剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
When she starts in with the "bloody's",
她一说 他妈的
I know she's really upset.
我就知道她是真的生气了
No, you don't have to do everything she says.
不 你不必没见识都按她说的做
Oh...
噢...
those two.
那两个女人
You'd think they were bloody married, huh?
你会觉得她们都结婚了吧?
Oh, Bloody Mary. Oh, my God, it's almost midnight.
噢 血腥玛丽 噢我天 马上就是午夜了
You fudged me, didn't you,you little planned fudger.
你耍我 是不是 你个小阴谋家
Now I'm going to have to just use
现在我要用
whatever stinking mirror is closest.
一切
Ah. Come on.
啊 过来
Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽 血腥玛丽 血腥玛丽
Kevin?
凯文?
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Hi. Are we in a porta potty?
嗨 我们是在一个波尔塔派对上吗?
Yeah, I know. I wanted to do something more romantic
是的 我知道 我想做点比较浪漫的事
and find the mirror from the orphanage where we first met.
去我们第一次见面的孤儿院找镜子
Uh, but I didn't have any time.
呃 但是我没时间
And I've been thinking a lot
我最近想了很多
about the babysitter "condrumdrum."
关于 保姆迷恋症
And I think Roofie was right.
我觉得撸夫是对的
We beat this thing. We can finally be together.
我们打败了这些事 我们终于可以在一起了
Like bf and gf.
就像男票女票那样在一起
Uh, what?
呃 什么?
Well, you know, I haven't given a ton of thought
好吧 你知道 我没有多想关于
to how the physical, uh, intimate stuff would work.
身体上怎么 呃 能亲密
Okay, Kevin. That's enough.
好了 凯文 够了
Um, we can't be together.
我们不能在一起
We can't... what... what do you mean?
我们不能...什么...你什么意思?
Why?
为什么?
I always saw you as like a son.
我一直把你当做儿子
Oh, my God.
噢 我天
Oh, my God. I'm an idiot.
噢 我天 我就是个傻瓜
No, you're not. The thing is,
不 你不是 事情是这样
I always wanted to be a mother.
我一直想成为一个母亲
I could just never have kids of my own.
但我不可能有自己的孩子
But then I met you,
后来我遇见了你
and you were this sweet little boy
而你是这么一个善良的小孩
who not only clearly needed a mother,
你不仅需要一个母亲
but could also see ghosts.
而且还能看见鬼魂
I thought it was perfect.
我觉得这很完美
Well, the same, Mary, I...
好吧 一样 玛丽 我...
I bungled our entire relationship.
我搞砸了我们整个关系
You were never really good with picking up the nonverbal cues.
你永远搞不对那些非语言的暗示
No, not really.
不 不是的
You weren't trying to kill Camomile, were you?
你没有要杀菊花 是不是?
A mother.
一个母亲
All right, come on.
好吧 来吧
I want to show you something. Come here.
我要给你看点东西 跟我来
Uh, Mary?
呃 玛丽?
This is Amber. Amber, this is Mary.
这是安布尔 安布尔 这是玛丽
Hi.
你好
Oh, my.
噢 我天
That doesn't look very uninfected.
看起来好像感染了
Can I take a look?
我能看看吗?
I think I can help you.
我想我可以帮你
What do you say, Kevin?
你觉得呢 凯文?
Would that be all right?
这样可以吗?
Yeah.
可以
Someone's in here.
有人
You want a peanut butter cup? No.
你想来个花生酱吗? 不
I'm going to stick with the corn.
我要沾着爆米花一起吃
Trying to be at least a little healthy, you know?
试着保持点健康 好吗?
Yeah, that's smart.
好啊 不错
How'd that thing work out with you and Bloody Mary?
你和血腥玛丽那事怎么样了?
Really, really badly.
真的 真的很不好
I completely misread that situation.
我完全误解了情况
That's okay, though. I'm going to go back
不过 没关系 我会回去
to obsessing over Camomile White.
继续跪舔白菊花的
It is one good decision with you after another.
这个决定不错
Yeah, man. You know, and I base my decision
是啊 伙计 你知道 我这个决定是基于
on the fact that Camomile White exists
基于白菊花一年之内有超过一天存在的
for more than one day out of the year.
这个事实
So it increases my odds.
所以我的机会还有所增加
Right. Let's... let's... let's hope so.
是啊 我们...希望是这样吧
Yeah. Optimism.
是啊 乐观点
You know those are weed candy corns.
你知道 这些是大♥麻♥玉米糖
These are weed candy corns?
这些是大♥麻♥玉米糖?
Yeah, you're gonna be high.
是啊 你估计要嗨了
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表