that.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
马利克
Malik.
这边压力有点大了
Tiny bit of pressure building here.
你到底在苏格兰干些什么
What the hell are you doing up there?
买♥♥毛皮袋吗
Sporran shopping?
不管你在干什么 请马上住手
Whatever it is, please stop.
还有 我不知道 把你的手♥机♥打开行不行
And, I don't know, turn on your fucking phone?
好了 我们下一站下车 - 太好了 好的
Okay, us next! - Oh, great, okay.
等一下 - 不...司机 我们到站了
Hang on. - No, no. Driver, this is our stop!
老兄 你能停车吗 我们要下车
Mate, could you slow down? We need to get off the bus!
他为什么不减速
Why's he not slowing down?
喂 老兄
Oi! Mate!
你到底有什么毛病 - 天啊
What's your problem? - Oh, God.
你为什么把我们往这鬼地方开
Why are you driving us into the middle of effing nowhere?
你没必要...
There is no need for you to--
天啊 是你
Oh, my God. It's you.
是的...
Yes! Yes!
天啊
Oh, God.
快刹车
Brake!
快停车... - 我停不了 车停不下来
Stop the bus! Stop the bus! - I can't. It won't stop!
啊
Argh!
天啊
Oh, God.
你没事吧 没事吧 没受伤 - 没事
Are you okay? You okay? Not hurt? - Yeah.
我们得离开这儿
We've got to get out of here.
他跟他们是一伙的 - 天啊 是啊
He's one of them. - Oh, God, yeah.
天啊
Oh, God.
我们去那间教堂吧 里面可能有人
Let's go to the church. Might be someone in there.
我们去散个小步 好吗
Let's go for a little walkie, shall we?
快 走吧
Come on! Let's go!
来 抓紧我的手 没事的
Come on, hold on tight. It's all right.
快走 快点 - 没事的
Move! Come on! - It's all right.
进教堂
In the church.
对...
Right. Right.
先别走
Stay there.
好了 进去 快
Right, in. Let's go.
好的 进去...快点 - 好...
Right. In. In, in, in, in, in. Come on. - Yes, yes, yes.
好了
Oh, right.
好的
Okay.
没事
Okay.
喂
Yes.
我抓到她们了 长官
I've got them, sir.
三个全抓到了 在一间教堂里
All three of them. In a church.
教堂
Church?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我希望不是那种 有会众 唱诗班和牧师的教堂
I trust we're not talking congregations, hymns and vicars.
不...长官 教堂里没别人
No, no, no, no, no, sir. It's empty.
我亲自把她们带到这里
I drove them here myself...
是我自己开的巴士
in a bus.
太棒了
Marvelous.
这么说 一切都会按计划进行
So everything is going according to plan.
是的
Yes.
按什么... - 你不会有事的
What is... - You're gonna be okay.
你们在干吗
What you doing?
坐下
Sit down.
给我坐下
Sit down!
这儿 坐这儿 - 好啦
Here! Sit down here! - All right!
快 给我坐下
Quick! Come on, sit down!
没事
It's okay.
长官...你到底要我按什么计划去做
What... What exactly do you want me to do, sir?
这事我们已经讨论过了 马利克
We've been through this, Malik.
别让我重复我的话
Don't make me repeat myself.
我说了 处理干净
I said finish it.
是的 长官 好的
Yes, sir. Yep.
就...
And...
只是想确认一下 长官
Just to clarify, sir.
处理干净
"Finish it"?
你可是军情部门的 兄弟
You're supposed to be military intelligence, man.
我见过的软体动物都比你聪明
I've met more intelligent mollusks.
但是
But...
不包括处理那孩子吧
not the kiddie though...
肯定不包括吧
surely?
长官
Sir?
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表