剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
This is safe. She's got a toy.
她一直吵着要她的泰迪熊
She keeps asking for her teddy bear.
拜托 天啊 赶紧把那只熊给她吧
Please, for God's sake, let's get her the bear.
我们不是恶魔
We're not monsters.
她说她把熊忘在家里了
She said she left it at home.
而我的问题 阿莫斯 老兄...
And my problem, Amos, mate...
让它走快点
Make it go faster.
是我不能完全确定你在搞什么名堂
...is that I'm not entirely sure what you're up to.
很简单 哈姆扎 老兄
It's very simple, Hamza, mate.
我们按兵不动 让目标自己来找我们
We sit tight, and let the target come to us.
我们用的是小...孩...诱...饵
We use the C-H-I-L-D as B-A-I-T.
那具体要怎么操作
And how's that gonna work exactly?
我们在这里面 窗帘还拉上了
When we're in here, with the curtains drawn.
我们不知道 也没法看到目标在哪儿
We've got no idea where the target is, and we've got no way of finding out
因为阿克塞尔克莱恩不接电♥话♥
'cause Axel Crane won't pick up his fucking phone!
注意言辞 - 抱歉
Language. - Sorry.
非常抱歉 我...
I'm so sorry. I'm...
别听他的 - 我来打给他
Don't listen to him. - I'll call him.
但我们得给他点空间
But we keep the leash loose.
我弟 他...
My brother, he's...
他是个艺术家
Well, he's an artist.
不能约束他
He can't be stifled.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Christ.
像个苏联时期的游乐场
It's like a Soviet playground.
天啊 不会又要上演那出跳楼戏吧
Christ. We're not actually gonna do the flying thing again, are we?
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing here?
我想着过来看看
I thought I'd come and watch.
这是什么
What you got in here?
坏女孩
Naughty girl.
不介意我...
Do you mind if I...
我来这里是为了查出是谁杀了我丈夫
I'm here to find out who killed my husband.
你的借口呢
What's your excuse?
这是你疗愈过程的一部分
Is this part of your healing process?
警方说他是自杀死的
Police said it was suicide.
我为你失去至亲感到遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss.
乔连切蛋糕都不会 更别说切自己的手腕了
Joe couldn't slice cake, let alone his own wrists.
我全都搞错了
I was wrong about everything.
我很抱歉 但你丈夫确实是自杀的
I'm sorry, but your husband did kill himself.
听着 在你出现之前 乔的工作无聊透顶
Listen, before you turned up, Joe's work was boring as fuck.
不是狗狗失窃案
It was dog theft.
就是保险欺诈案
Insurance fraud.
不然就是坐在迪德科特公园路旅馆外面 等着某个汗津津的中层经理
Sitting outside Didcot Parkway Travelodge, waiting for some sweaty middle manager
和他的互惠生搞完 毫无成就感
to finish shagging his au pair. It was nothing.
然后你走进了他的办公室 报上了黛娜辛格尔顿这名字
And then you walked in, you said the name Dinah Singleton,
现在他死了 而你却在屋顶上
and now he's dead, and you're up on a roof.
他的死跟我没关系
It's got nothing to do with me.
行 好吧 你回去过你的法罗和鲍尔生活
Fine. Okay, you go back to your Farrow and Ball life,
回到你的泡菜和营养搅拌机
to your kimchi and your Nutribullet
还有你那乏味 但无疑很有品味的散靠垫里去
and your bland but undoubtedly tasteful scatter cushions,
那你就不用再想起可怜的老乔
and you won't have to think twice about poor old Joe,
那个因为帮你而死了的人
who died because he was helping you.
你怎么就让自己变得这么渺小
Why did you let yourself get so fucking small?
那个一心想来牛津 展翅高飞的女孩跑哪去了
What happened to the girl who came to Oxford actually wanting to fly?
我其实也稍微想到了你 佐伊
Well, you know, I've been thinking a bit about you too, Zo?.
你丈夫死的时候你在哪儿
Where were you when your husband died?
你得做个选择 莎拉
You got a choice, Sarah.
你可以从这屋顶跳下去
You can chuck yourself off the roof,
或者可以帮我给乔的生命 赋予一丝尊严和意义
or you can help me give Joe's life a shred of dignity and meaning.
或者你可以先帮我 然后再从屋顶跳下去
Or you can help me and then you can chuck yourself off the roof.
我不在乎 但你得做决定
I don't give a fuck, but make up your mind
因为在这儿晃悠 把石像鬼都搞糊涂了 毫无意义
because there's no point in hanging around here, confusing the gargoyles.
天啊 你说的每句话都非得这么难听吗
God, does everything you say have to be, like, really horrible?
对 你说得对 抱歉
No, you're right. I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
等你准备好告诉我决定时 你就下来
You make your way down when you're ready to talk.
最好走楼梯
Preferably by the stairs.
当时医院里一片混乱 - 医院不都这样
It was chaos at the hospital. - Well, it's a hospital.
对 不 但我确定看见一个护士 把一个孩子塞进了一辆休旅车的后座
Yeah, no, but I'm sure I saw a nurse put a child in the back of an SUV.
还有个叫杰拉德的生意人 我起初以为他跟这事有关
And there was this businessman, Gerard, who I thought was involved somehow.
结果并非如此
Turns out he wasn't.
那你觉得跟踪你的那个人呢
What about this guy that you think is following you?
他长什么样
What's he look like?
他扎了马尾 留了一把胡子
Well, he's got a ponytail and a beard.
开着一辆灰色货车
Drives a gray van.
就这些
No more detail than that?
对 不 他是黑人
Yeah, no, well, he's Black.
好的
Yeah.
刚才怎么不说
Well, why not say that?
不知道 就是觉得说出来不太合适
I don't know, I just thought it was inappropriate.
天啊 大姐
Fuck's sake, woman.
抱歉 “大姐”这个称呼合适吗
Sorry. "Woman." Is that inappropriate?
所以杀害乔的可能是那个马尾男
So, whoever killed Joe could be the man with the ponytail.
也可能是别人
Could be somebody else.
炸♥弹♥估计也是他装的
Probably planted the bomb as well.
但乔为什么会被盯上
But why was Joe on their radar?
他做了什么 招来杀身之祸
What had he done to put him in danger?
因为 恕我直言 但你和乔所做的调查
Because, no offense, but yours and Joe's investigation
到目前为止 连个屁用都没有
so far amount to pretty much fuck all, so.
等等...你是说那房♥子是有人故意炸的
Wait, wait, so you think that house was deliberately blown up?
没错
Yeah.
煤气总闸被关掉了
The gas had been shut off.
我该转左了 所以...
I go left here so...
好吧 我送你到家
Okay, well, I'll walk you home.
从那儿再打车
Pick up a cab from there.
谢谢 - 不是陪你
Thanks. - It's not for the company.
外面很不安全
It's dangerous out there.
到了 就这儿 所以...
Well... This is me, so...
很好
Nice.
好吧
Okay.
忘了
Forgot.
他留给你的
He left this for you.
别激动 那只是给你的发♥票♥
Don't get emotional. It's just your invoice.
28天内付清
Payable within 28 days.
乔虽然死了 但讨债的可没死
Joe might be dead, but the bailiffs aren't.
我对乔的遭遇真的感到很遗憾
I really am so sorry about Joe.
我也是
Me too.
其实...
Actually...
我想去尿尿
I need a piss.
能不能... - 行...当然能
Could... - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course.
我丈夫睡着了
My husband's asleep.
该死的
Bollocks.
糟糕
Shit.
等一等...
Wait there. Wait there.
该死
Fuck.
等等...
Wait, wait, wait. Wait.
抱歉 这把手老是坏
Sorry, it keeps breaking.
对 看出来了
Yeah. No shit.
等等 我送你...
Wait, hang on. I'll see you...
出去
out.
该死
Fuck.
(助理艾玛短♥信♥: 嘿...你还好吗 方便时回电)
你助理的短♥信♥
Message from your assistant.
那片吐司得罪你了吗
Did that toast do something to piss you off?
你真不知道我为何生气
Do you really not know why I'm upset?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我一直在等你回来
I waited up for you.
你手♥机♥关机 我打给威瓜姆 还差点打给你妈
Your phone was off. I called Wigwam, almost called your mum.
差点就要报♥警♥了 - 好了...
I was this close to calling the police. - Okay. Okay.
所以...你不打算道歉吗
So... Aren't you gonna say sorry?
你呢 不打算道歉吗
Aren't you gonna say sorry?
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表