剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
It's a mandatory hamster inspection.
这是个强制仓鼠检查
I'll just borrow this guy and get him out of your hair.
我要征借这家伙 不让他再烦你了
Excuse me. There is a sign-up sheet for Mr. Wibbles.
不好意思 有张关于崴脖子先生的排队预约单
You need to sign him out.
你必须签了才能带走它
Oh, yeah, if you could just bump me up on the list...
好吧 你就让我在表单上插个队呗
Listen, I don't make the rules.
听着 规矩不是我定的
Oh… Thank you.
哦.. 谢谢你
What is that man doing?
这人在做什么呀
Honey, he's checking… Is he taking Mr. Wibbles?
亲 他就是在检查...他要带走崴脖子先生吗?
Child, it's fine. I'm just borrowing Mr. Wibbles
娃 没事的 我就是借一下崴脖子先生
so I can shove him inside of a machine.
这样我才能把他关到一个机器里
No! He's stealing Mr. Wibbles!
不! 他要偷走崴脖子先生!
No, I'm not stealing...
不 我没要偷...
Get out or I will extinguish you.
滚粗 不然我就灭了你
No, no, no. I... ow! Ow! Ow!
不 不 不 我..嗷嗷嗷啊
You're okay.
你没事
Get out!
滚粗!
Hey, Rube. Where's the parrot?
嗨 鲁布 鹦鹉在哪?
I let rodrigo fly out the window.
我放飞了罗追钩
His work here was done.
他在这儿的任务结束了
He earned his freedom.
他挣到了自♥由♥
Cool.
帅尿
Of course, New York City's not a natural habitat for a parrot.
当然 纽约不是鹦鹉的自然栖息地
He'll most likely be dead in a week.
他估计不到一个礼拜就死了
Anyway, I got all the stuff for which you asked.
话说 你要的东西我都带来了
Look at this.
看这个
Arab spring.
阿♥拉♥伯弹簧
Four-hole bowling ball.
四眼保龄球
Look it. Yeah.
看这个 好嘞
And last, but not least, your blind ham...
最后的重头戏 你的瞎仓鼠...
Oh, no!
哦 不!
Oh, my God.
哦 我的老天爷啊
Oh, he was recovering so nicely.
他之前都恢复得差不多了
You should know that I actually don't need any of these.
你该知道其实我不需要这些东西
You don't need any of these? Uhuh.
你不需要这些东西? 不要哦
Do you have any idea how difficult it was
你能想象拿这些玩意这对我来说
for me to get this stuff?
有多难么?
There's a teacher at Bakowski Elementary School
有个在布考斯基小学的老师
with a broken leg.
断了腿
Snapped in half.
从中间咔嚓了
Sarah will be fine.
莎拉会好的
She's gonna be f...
她会...
Wait a sec. What are you...?How did you know her name?
等下 你是...? 你咋知道她名字的?
My whole life had been devoted
我一生都致力于
to creating these complex machines.
制♥作♥这些复杂机器
I kept thinking, "what's next?"
我不断的想 接下来是啥?
When I died, I found that I had completely neglected my family.
当我死了 我发现我完全忽略了我的家庭
That's when I realized that our actions have consequences.
我认识到我们的行为又是有后果的
Real consequences.
真实的后果
That's when it struck me.
这启发了我
What if I could build a machine
要是我能造台机器
that relied not only on physical dominoes,
不仅仅依靠这些多米诺的小玩意儿
but metaphysical ones as well?
而是涉及到更大的物件呢?
What if I could create an event
要是我可以惹个事
that led to another event
从而引发另一件事
that led to another event?
然后又引发另一件事呢?
And so forth.
就这么继续下去
So am I supposed to be one of those meta...?
所以说我就是大物件之一?
Metaphysical dominoes. Yeah.
大件多米诺 对
Metaphysical dominoes. Am I one of those?
大件多米诺 我是其中之一么
No. You, Kevin, were necessary
不 你 凯文 是让这些
to put the metaphysical dominoes in place.
大件多米诺就位的必须人物
And now, the machine is ready.
现在 这机器完成了
Please, would you do me the honor?
清吧 帮我实现这荣耀
Push that domino over.
推到那个多米诺
That one right there? Yes.
那边那个? 对
Yeah.
对的
The other way, genius.
另一边 天才少年郎
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. I knew that. There we go.
哦 对对 我知道的啦 走你
Ow!
嗷!
The winter catalog never arrived and we missed the deadline.
冬季目录永远到不了了 我们错过了截止时间
The spring collection is ruined.
这个弹簧系列毁了
You're fired!
你被开除了!
No, no. I said "lawsuit." Not "clothing suit."
不 不 我说的是”诉讼”不是”服装”
Why would I need a lawsuit dry-cleaned?
为啥我会把诉讼送去干洗
Is that a parrot?
那是只鹦鹉么?
Okay, now listen. This buzzer's broken over here
好了 听着 这个警报按钮坏了
so if you need me, you just pull this string on the side.
所以你需要我的话 就拉这边的线
It runs the whole length of the hallway,
它穿过整个走廊
and it attaches to a see-saw thing that'll ring a bell.
连着一个来回晃的东西把铃摇响
I know it's super janky,
我知道这逼格有点low
but it's like one of those, you know,
这就像是那个 你知道
mouse trap kind of thingies.
老鼠夹子之类的东西
It's a Rube Goldberg machine.
鲁布戈德堡机器
That's funny.
真有趣
What's funny about that? No, nothing.
那有啥有趣的 不是
It's just, uh, Rube Goldberg was actually my grandfather.
就是 鲁布·戈德堡实际上是我的爷爷
Rube Goldberg was my grandfather.
鲁布戈德堡是我的爷爷
Hello?
你好?
Mr. Mosalata.
毛邋遢先生
Please. Taro.
叫我大罗
Taro, hey, it's Jeremy Goldberg.
大罗 我是杰瑞米·戈德堡
Listen, I think I'm going to keep
听着 我想我会保留
that apartment after all. Are you sure?
那个公♥寓♥ 你确定?
Yeah. I just ran into my long-lost cousin
对的 我碰到了一个失散多年的表亲
who I'd never met,
我从没见过
and the fact that we have the same grandfather,
我们的爷爷是同一个人
the very man who rented that apartment,
就是那个租了这间公♥寓♥的人
I... I don't know. It seems like it's a sign.
我...我不知道 这看起来像是个暗示
Like it's all part of some bigger plan.
这事好像是什么大计划的某部分
I'll start the paperwork. Thanks.
我这就开始办手续 谢谢
Oh, one thing that's definitely, you know,
哦 有件事绝对 你知道
not part of the bigger plan.
不关啥大计划的事
That broken window,
那个坏了的窗户
can you fix that?
你能修一下么
I'll take a look at it.
我会去检查的
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Night's coming.
夜幕将至
Oh.
噢
Wow.
哇哦
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
That was amazing.
好顶赞
I mean, I still like the hand-clapping one,
我是说 我还是喜欢你那个拍手
but that was cool.
不过这好赞
Oh, Rube, you are awesome.
哦 鲁布 你屌♥爆了
Wait. Oh...
等下 哦...
Wait, Rube.
等等 鲁布
How am I supposed to get my... my ten grand?
我该怎么才能拿到我的..我的一万块钱啊?
Oh, freaking a! I knew it.
哦 日了狗了啊! 我就知道
Ah...
啊...
Ugh, who's this?
呃 你哪位?
Roofie, it's a bad time, man.
撸夫 糟透了不想讲电♥话♥
No, no. Wait, wait. This is good.
不不 等下是好事
Yo, check this, man.
哟 听着 哥们
So I'm taking a taxi yesterday.
我昨天坐了个出租车
All of a sudden a paper airplane
瞬间那个刹那 有个纸飞机
flies through the window,
飞进窗户
hits the cab driver in the face out of nowhere.
正好打中司机的脸
We swerve,
我们一个急拐
hit a town car, right?
撞到另一辆车 巧吧
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表