剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
Yeah, I can see that.
我这个弟弟对他做过的 每一项工作都做了详尽的记录
My little brother kept meticulous records of every job he ever did.
他把所有事都记在了他的小红本里
He wrote it all down in his little red book.
如果那本子公诸于世 对你形象可不太有利
It wouldn't be best look for you if that leaked.
你想要什么
What do you want?
谢谢你问我
Why thank you for asking.
我想要一张机票和一笔丰厚的养老金
I want a flight, and a fat pension.
作为回报 我把唐尼 引到孩子被带往的地方
In return, I send Downey to where the kid's being taken.
然后我来“收拾干净” 不留痕迹
And then I clean it up, away from any eyes.
只要你收拾干净 想要什么都可以
You clean this up, you can have anything you want.
君子之间有君子协定
Gentlemen make gentlemen's agreements.
真不敢相信你让那可怜的家伙戴这玩意儿
Can't believe you make the poor sod wear this thing.
不是我让他戴...
I don't make him w...
拉里人在哪
Where is Larry?
别担心 他醒来就没事了
Don't worry. He'll be all right when he wakes up.
应该吧
I think.
你最好去查看一下后备箱
You might want to check the boot.
该死 是他们
Fuck. It's them.
接电♥话♥啊
Answer it.
(A来电)
你打来的时候我有点忙 但很高兴你打来了
Bit busy when you rang, but so glad you did.
她在哪
Where is she?
可爱的小家伙 遗传了她爸的眼睛
Sweet little thing. Got her daddy's eyes.
她到底在哪
Where the fuck is she?
行了...没必要用这种语气
Now, now. There's no need for that tone.
她住在那个豪华水疗中心 就是你和你战友们休养的地方
She's staying at the luxury spa where you and your comrades convalesced.
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
一命抵一命
Kin for kin.
我们那里见
See you there.
她到底在哪
So where is she?
黛娜在哪
Where's Dinah?
苏格兰
Scotland.
(警♥察♥)
看到了吗
You see it?
看到了
Yeah.
是冲我们来的吗
Is that for us?
该死...越来越近了...
Shit. Shit. He's getting closer. He's getting closer.
莎拉...
Sarah. Sarah, Sarah.
莎拉 你...
Sarah, just...
尽量保持冷静 好吗
Just try and stay calm, all right?
你在干什么 该死 莎拉 开慢点...
What the fuck you doing? Fuck! Sarah, slow down! Slow down!
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
莎拉 就...
Sarah, just...
他们驶出出口了
They're taking the exit.
天啊 谢天谢地
Oh, God. Thank fuck.
真是见鬼 好了
Fucking hell. Okay.
你真是个大♥麻♥烦 我们现在不能用这辆车了
You're a fucking liability. Now we have to ditch this fucking car.
我以为他们盯上我们了 - 是啊 现在肯定盯上了
Well, I thought they were onto us-- - Yeah, now they will be.
我知道你是专业的 很厉害
So I know you're the pro and everything,
但走路去苏格兰 听起来不像是个能成功的方法
but walking to Scotland doesn't seem like a winning strategy.
你随时可以离开
You're free to leave whenever you like.
我们去我妹家 行吗 她家大概 我不晓得
We're going to my sister's, all right? She's about, I don't know,
离这里15公里吧 - 所以你还是有家人的
15 kilometers from here. - So you do have family?
等等 你怎么知道她会在家 - 我不知道
Wait, how do you know she'll be home? - I don't.
好吧 我们这样做会置她于危险之中
Okay, we're really putting her at risk doing this.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
(赖特与韦勒医疗合伙公♥司♥)
不好意思
Excuse me.
你不能就这样...
You can't just...
你昨天不是来过吗 - ...过后
Weren't you here yesterday? - ...later on,
你会发现症状有所减轻...
you'll find there's some lessening--
真尴尬
How awks.
跟他说我是为汤米辛格尔顿来的
Tell him I'm here about Tommy Singleton.
我想他会愿意抽空见我 但先让病人把裤子穿好
I think he'll want to fit me in. But let the patient do up his trousers first.
劳拉 到底怎么回事 你不能就这样... - 不怪她
Lara, what on earth? You can't just-- - It's not her fault.
她说她是为了一个叫汤米什么的人来的 - 辛格尔顿
She said she's here about Tommy someone. - Singleton.
你在签署尸检报告之前 到底有没有看过他的尸体
Did you even see his body before you signed off the autopsy?
他需要一杯甜茶
He's gonna need a sweet tea.
能给我来杯咖啡吗 黑咖啡 谢了
And can I have a coffee? Black? Thanks.
是的 谢谢你 劳拉
Yes, thank you, Lara.
(成功获得神经学专业证书)
我小时候曾短暂地想过要当一名医生
You know, I briefly thought about becoming a doctor when I was a kid.
但即使在那时 我也知道 自己不适合从事关爱他人的职业
But even then I knew I wasn't cut out for the caring professions.
不过话说回来 最近我发现到 70%的医生都是厌世的混♥蛋♥
Mind you, lately I've learned that 70% of doctors are misanthropic fucks,
所以当时选择从医可能正合适
so it could've been perfect.
而且我肯定能开上更好的车
And I would definitely be driving a better car.
甚至可能是辆不错的宝马
Maybe even a nice beamer.
像你一样
Like you.
是你拿走了我的笔记本电脑
You took my laptop.
你有什么能阻止我现在立刻报♥警♥
What's stopping me from calling the police right now?
我不知道 你请便 随你高兴
I have no idea. You go right ahead, fill your boots.
不过不管怎样 这件事总会曝光的
One way or the other, the story's going to come out though.
等到那一天 你的名字就会成为焦点
And when it does, your name's gonna be at the center of it.
或者我们可以不把你扯进来
Or we could leave it out.
但前提是要告诉我你们对那些士兵 做了什么 以及为何要这么做
But only if you tell me about what was done to those soldiers and why.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you are talking about.
拜托 医生 那条希波克立底誓言是白立的吗
Oh, come on, Doc. Did that "hippocritic" oath mean nothing?
是希波克拉底 - 对
"Hippocratic." - Yeah.
问题是 我无法当作没看见
Thing is I can't unsee what I saw,
而我还只是瞥见了一角
and I only caught a glimpse.
你 我... - 我只是按指示办事
You, I-- - I just did what I was told.
指示是监视那些白老鼠 看起来其中一只走丢了
Which was to monitor the guinea pigs, and it looks like one of them's got lost.
而我有个朋友他...其实也算不上朋友
And I've got a friend who... Well, actually that's overstating it.
但我认识一个人 她正和你的其中一只白老鼠在一起
But I know someone who's with him, one of your guinea pigs.
他们告诉我这些人是罪犯 - 请直接回答问题
Well, I was told they were criminals. - Just answer the question. Please.
他们到底在测试什么
What were they testing?
是一种解毒剂
It's an antidote.
组胺磷酸盐
Histropine.
针对一种化学武器
For a chemical weapon.
但它没起作用 - 对 不是百分之百有效
But it didn't work. - Not a hundred percent. No.
是现有的武器还是新武器
An existing weapon or a new one?
我不知道 他们并没告诉我太多
I don't know. They didn't tell me very much.
我的任务只是观察他们对药物的反应
I was just there to see how they reacted to it.
反应似乎不太好 他们之前被关押在哪里
Not well it seems. Where were they held?
我当时是被直升机接走的 而且被蒙着眼睛
I was taken in by helicopter and I was blindfolded.
别骗我了 - 我发誓
Come on. - I swear.
我知道是在苏格兰的某个地方
I know it was somewhere in Scotland.
你的老板是谁
Who hired you?
把名字给我就好
Just a name.
好吧
Okay.
如果你改变主意
If you change your mind.
还有 如果我是你 就不会告诉那些大人物我们聊过
And I wouldn't go bleating about it if I were you, to the big boys.
也许我刚才话说重了
Maybe I was harsh.
我能看出这件事对你的影响
I can see the toll it's taken on you.
也许你当时别无选择 但现在你有了
Maybe you didn't have a choice. Well, you do now.
你猜怎么着
And guess what? You know...
现在吹哨举报非常流行
whistleblowing's all the rage.
嘿 等等我
Hey, wait for me.
不是吧 走慢一点
Seriously? Slow down a bit.
拜托 我们能休息一下吗
Can we take a break, please?
就停一下 行不行
Can we just stop for a minute?
村子就在那片树林后面
The village is just over those trees.
是旧伤 对吧
It's an old injury, isn't it?
那条瘸腿
That limp.
是啊 鲁弗斯对我下毒手 并不是我第一次死里逃生的经历
Yeah, Rufus wasn't my first near-death experience.
他那次是首次的企图谋杀 但是...
Well, first attempted murder, but...
对 我以前也见过那道白光
No, I've seen the white lights before.
我当时从屋顶上摔了下来
I fell off a rooftop.
天啊
Wow.
你在屋顶上干什么
What were you doing on a rooftop?
那时候我还是个学生 有个派对...
I was a student and there was a party...
一如既往
and, you know, I felt like I always did.
就是觉得自己与众不同 感觉怪怪的
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表