剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
Ha! We outnumber you, Anders, kill him.
哈 我们人比你多 安德斯 杀了他
Freeze... FBI!
不许动... 联邦调查局
Don't shoot, I'm CIA. Wait, wait!
别杀我 我是中♥央♥情报局的 等等 等等
FDA!
食品及药物管理局
We think those meatballs may have been horse.
我们认为哪些肉丸可能是马肉
What's going on?
到底怎么回事?
Is everyone in the Swedish Mafia an undercover cop?
是不是瑞典黑♥手♥党♥里每个人都是便衣警♥察♥?
Guys, we really got to do a better job communicating.
同志们 我们真的要好好交流下
Drop your guns! Now!
放下你的枪 现在
Ow, my hair is caught in your bracelet.
哦 我的头发卡在你手链上了
I have the upper hand here.
现在我占上风
I want free passage back to Sweden or I...
我要自♥由♥通行返回瑞典 不然我...
I kill him. Ow! My hair.
我就杀了他 哦 我的头发
Oh! Whoa, Melville...
哦 哇哦 梅尔维尔
Don't worry, Kev. I've got a clean shot.
别担心 凯文 我可是拍过高清大♥片♥的人
Have you fired a gun before? Hell, no.
你以前开过枪么? 特喵的当然没有
But it should be the same as shooting a camera, right?
但是这应该跟拍电影没啥区别 对不?
Shake, even in death, you can't hold a gun steady, Shake.
抖抖 就算死了 你也没法拿稳一把枪啊 抖抖
I'm getting pretty fed up
我可受够了
with this Shaky Hands bullshit, mothaf...
这鬼扯的外号♥手抖男 去他喵的...
Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!
啊 啊 啊
Holy...
我天...
F...Mackerel.
卧♥槽♥... 牛逼啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
We've been trying to take down the Swedish Mafia for months.
我们已经努力剿灭瑞典黑♥手♥党♥好几个月了
We couldn't have done it without your help.
要不是有你的帮助 我们做不到
Good. Thanks. That's great.
好 谢谢 棒呆了
Can I get that tape, please?
我能拿到那盒磁带么 谢谢
I gotta take it back to the bootleggers
我要把它带给走私贩们
so I can get back to my job.
我也好回归我的工作
I was trying to hold on to that tape
我一直坚持要这磁带
because it's evidence of a Swedish mafia hit,
因为这是瑞典黑♥手♥党♥袭凶的证据
but it's actually just two cops
但实际上它只是两警♥察♥
murdering an innocent Norwegian man in a theater.
在电影院杀害了一个无辜的挪威男人
No! No! You didn't have to do that.
不 不 不 你不必这样做的
Sorry, man.
抱歉 哥们
Why you crying?
你哭啥?
That tape was the evidence I needed to show
那盒磁带是我要用来证明
that Shaky's hands were steady.
手抖男的手不抖的证据
Evidence?
证据?
Man, the boy just licked off the steadiest shot
哥们 那家伙刚来了
me ever seen, yeah. Oh, you mean with the gun?
我见过最平稳的一发好么 哦 你是说用那只枪?
Yes. Oh, no, that was an accident.
没错 哦 不是 那就是个偶然
Ha! You know it, me knew
哈 你懂 我就知道
Shaky still have a shaky trigger finger, man.
抖抖手依旧抖啊抖 哥们
Come on, knock it off.
拜托 别说了
Do you realize the reason he's sticking around
你意识到他阴魂不散的原因
is because he's tired of being called Shaky Hands?
就是因为他厌倦了被叫做手抖男么?
No, boy, me not make fun of him, man.
不是的 哥们 我不是取笑他 哥们
Me not just give anyone some nickname.
我不是对谁都起外号♥的
If me give you a nickname,
如果我给你起外号♥
that's because me have respect for you.
那是因为我尊重你
Shaky, if you hearing this, man,
抖抖 你要是能听到 哥们
we want you to know me miss ya.
希望你能知道我想念你
Even though you had the shakey hand,
即使你手抖
me know you always loan me money when we need it.
我知道当缺钱时你总是借钱给我的那个人
Much respect, bredrin.
超级崇拜你 哥们
How you feel, bredrin?
你觉得怎么样 哥们?
I need to get high.
我要爽一下
We'll go make that happen, you know.
我们会爽的 你懂
Whoo! You need a shower though.
呼 你要洗个澡了喂
Somebody's gotta clean up that dead Swede, right?
会有人来清理那个死的瑞典佬 对吧?
They got to. This is New York City.
他们会的 这里可是纽约
Oh, no, it's not!
哦 不 不要啊
Oh, no, we've been robbed!
哦 不 我们被抢劫了
We've been robbed! Oh, my God, oh, my God!
我们被抢光了 哦 我的天啊 我的天啊
We got robbed! Where's the police?
我们被抢了 哪里有警♥察♥?
Aw, damn, man!
哦 去死吧 伙计
Where the hell have you been?
你特喵的都去哪了
Roofie, I screwed up. I'm so sorry.
撸夫 我搞砸了 非常对不起
I give you one job to do, one job.
我给你一份工作做 一份工作
I know. And this is how you repay me?
我知道 那这就是你如何报答我?
I was supposed to be gone for one minute,
我本来就打算离开一分钟
and this guy came up to the newsstand,
然后这个家伙来了报刊亭
he wanted my help with a ghost.
他要我帮个鬼魂
Then I got kidnapped by the Swedish mafia.
然后我被瑞典黑♥手♥党♥绑♥架♥了
They made me dig my own grave,
他们让我自己挖自己的坟
won't let me finish my meatballs,
不让我吃完我的肉丸
I could've starved to death,
我差点就活活饿死了
but I did it. I did it for this.
但我还是做了点事 为了这个做的
Wow. It's a genuine Gucci bag.
哇哦 这可是货真价实的古驰包包
And it's for you.
是给你的
I just got tired of being such a taker, you know.
我厌倦了当个索取者 你懂
You're always giving me so much.
你总是给予我好多
And I know how much you like Gucci 'cause you're black.
我知道你有多爱古驰 因为你是黑人嘛
We actually like Prada too.
实际上我们也喜欢普拉达
I'm so sorry, man.
非常抱歉 哥们
I can't believe the newsstand got looted and ransacked.
没法相信报刊亭都会被洗劫一空
I... Uh, who robs a newsstand?
我... 啊 谁会抢劫一个报刊亭啊?
No, the place didn't get looted. I was messin' with you.
不是的 这地方没被抢劫 我逗你呢
We clear out the inventory every week to balance the books.
我们每周清空库存来结算这些书目
In fact, the place actually made money
实际上 就算你不在这
even though you weren't even here.
这地方也在赚钱
Well, you said some guy came to you at a newsstand,
对了 你说有个家伙来报刊亭找你
and that's how you got the ghost job?
然后你因此接了个鬼魂的活儿?
Yeah. I should've just told him to buzz off.
对啊 我应该让他走远点
No. You know what...
别 你知道嘛
I think I've got an idea.
我想我有主意了
What can I do for you, bub?
我能为您效劳么 老弟?
So is it true you're a medium?
所以你真的是个灵媒?
At your service.
随时为您服务
You talk to ghosts?
你和鬼魂说话?
You bet your bottom dollar.
一定确定以及肯定
And you do exorcisms? And séances too.
你还驱魔? 还能降神哦亲
I'll give you two for one, that's a steal, pal.
我给你买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥ 超划算 伙计
Cool. I'll take an Asian Sluts Quarterly.
棒 我要一份亚洲风情女子季刊
A... Asian...
亚...亚洲
Sluts Quarterly. You got it.
风情女子季刊 给你
Yeah, yeah. I know... I know where the Asian Sluts are.
嗯... 嗯... 我知道... 我知道亚洲风情女子在哪
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表