剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
我改变主意了 你就原地待命
Second thoughts, stay put.
我会派支援过去
I'm sending backup.
是 长官...谢谢
Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Thank you.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
好的...
Okay, okay.
好了
Okay.
真好
Lovely.
喂 亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
你在哪
Where are you?
正要出发去度假
Heading off on holibobs.
苏格兰是不错
Scotland's nice.
但我更喜欢晒太阳
But, I'd rather have the sun on my skin.
马利克临阵怂了
Malik has shat the bed.
很遗憾听到这消息 但我该做的都做完了
Sorry to hear that, but I've done my bit.
唐尼已经翘辫子了 我完成了
Downey's shuffled off this mortal coil. I'm out.
我需要你帮忙
I need you.
这对你来说轻而易举 克莱恩
I am handing this to you on a plate, Crane.
把他们都处理掉
See to them all.
三个全都处理掉
All three.
已经把坐标发给你了
I've sent the coordinates.
我需要点动力
I need an incentive.
我已经给你准备了 钱 假身份证和出国的机票
I've got you the money, fake ID, flights out.
你还想要什么 - 哈姆扎
What else do you want? - Hamza.
尽情享受吧
Enjoy.
好的 我们打算怎么做
Okay, so what's our plan?
最好是在那笨手笨脚的 布屈卡西迪叛变前离开这里
Well, ideally, get out of here before bungling Butch Cassidy goes rogue.
我觉得我们能制♥服♥他
You know, I reckon we could take him down.
他已经失控了 莎拉 他手上可是有枪 我的老天
He's out of control. He's got a gun, Sarah. Jesus Christ.
抱歉 无意冒犯
Sorry. Didn't mean to be rude.
不过要是能有神明出手相助 将感激不尽
Although a spot of divine intervention would be gratefully received.
莎...莎拉 - 别 小心点
Sa... Sarah. - Oh, no, careful.
这太危险了
That's dangerous.
你们俩别窃窃私语了行吗 好了 我要把你们分开
Will you two stop whispering? Right, I'm separating you.
你坐到那边去
You sit over there.
过去 好了 接下来会这样
Move. Right, here's what's gonna happen.
拜托 你能不能别一直这样
Can you not keep doing that, please?
好的...听着 这里我做主
Yes, yes. Look, I'm in charge here!
谢谢
Thank you.
我们大家要做的 就是保持冷静 等支援到来
We all just need to stay calm until backup arrives.
“支援”具体指的是 - 我猜会是架直升机
Define "backup"? - Well, I imagine it will be a helicopter.
或类似的东西
Or something.
你...
Well,
还记得那个大鸟直升机吗
you remember the big birdie helicopter?
记得吗 她没事的
Hey? She's all right.
她认识我
She knows me.
你还记得那个大鸟直升机吗
You remember the big birdie helicopter?
黛娜 记得吗 这个给你
Don't you, Dinah? Here you are.
黛娜 记得吗 来 拿着
Don't you, Dinah? Here, take it.
我理解 我知道这看起来很可怕
I know. I know how this looks.
我正拿着一把枪
Me, with a G-U-N.
但 说实话...说实话 懂吗
But, honestly... Honestly?
我不是个坏人
I am not a bad person.
而且这把枪只是用来以防万一
And the G-U-N is just a precautionary measure...
听着 如果这么做会好些 我可以这样...
And look, if it helps, I could do this...
你能别这样吗 - 听着 好吧 并不会好些
Could you not? - Look. All right. It doesn't help.
听着 我们都...
Look, we all just...
只需要...保持冷静
We all just need to stay calm.
那样我们就不必诉诸于任何暴...
And then we won't have to resort to any V-I-O...
力...
L-E...
暴♥力♥
Violence!
糟糕
Oh, shit.
快出去
Get out!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事...
Yeah. Yeah.
佐伊
Zo?.
佐伊
Zo?.
快走...
Quick. Quick.
来帮帮我...
Give me a hand. Give me a hand.
好的
Okay.
好了 下去 对
There. Go down. That's it.
有人叫了支援吗
Someone call for backup?
你...
You...
他派你来的
He sent you?
搞什么啊
Fuck's sake.
是的
Yeah.
是你那可恶的上司派我来的 因为他那胆小鬼手下
Your horrible boss sent me because his lily-livered lackey's
太怂了 不敢下手
too chicken shit to get his own hands dirty.
平心而论 这活儿比我想象的容易多了
To be fair, this bit was way easier than I expected.
女人和孩子一次轻松搞定
Woman and kid all done in one easy hit.
不是吧
Oh, fuck no.
砰
Boom!
就是这么容易
Literally.
总之 他现在连你的人头也要 仓鼠
Anyway. Now he wants your scalp too, Hamster.
我不信 - 随你便
Don't believe you. - Suit yourself.
不管怎样 我早就想干掉你了
Either way, you've been on my personal hit list for a while.
当他们抓了我弟时 你说大家都“松了口气”
You said there were "sighs of relief" when they bagged my little brother.
你叫他白♥痴♥
You called him an idiot.
走那边
That way.
那不过是句玩笑话
I was only joking.
等我拖着你的尸体回去时 街上会有人欢呼庆祝的
There will be dancing in the street when I drag your corpse home.
你说什么也吓不到我了
Nothing you say can scare me anymore.
佐伊
Zo?.
别过来
Stay there.
我说别过来 - 动手啊
Stay there! - Do it.
不 等等 别再走了
No, wait, stop there.
佐伊 快点
Zo?. Hurry up.
谅你也不敢开枪
I dare you.
开枪啊
Do it.
快啊 - 该死
Come on. - Fuck.
她是怎么到外面的
How'd she get out there?
佐伊
Zo?.
不 佐伊
No! Zo?!
佐伊 不
Zo?! No!
黛娜
Dinah!
去找黛娜
Find Dinah!
黛娜
Dinah!
黛娜 - 黛娜
Dinah! - Dinah?
黛娜
Dinah!
等一等 别跑
Wait, stop!
黛娜 别再跑了
Dinah! Dinah, wait there!
黛娜
Dinah!
小黛娜
Little Dinah!
这听起来有点像恐龙 不是吗
Sounds a bit like dinosaur, doesn't it?
你喜欢恐龙 对吧
You like dinosaurs, don't you?
你最喜欢什么恐龙
What's your favorite dinosaur?
我儿子米洛喜欢腕龙
My son Milo loves a Brachiosaurus.
我是只小恐龙 又矮又胖
I'm a little dinosaur, short and stout!
这是我的翅膀 这是我的...
Here's my wings and here's my--
我是只雷龙
I'm a Brontosaurus.
又高又瘦
Tall and thin.
我有一条尖尖的尾巴
I've got a pointy tail.
而且我没有...
And I've got no...
翅膀
And I've got no wings.
黛娜 别再跑了 黛娜
Dinah, wait there! Dinah!
黛娜 别跑
Dinah, wait!
黛娜 快跑 - 不
Dinah, run. - No.
快
Go!
你只是个工具 是国家的武器
You're a tool. You're a weapon of the state.
而且你完蛋了 - 不
And you're screwed. - No.
我知道所有那些尸体被埋在哪里 因为是我和我弟埋的
I know where all the bodies are buried 'cause me and my brother buried them.
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表