剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
Woman: Previously on Deadbeat...
呆比还愿人前情回顾...
Ghost stick around when they have unfinished business.
当鬼魂有未完成的心事的时候他们会留下来
Finishing unfinished business is my business.
帮他们还愿就是我的生意
What else do we know about this guy?
我们还知道这家伙的其它什么事情?
It seems he's fashioned himself a little ghost hut
好像他自己建了一个小鬼屋
out of a newsstand. What are you scheming?
在杂♥志♥摊外面 你有什么计划?
Camomile White. Hi.
凯莫米尔 怀特 嗨
Would you like to go out sometime?
你想不想找个时间一起出去?
That's not what I thought you'd say.
你说的和我想的不大一样
Do you want to take my number? Oh.
你想要记一下我的电♥话♥号♥码么? 哦
Call me when you want to...
你想去玩的时候就打给我...
play. Call me.
打给我
I don't get why she hasn't called me back.
我不明白她为啥没给我回电♥话♥
I mean, I have certainly left her enough voice messages
我是说 我肯定我已经留了足够多的语♥音♥信息
to let her know I'm still interested.
让她知道我还是很感兴趣的
Look, why don't you just break into her apartment
喂 你干嘛不直接破门而入到她的公♥寓♥
and wear all her clothes and wait for her?
然后穿上她所有的衣服再等着她?
I do know where she lives.
我还真知道她住的地儿啊
Look, just play it cool, you know?
你看 就得装酷 懂么?
People love what they can't have.
人们喜欢他们得不到的东西
And that's the principle. It's the same business with pa-chank.
所以这就是原理 这和男的做妇产科医生是一样的道理
You can never try to impress a femmie.
永远不要试着去引起小妖精的注意
That's why I let them impress me.
这就是为什么我让她们来引起我的注意
Yeah, that makes sense. Excuse me. Is this your place?
是啊 有道理 打扰一下 这里是你的地盘吗?
I'm here 'cause I heard you deal with ghosts.
我来这儿是因为听说你对付鬼魂有一手
Yeah, he's the best. I am the best.
是啊 他是最棒的 我是最屌♥的
I work over at the United States of Apparel on Lex.
我在莱克斯街上的美联众服饰工作
It's that clothing store. I think it might be haunted.
就是那家衣饰店 我觉得它好像闹鬼了
Uh, I'm sorry. Are you asking me questions?
呃 不好意思 你是在问我问题么?
Or... No, that's the way she talks.
或者... 不是 她就是那说话风格
Oh. Look, look. Sorry about him.
哦 嘿 嘿 替他和你道歉
I got to get back to my shift,
我得回去接♥班♥了
but can you take the case or not?
你到底能不能接这个活儿啊?
I can't pay you money, but I can probably give you
我不能付你现金 但是我也许能给你
some merchandise left over from last season.
一些上一季剩下的商品存货
Listen, I can't afford to do any more cases
听着 我真的不能再接这种
where I don't get paid in money for.
不付钱的活了
You know what... I know somebody that can flip that merch into cash.
我跟你说哈... 我认识可以把存货换成钱的人
Oh, all right. So can you come with me right now?
哦 那好吧 这么说 你能现在就跟我走吗?
We on it, we on it. We on it.
我们这就去 这就去 我们这就去
We on it, baby. It's a ghost.
我们这就去 宝贝 就是个鬼嘛
Hey, you know what? I think you should let me come with you
嘿 你知道么? 我觉得你应该让我和你一起去
on this case. Could be like a ride along.
做这个活 就像一个跟班一样
Ah, I see what's going on here, man.
啊 我知道是怎么回事了 哥们儿
You are head over heels for this girl.
你已经为这个女孩神魂颠倒了
No, no. That's not what it is. I want to see, actually,
不 不是 事情不是这样 其实我就是想去看看
what my best friend does on this job, you know?
我最好的朋友是怎么工作的 你懂么?
Oh, do you? Yes, yes.
哦 你真这么想? 对啊 就这样
Okay, let's go.
好吧 咱们走
Oh, my God. I hate myself.
哦 我的神 我恨我自己
Oh, come on, man. These hoes are pros, man, these skinny girls.
哦 别这样 哥们儿 这些运动袜都是专业的 这些瘦骨嶙峋的姑娘们也是专业的
Actually, all these poses are of girls
其实所有这些摆着造型的姑娘们
that are employees or former employees.
都是这里的雇员或前任雇员
Word?
此话当真?
Oh. So I'm guessing this is you.
喔 那我猜这个是你
Ha, ha, ha. It's from the spring 2014 line.
哈哈哈 这是2014年的春款
Your ass is from the spring 2014 line?
你的翘臀是2014年的春款?
The sock, silly. Oh. I'll take that too.
是袜子 傻瓜 哦 就算是我也会要的
Hey there, doll face. I see you.
嘿 娃娃脸 我看见你了
What a weirdo.
真是个怪胎
What?
怎样?
Okay. Let's get you in here.
好吧 我得把你弄里面去
I'm sorry. Sorry.
我很抱歉 对不起
Yeah.
好了
Thought maybe you would like a little privacy.
我想也许你想要隐秘一点
Oh, pardon me, where are my mannerisms?
哦 原谅我 我的风度都去哪儿了?
My name is Kevin, and I help ghosts.
我的名字叫凯文 我帮助鬼魂们
Even ghosts like you who have taken up root in,
即使是像你这样藏在
let's be honest,
咱们实诚点
in extraordinarily realistic vessels like this.
在像这样一个及其逼真的躯壳里
You know like, 90 percent human basically.
你懂的 像基本上百分之九十都像人类的这种
It's almost as if no one could fault a guy
好像几乎没人能责怪一个
for getting confused and...
因为迷惑
inserting myself into you.
而让自己插入了你的人
I just so happen I have one of these pre-lubes,
我只要偶然有包润滑剂
so you don't have to do any of the work.
所以你不需要"做"任何事
Lot of diseases out there.
外面很多疾病的啦
I just...
我只是...
Oh! Ah! Ha, ha, ha!
哦! 啊! 哈哈哈!
Dude, what is your damage?
伙计 你有什么毛病?
I had to get you out of there somehow. Look, it worked.
我必须得找个法子把你弄出来 看 起效了
Wait, how... how can you hear me?
等等 怎么... 你怎么能听到我讲话?
Like I said to your mannequin, I'm Kevin.
就像我和你的人体模型说的那样 我是凯文
I help ghosts, all right? So let's rap, let's jive.
我帮助鬼魂们 明白了么? 那咱们来开始闲扯一下
Tell what you're doing here. What's your name?
告诉我 你在这里做什么? 你叫什么?
Why are you haunting this store? My name is Alice.
为什么要在这家店里阴魂不散? 我的名字叫爱丽丝
I was just a girl from Bumblefork, Iowa.
我只是一个从爱荷华州的Bumblefork来的乡下女孩
I moved to New York City
我搬到纽约
with big eyes and a small waist and a medium-sized dream.
带着大眼睛和小蛮腰 还有一个普通的梦想
I wanted to be a model.
我想成为一个模特
One day, the CEO of United States of Apparel, Reed Kelly,
有一天 美联众服饰的首席执行官 里德 凯利
came in while I was working.
在我工作的时候来了
We started talking about tube tops,
我们就开始聊了一下抹胸
and he must've been really interested in what I had to say
我不得不说 他一定是对我的什么特别感兴趣
because he asked me out.
因为他约了我出去
I went out with him, just the two of us.
我跟他出去了 就我们俩人
And that's when it happened.
这就是事情发生的时候
What? Oh. Oh, my God, did he... did he murder you?
啥米? 哦 哦 偶滴神 他...他是谋杀了你?
Worse. He kept on telling me how beautiful I was
更惨 他一直对我说我有多么美丽
and how hot I was making him, and...
我是多么的让他欲♥火♥焚身 然后...
Next thing I knew, I was stripped down to my underwear
下一件我知道的事情 就是我已经被脱得只剩下了内衣
and he was taking pictures of me.
而他正在给我拍照
Oh, my God, he exploitered you.
哦 我的个大神 他利用了你
Just like he exploitered every other girl in here.
就像他利用了店里其它所有的女孩
No.
不一样
Those other girls, they got lucky.
那些女孩们 她们很走运
What do you mean? What did he do?
什么意思? 他做了什么?
He, uh...
他 呃...
He...
他...
He didn't use my pictures.
他没用我的照片
He didn't...
他没有...
Uh, ex-squeeze me?
呃 咋个意思?
Not on billboards, not in the store,
广♥告♥牌上没有 店里也没用
not even in those pop-up ads during words with friends.
甚至连朋友聊天时弹出的小广♥告♥上都没有
Calm down, calm down. I'm here to help, remember?
冷静一下 冷静一下 我是来帮你的 还记得么?
You are? Yes.
真的? 是啊
It sounds like a piece of cake.
听起来这事儿小菜一碟
All I gotta do is meet with this CDO guy
我要做的不过就是去会会这个"首席性致官"
and make him use these photos, right? Yeah.
然后让他使用那些照片 对吧? 对啊
But there's just one problem. What?
不过还有个问题. 啥?
Reed Kelly suffers from a debilitating case
里德 凯利现在很虚弱 因为得了一种
of cacomorphobia.
巨宽型人恐惧症
Oh, no. Oh, boy.
哦 不 哦 天啊
Is that the irrational fear of cocoa puffs?
是对可可泡芙产生的不理性恐惧么?
Uh, no.
呃 不是
It's the fear of fat people.
是对胖子的恐惧
Fear of fat...
胖子恐惧...
Sorry.
抱歉
Cacomor...? It sounds like cockomorphobia.
巨宽...? 它听起来很像可可泡芙恐惧症
So it's not a fear of cocoa puffs,
所以说这种病害怕的不是可可泡芙
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表