剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
All right, try it now.
好吧 现在试试
Testies, testies, one, two, three.
喂 喂 一 二 三
Ha!
哈
Are you seeing any ghosts right now?
你刚刚看到鬼了没
No.
没
Sue? The recording.
小苏 拿录音
Hit play. Have you ever seen a goast in your life
放看看 你这一生有没有见过什么鬼
No.
没有
I have never seen a ghost.
我从没见过什么鬼
Your business is finished.
没你的事了
Go on, get out of here.
走开 离我远点
You too, Blob.
你也是 老包
Just go.
走吧
Mrs. White, please, I have to confess something.
白女士 拜托 我必须跟你说
I believe in Kevin.
我相信凯文
I think there's something else in this cave.
我觉得这个洞里还有其它东西
Something powerful.
很强大的东西
What do you mean you're done with ghosts?
你说你跟那些鬼玩儿完了是什么意思
I mean, I'm finished with them.
意思就是 我跟他们一毛钱的关系都没有了
Look, I know what the word means.
拜托 我知道字面意思啦
Well, then why did you ask?
那你还问个毛线啊
I know you lost your subway job,
我知道你刚被地铁站炒了
but come on, man, there's gonna be others.
但振作一点 老兄 天涯何处无工作啊
It's not the job. You don't get it, Roofie.
不是工作的问题 你不懂 撸夫
I finally had a chance to prove
我终于有机会证明
that I, a real medium,
我 是个真正的通灵者
was better at ghosts than Camomile White, a fake medium,
比起白菊花那个冒牌货 更会跟鬼魂打交道
and I still somehow managed to lose.
但我居然还是不屈不挠地输了呢
Look, you can't just be done, all right?
听着 你不能就这么放弃 知道吗
You have a rare gift that-that helps people.
你有独一无二的天赋能 能帮助别人
Well, it's the stupidest gift ever.
哼 这是世界上最苦逼的天赋了
Why can't I just be a regular old
为嘛我就不能当个普普通通的
newsstand operator like everybody else in this city?
卖♥♥报纸的老东西呢 就跟这里所有其他人一样不行吗
A regular newsstand... What are you talking...?
普普通通卖♥♥报纸的 你到底在说些啥
You know what, I'm not gonna let you squander this gift.
听好 我是绝对不会由着你浪费这个天赋的
You know what, if you wanna operate my newsstand,
我把话放在这里 如果你想在我的报摊卖♥♥报纸
you gonna have to put the ghost sign back up.
你就必须把那个鬼牌放回来
Slam dunk! Okay, fine.
灌篮 好吧 行
Okay, now...
那好 现在...
I quit. What?
我不干了 啥
I don't have to be a newsie, Roofie.
老子又不是非得卖♥♥报纸 撸夫
There are lots of other jobs
我能做的工作成千上万
that I could try, I just haven't tried them yet.
只是还没找 还没尝试而已
And I won't have to deal with stinking fart-faced ghosts
我也不用一天到晚对着那堆摆着臭脸
all day either! You'll see.
烦死人的鬼 走着瞧吧
You'll all see! Pac!
你们都走着瞧 派克
It'll be anarchy! Hello, world, meet Kevin Pacalioglu.
爱咋咋地吧 嗨 世界 我是派克·刘咕噜
Come back.
回来
Did you find anything?
找到什么没
No, Paul. I haven't found squat.
没 保罗 我连线索的影子都没看到
All of these books are just rubbish.
这些书就是收废品的都嫌弃
Most of them are ghost erotica.
讲的全是鬼的风流韵事
You wrote them.
这可是你写的
I've made a career
我一直以
out of exploiting people who believed in ghosts,
糊弄那些相信鬼存在的人为生
and now it seems there really are ghosts
而现在却发现鬼真的存在
and I've just been living a lie!
我的生活简直就是谎言啊
I just don't see the big deal. Your fans think that you
真搞不懂你在纠结什么 你的粉丝一直以为
have always believed in ghosts, and now if you actually do,
你相信有鬼 而现在你真的信了
maybe you'll just be able to, you know, do your job better.
或许对你而言有益无害 有利于工作
Oh, my God, you're right.
哦 天哪 你说的有道理
I'll just be even more convincing.
我写的东西就更有理有据了
I can use that feeling that I had in the tunnel at anytime
我可以随时把在隧♥道♥里的那种感觉加以利用
and whenever I need to go som...
只要我想来点儿
The tunnel.
隧♥道♥
What? Whatever it was
怎么了 不管
that killed Sue down there...
在那里害死小苏的是什么...
is still down there.
它都还在那里
They start construction again tomorrow.
他们明天就又要开工了
Oh, my God, all those innocent people...
天呐 所有那些无辜的人...
My career. What?
我的事业 什么
I gave the stamp of approval on that tunnel.
是我同意他们在隧♥道♥开工的
I gave them the all-clear,
是我告诉他们里面很安全
I said the ghost had gone.
里面已经没有鬼了的
If anybody else dies, my career will be destroyed.
万一再有谁死了 我的事业就完了
What are you gonna do? Well, I'm gonna get rid of the ghost.
那你想怎么做 我要去驱鬼
Do you know how to do that? No.
你懂驱鬼吗 不懂
But I know someone who does.
但我知道谁懂
What the hell was that? I always wanted to try that.
你到底想干啥 我就是想试看看
You, out. No. Come on.
你 可以滚了 别啊
Hey. It's you!
嘿 是你
You're the one that did all this to me!
是你害我变成这样的
Piece of...
你这个
You're out! But I didn't...
你被炒了 但我没有
No, this is not good.
不行 影响不好
Any who, that's why I quit ghost work, you know.
不管怎样 这就是我不想再跟鬼打交道的原因
The whole industry is just too throat-cutty for me.
这行对我来说太血腥了
Hey, can I confide something inside you?
嘿 我可以跟你说个秘密吗
I don't even like ghosts. I don't,
我其实一点也不喜欢鬼 不喜欢
I don't like them. I can't believe I'm saying that.
我不喜欢他们 真不敢相信我居然说出来了
They're just, they're so needy.
他们实在是 需求无度啊
They're only friends with me because they want something.
他们和我做朋友只是因为他们想利用我
Because they know I can hear them.
因为他们知道我听得到他们说话
And then I inevitably get attached,
然后就免不了产生感情
and they abandon me for that stinking light.
结果他们居然因为那该死的光就抛弃我
And the question is, do I really need that?
问题是 我真的需要这些吗
The answer is no, I don't.
答案是 我其实不需要
I hear you, brother.
我知道 老兄
I don't get what you're saying, but I hear ya.
虽然我不知道你在说什么 但我知道
I hear all of you, you guys are my new family.
我知道 你们所有人就是我的新的家人
And I will take care of you no matter what,
无论如何我都会照顾你们的
just as long as you stay alive, for as long as I'm alive.
只要你们还活着 只要我还活着
Just don't go turning into a bunch of ghost jackasses...
只要别变成一堆蠢鬼
Ah!
啊
Someone will clean that up, right?
会有人弄干净的吧
Si. You will.
对 你
Oh.
噢
You speak English? Si.
你会说英语 没错
Herro?
谁
Somebody there?
谁在那里
Blob, is that you?
老包 是你吗
Cause I'm pretty sure I banished you, buddy.
我记的很清楚我已经赶你走了 老兄
Okay, that better be somebody living, like a robber
好吧 最好是个活人 抢劫犯
or a murderer, because I am so done with...
谋杀犯什么的 因为我真是受够了
Sue...
小苏
You can see me.
你真的能看见我
Oh, my God, Sue, you're...
不是吧 小苏 你
you're dead, what happened?
你死了 怎么回事
You were right, the subway...
你说的没错 地铁
there's something else down there.
那里有东西
Yeah. I was with Camomile,
对 我当时和菊花在一起
cleaning up after the séance,
打扫通灵现场
and this monster killed me.
然后那个怪物就杀了我
A monster?
怪物
I didn't get a good look at it,
我还没来得及仔细看
but it was big. Huge teeth.
但它很大 很大的牙齿
Stabbed me right in the heart.
刚好刺穿了我的心脏
Well, at least it didn't stab you right in the back.
至少他没有从背后捅你一刀
Well, it did because it went through my chest
呃 其实捅了 因为它的牙齿穿过了我的胸膛
and then out through my back.
然后刺穿了我的后背
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表