剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
Uh, two women's breasts...
呃 女人的两只酥胸
not the breasts from two different women,
不是来自两个不同女人啊
but-but, you know, two breasts, from the same woman.
是那种 你懂的 同一个女人的一对胸
They're full, yet pert.
饱满又匀称
And proportional, to the before-mentioned torso.
在刚才提到的躯干上面 显得匀称协调
Perfect handfuls, really.
手感真的一级棒
There's a face.
还有一张脸
It's, uh, a small face.
小小的一张脸
A delicate flower of a face, really.
真的很精致可爱的一张脸
No-no gashes in there or anything.
没有被划损
Great eyes. Kind.
迷人又和善的双眼
Honest eye lashes, you know, good-good for batting.
眼睛眨巴起来很好看
Ears you could get lost in for days.
耳朵的轮廓也迷人
And lips. Soft, soft pouty lips. I don't...
还有嘴唇 特别柔软的双唇 我不知道
I'm not really sure what color...
我不确定颜色
Ahi red. The lipstick I was wearing was ahi red.
热情红 我涂的唇膏颜色是热情红
Ahi red lips, like the tuna.
热情红色 像金枪鱼肉一样
Raw, sushi-grade tuna.
生的 寿司上面的那种
Ah... wait, I...
啊 等等 我
All righty. Good to go.
好了 拿走吧
Ah, just sign that form and you're all set.
把表格填了就好
Really? That's it? Yeah.
真的吗 就这么简单 是的
Sorry about the interrogation.
审问这么久真是不好意思
You wouldn't believe how many deadbeats come in here
你都不知道每天有多少游手好闲的人过来
trying to claim stuff that isn't theirs.
想拿走不属于自己的东西
I bet.
我懂
Careful. Ooh.
小心点儿 哦
You might wanna put air fresheners in there.
你最好喷点空气清新剂
Did you really mean all that?
你刚才说的都是真的吗
What?
什么
What you said back there. About me.
刚才说的关于我的那些事
Oh, uh...
哦 呃
Ow! Hello, Kevin.
哦 你好啊 凯文
I hope you're not in the middle of anything.
我希望你没惹上什么麻烦
Well, now I'm in the middle of you
现在我已经惹上你了啊
and this really hard wall.
背后这堵墙也很硬
Now, just you listen to me, and you listen good.
现在给我好好听着 听仔细了
I need you to go back into that tunnel
我需要你现在回隧♥道♥去
and get rid of that ghost.
去驱鬼
What? Why do you suddenly care?
啥 你怎么突然在乎起来了
Because construction starts tomorrow and if that ghost kills
因为明天就要开始施工了 如果那个鬼害死人
or even maims anybody,
哪怕只是搞出伤残来
it's my ass on the line.
我就完蛋了
And if I go down, you go down.
如果我跌下去 你也一样要下去
While I appreciate that visual,
这个体♥位♥听起来不错
I'm not into you that way anymore.
但是我对你已经不感性趣了
It was a brief moment, we had it, it passed.
短短一瞬精虫上脑 都过去了嘛
Kevin, what's this?
凯文 这是什么呀
It's a video recorder. Yeah...
是个录像机 没错
and on here is footage of you
这里面录了你
earlier in the tunnel
刚才在隧♥道♥
picking up Sue's body parts and talking to yourself.
捡拾小苏的尸体 自言自语
Uhoh. Ha, ha.
不是吧 哈哈
Uh-huh, yeah, the medium that lost the job
嗯哼 对啊 失业的灵媒
kills his rival's assistant.
杀了自己对手的助理
A story so juicy I could sell it right here, right now.
这种猛料我此时此刻就能爆出去
To who? To me? I can't afford those rights.
爆给谁 给我吗 我可承受不起
Just... Ow!
你只要 哦
Get rid of the ghost.
去驱鬼就行了
God, your finger's so pointy.
老天啊 你的指头真戳人
Aw, Susan B. Anthony, she is intense.
哎呀 小苏啊小苏 她太过激了吧
She's bluffering though, right? I don't know.
她应该只是虚张声势吧 我不知道
She's right about one thing though,
但起码有一点是对的
that ghost down there is dangerous.
下面那个鬼很危险
And if you don't do anything to get rid of it,
如果你不做点什么
those innocent workers are going to be clocking in
那些无辜的工人们
for their deaths tomorrow.
明天就到死期了
All right, fine, fine. Yeah.
好吧 好吧好吧
Let's go, come on.
我们走吧 来啊
Okay, I'm going in.
好了 我要进去了
Okay, just be careful.
好的 小心点
Don't get yourself killed.
被把自己弄死了
I won't, but thank you.
不会的 谢谢你了
We still have to do my thing after.
我们待会儿还得处理一下我的事
Okay, ahem, I'm going in for reals now.
好啊 我要来真的了
Okay, and then what?
好吧 然后呢
And then uh...
然后 呃
you know, and then uh...
你懂得 然后就
I'm in.
我进来了
In what? What's the plan?
进什么 有什么计划啊
What are you talking about?
你在说什么吗
Once I'm in here, I'm in...
我一进来 不就
Oh, fart!
卧了个大槽
Uh... hey, hey!
呃 嘿 嘿
Hey! Wait! Stop! Stop what you're doing!
嘿 等等 住手 你在干什么
What, you can see me?
什么 你看得见我吗
Yes, goddamn it!
是的 真是日狗啊
I can see you. I need you to stop what you're doing.
我看得见你 你赶紧住手啊
Put the machinery down!
把机器停下来
Put it down!
停下来
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
I'm sorry, I didn't know you could see me.
对不起 我不知道你看得见我
Why would that matter?
有什么差别吗
It's just different when it's anonymous.
匿名工作感受不一样的啊
Just, you stop, okay?
你就住手吧 好吗
That's insane behavior.
太奇葩了简直
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Daniel L. Turner. Engineer.
我是丹尼尔·L·透纳 是个工程师
Why are you killing everyone?
你干嘛要杀人
Why did you kill me?
干嘛杀我
I never wanted to kill anyone.
我没想杀人
I just wanted to scare them so they wouldn't
我就是想吓唬他们
finish the subway.
这样地铁就建不好
Why don't you want the Second Avenue
你为什么不希望第二大道
subway line finished? Because I designed it
地铁建成呢 因为是我设计的
and I never got any credit.
但是根本没人承认
Hold on, back it up. Everybody knows
等等 众所周知
that Earl Graystone designed the Second Avenue subway line.
是格雷斯通伯爵设计了第二大道地铁线
Earl Graystone was a fraud!
他就是个骗子
He designed overly complicated subway routes
他老无缘无故
for absolutely no reason.
把地铁线路设计复杂化
And yes, people loved it. They ate it up.
是的 人们爱死他了 全盘接受
They called him a visionary. Said his designs were sexy.
还称赞这种景观 说他的设计很性感
Sounds like a real Camomile White.
听起来好像白菊花啊
I, on the other hand,
而我呢 恰恰相反
cared about the commuter, so I designed a straight-line
我重视的是距离 所以我设计的是直线
Second Avenue subway line that cut travel time in half.
第二大道地铁线能节省一半的时间
But then that a-hole stole my design.
但是那个混♥蛋♥剽窃了我的设计
And I'll be hot-damned if they finish that thing
我绝对不能接受他们把这条线施工完毕
and give that charlatan credit.
还给那个骗子歌♥功颂德
So, this whole thing is all about recognition?
所以 这仅仅就是关于荣誉的纠纷咯
I want my name remembered. Is that wrong? No
我希望给自己正名 这难道错了吗 没错
but come on, look at what you're doing.
但是拜托啊 你看看你都干了什么
What am I doing?
我♥干♥了什么
You're holding up something that could help
你在阻碍一项可能惠及众人的
like a ton of people.
公众工程
Something that you created.
还是你自己的作品
You just said you have the interest of the commuter
你刚才说你真正在乎的是距离
at heart, but these are the people who are suffering.
但是现在大家都在受折磨啊
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表