剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表
被你们的人夺走了 - 我们的人
It was robbed by your lot. - Our lot?
对 英格兰人 该死的英格兰国防部
Aye. The English. Ministry of De-fucking-fence.
那是英格兰的领土 我才不会去那里
That is English soil and I won't be setting foot on it.
你不用上岸 送我们到那里就行了
You don't have to set foot on it, just drop us off there.
看吧 就是这样
Oh. You see, this is how it starts.
傲慢的英格兰人 对卑微的苏格兰高地人指手画脚
The stuck-up Sassenach tells a humble Highlander what to do.
转眼间 我们就被 矫揉造作的君主制所控制
Before you know it, we're controlled by a mincing monarchy
自1707年以来带给我们的 就只是悲伤和流血事件
that's brought us nothing but sorrow and bloodshed since 1707!
好了...
Okay. Okay.
苏格兰的遭遇真不能算在我头上 好吗
It's not actually my fault what happened to Scotland, all right?
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I...
好吧 我跟你说实话 行吗 - 对
Okay, I'll level with you, all right? - Aye.
这岛上有人急需我们的帮助
There's someone on this island that desperately needs our help.
不 那岛上没人 除了海鹦屎 什么都没有
No, there's nobody on that island. Nothing there. Nothing but puffin shite.
不 有的...那个...那岛上...
No, there is, there is, the... There are...
有人 而我们...
There are people on that island and we...
我们掌握的情报还显示 他们正在干些极其恶劣的事
We also have intel that they are doing some very bad things...
是由英国政♥府♥授权的
Sanctioned by the English government.
英格兰人 - 没错
The English? - Yeah.
还在搞事
Still at it?
这些杂种
Bastards.
我就知道
I knew it!
你怎么不早说
Why didn't you say?
所以我们刚才完全走错方向了
So we were going in completely the wrong direction?
冒着男性说教的风险说“是的”
At the risk of mansplaining, aye.
另外 看到这个罗盘了吗 它坏了十年了
Plus, see this compass? It's been fucked for a decade.
该死的
Fucking hell.
距离追踪器132米
Distance from tracker: 132 meters.
快
Come on.
内夫 他不该让你这么痛苦
Nev. He shouldn't have left you in pain.
太不专业了 不是吗
That's just unprofessional, innit?
我们得离开这里
We gotta go.
他是来杀我们的
Is he after us?
我来切断信♥号♥♥
I'll kill the feed.
好了 宝贝 快走
Okay, baby, come on.
(无信♥号♥♥)
快...
Come on. Come on.
我们要去哪 - 安全的地方
Where are we going? - Somewhere safe.
有直升机来接我们吗
Is there a helicopter coming to get us?
有艘船 但现在上船会被发现
There's a boat, but right now it's too exposed.
他...会来抓我们吗
Is he... Is he coming for us?
听着 我带你们去个地方躲起来 好吗
Listen, I'm gonna take you somewhere to hide, okay?
走吧
Come on.
我死去的丈夫很喜欢你
He liked you, my dead husband.
他没认识我多久
He hardly knew me.
是的 公平地说 他谁都喜欢
Yeah, and to be fair, he liked everyone.
这正是他最让人恼火的地方之一
That was one of the most irritating things about him.
你们在一起很久了吗
Were you together a long time?
太久了
Too long.
却又不够久
And yet, not long enough.
“当灯火在4点钟亮起
"When the lights come on at four
又是一年将尽之际
At the end of another year?
伸出你的手臂 老蟾蜍
Give me your arm, old toad;
扶我走下墓园路”
Help me down Cemetery Road."
拜托跟上节奏
Oh, do try and keep up.
你不是上过英文课吗 这是菲利浦拉金的诗
I thought you studied English? That's a Philip Larkin poem.
对...当然知道
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
乔能倒背如流 总是没完没了地引用
Joe knew it off by heart, and he quoted it relentlessly.
他是典型的猎犬性格
He was the archetypal bloodhound.
意思是只要盯上目标就绝不放弃
What, once on a trail, he'd never give up?
体型高大 皱巴巴的 还总流口水
Big, creased and drooling everywhere.
他会对一个完全不认识的人倾注感情
He'd fall in love with total strangers,
摇着尾巴 试图解决那个人... 解决不了的困境
wag his tail, and try and solve their... their unsolvable situations.
他真是个善良的人
He was such a kind man.
是啊 同时也有点蠢
Yeah. At the same time, bit of an idiot.
所以才招来杀身之祸
That's what got him killed.
在明明不该深入的线索上穷追不舍
Sniffing away at a trail he should have known he couldn't finish.
你让我想起他
You remind me of him.
什么 你刚说他很蠢
What? You just described him as an idiot.
而且还是条老狗 - 咬着骨头不放的狗
And an old dog. - A dog with a bone.
你对待黛娜的事这么执着 乔绝对也会这么做
The way you are with Dinah? That's absolutely what Joe would do.
如果你想哭或想喊...
Well, if you wanna cry or shout...
我不会告诉别人的
I won't tell anyone.
我只想狠狠教训人
I just really wanna hurt someone.
(尸检报告 姓名:无名氏)
(谷歌♥搜索 英国政♥府♥ 塔里亚罗斯)
(塔里亚罗斯 国防大臣)
(联♥系♥方式 通过切斯基加拉尼斯)
你觉得我们找对地方了吗
Do you think we're in the right place?
可惜没有指示牌写着 “奇怪的秘密基地由此去”
Sadly, no big sign saying "Weird, off-books facility this way."
我们绝对找对地方了
We're definitely in the right place.
天啊 要怎么爬上那些悬崖
Oh, my God. How would you climb up those cliffs?
也许那是蜘蛛侠的船
Maybe it's Spider-Man's boat.
我带你们绕过海岬
I'll take you round the headland.
浪很大 我只能尽量靠近
It's very choppy. I'll get you in as far as I can go.
真是见鬼
Oh, bloody hell.
对 我知道 干得漂亮
No, I know. Oh, well done.
是的...
Yeah...
她...马上就好
She's... She'll just be a minute.
听着 亲爱的 只要带了肾上腺素注射器
Well, look, darling, if you've packed the EpiPen,
她当然可以去参观城市农场
there's no reason why she can't visit the city farm.
只要提醒她别舔牲畜
Just tell her not to lick any livestock.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, hon.
给窝囊废丈夫鼓掌
Hurrah for the beta cuck husband.
开玩笑的 我爱他 没有他我也没法工作
I'm kidding. I love him. He's the reason I can do what I do.
好了 言归正传
Yes. Now, look...
我们收到一则有点奇怪的电邮 是通过政♥府♥网站发给切斯基的
we've had a slightly strange email come through the government website to Cheski.
能请各位到中心区集♥合♥吗
Everyone, can we just huddle in the hub? Please.
好的 给我们五分钟就行了 - 走吧
All right. Well, just give us five. - Come on.
部长
Minister.
是的 有个线人指出
Yeah, so a source suggests
某位医生与国防部的海外行动有关联
there's some connection between a doctor and overseas MOD activities?
没这事
No?
线人还声称
Source also claims that
该医生近期的死亡事件存在可疑之处
the circumstances surrounding the doctor's recent death were suspicious.
神秘的线人
A mystery source.
死因可疑 这一切听起来很不具体
Suspicious death. All sounds very vague.
能透露线人的姓名吗
Can you give me the name of the source?
我认为要是我透露了姓名
Well, I rather think if I were to tell you the name,
这个线人可能就会断了
the source might dry up.
他很可靠 是警♥察♥
It's a reliable witness. He's police.
他指的医生 死掉的那位 就是艾萨克赖特吧
The doctor he's referring to is, or was, Isaac Wright?
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
我认为你的神秘线人是在恶搞
I think your mystery source is making mischief.
好的 好吧
Okay. Yep.
切斯基喜欢查案 我会让她稍微调查一下
Well, Cheski loves a project, so I'll just get her to have a little dig around.
还是不了 我奉行信任文化 所以...
But, no, I operate a culture of trust so...
但当然 如果信任被辜负 就像我常对孩子说的
But, of course, if that trust is breached, there are, as I say to my children,
会有后果
consequences.
比如面壁 禁闭 还有坐牢
You know, naughty step. Time-outs. Prison.
所以如果你那边有发现 你一定会告知我们 对吧
So if anything does show up your end, you will definitely tell us, won't you?
他就不能停靠得近些吗
Could he really not have dropped us any closer?
我还以为你是那种喜欢野泳的人呢
I thought you'd be the wild swimming type.
佐伊 先别走
Zo?, stop.
看看这个
Look.
有地雷
There's land mines.
(危险 未爆弹♥药♥)
该死 得让海鹦仔给我们换个登陆点...
Shit. We're gonna have to get puffin boy to drop us somewhere else and...
不 给我回来
No! Come back!
狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Slippery fucker.
佐伊 别走了 太危险了
Zo?! Stop, it's dangerous.
都是唬人的
It's bullshit!
这些警示牌只是摆在那里吓唬人的
They just put those signs there to scare people.
剧集 | 坟场回路(2025) | 导航列表