剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
"呆比还愿人"前情提要
Previously on Deadbeat...
在阳间有事未竟
Ghosts stick around
鬼魂们就会阴魂不散
when they have unfinished business.
我从来没有做过爱
I never got to have sex.
死的时候都是处♥男♥
I died a virgin.
那么你就是个 牙医之类的吗
So, what were you, like a dentist?
我是个先锋艺术家
I was an avant-gardist.
- 你看得见我吗 - 你在念自己的姓
- You see me? - Is that your first
还是自己的名啊
or your last name?
- 啥 - 啥
- What? - What?
帮他们完成未竟的事
Finishing unfinished business
算是我的工作
is my business.
今天的嘉宾是
My guest today is
著名的通灵人
celebrated paranormal communicator
白菊花
Camomile White.
白菊花是个骗子
Camomile White is a fraud.
小苏?
Sue?
等我有钱了
And when I get paid,
我会回来找你
I'm gonna come back for you.
把你从白菊花手里拯救出来
I'm gonna rescue you from Camomile.
白小姐 拜托了 我相信凯文
Ms. White, please, I believe in Kevin.
天哪 小苏 你死了
Oh my God, Sue, you're dead.
要是尸体不能沉进大海
I can't move into my light
我就不能走进光里
until my body is buried at sea.
没有用
It didn't work.
也许你未竟的事情
Maybe your unfinished business
是其他东西
is something else.
我们会找出来的
We'll figure it out.
我每一天都会帮助你的
I'll help you, every day.
不管花多长时间
No matter how long it takes.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Really? - Yeah.
好吧 我们是不是该走了
Well, shall we get going or... ?
对啊
Yeah, yeah.
我感觉好像已经在这儿呆了
I feel like we've been standing here
一年了呢
for, like, a year.
不要啊
No!
神经啦 我开玩笑的
Psych, I'm totally kidding!
哦 别别别
Yo, no, no, no, no.
收起来 快收起来
Put that away, put that away.
啥 别啊 快看她的指头
What? No, look, it's her finger.
- 撸夫 多可爱啊 - 我看得见啦 伙计
- Roofie, it's cute. - I see what it is, man.
老兄 你到底在玩什么把戏
Dude, so what the hell is your end game?
呃 你什么意思
Uh... what do you mean?
你故意让她一直做个鬼吗
You keepin' her on as a ghost on purpose?
是的
Yeah.
然后呢
Then what?
这个嘛 我还没有
Well, I haven't really thought
想得太远 成不 撸夫?
that far ahead, okay, Roofie?
我只知道
But all I know is,
我真的喜欢这个姑娘 好吗
I really like this girl, okay?
我很喜欢她
I like her a lot and for
而且命中第一次
the first time in my life,
我感觉也许她
it feels like maybe somehow
也会喜欢我
a girl likes me back.
这对我来说很重要 好不好
That's a big deal to me, okay?
对了 我还让她跟我同居了
Also, I asked her to live with me,
所以拜托你帮我保管这根指头
so I need you to hold on to the finger.
- 打死也不 - 拿着
- Hell no. - Yes.
- 我不 - 摸摸看嘛
- Hell no. - Just touch it.
我不是那个意思
This is what I'm talking about.
你不能把一段关系建立在谎言上
You can't build a relationship on lies.
- 为什么不能 - 因为
- Why not? - Because,
你太不会撒谎了
you're terrible at lying.
- 我哪有 - 现在小苏以为
- No I'm not. - Now Sue believes
自己还有未完成的事情
she has some other unfinished business
你还得一顿好找
that you have to go on a wild goose chase
来帮她
to solve.
真不错啊
Great job.
拜托你对我有点信心
A little credit, please.
一切都在掌控内
I have it under control.
好吧 那我们走着瞧
Okay, yeah, we'll see.
走着瞧吧 嘿 听着
We'll see. Hey, listen.
这个 我不能
This... I don't.
摸摸看
Just touch it.
准备好了吗
Phew, ready?
小苏可能的未完成事务
Sue's Potential Unfinished Business
完成这个清单
Finish this list.
好吧 估计这个也不是
Well, I guess that wasn't it either.
- 真衰 - 没用的
- Shoot. - It's useless.
我永远也想不出来的
I'm never gonna figure it out.
不会的 我们一定能找到
No, no, no, we will, we will.
我们来干点其他事情 先别想这个
Let's do something to take your mind off it.
今天有"重罪与轻罪"
There's a Felonies and Misdemeanors
的电视节目哎
marathon on today.
我们一起看吧
Let's watch that together.
噪音投诉在晚上十点
The noise complaint was called in
可是派对
at 10 p.m. but the party
九点就结束了
was clearly over at 9.
这怎么可能呢
How's that possible?
这不可能
It's not possible.
甚至根本不是犯罪
It's not even a crime.
除非是 日光节约时间[一种时制调节]
Unless... Daylight savings.
日光节约时间 我就知道
Daylight savings, I knew it.
我当时在现场看的
I was there with them.
这他妈是个轻罪啊
That's a goddamn misdemeanor.
真是天才
Ah, genius.
我听说他们把两个主演换了
I heard they had to replace the two leads
因为他们想把预告片做大一点
'cause they wanted bigger trailers.
我前任也喜欢这个节目
My ex used to love this show.
- 你前任? - 不算前任啦
- Your ex? - Not ex, just this guy
就是约过几次会
who I saw a couple of times.
我本来因为我们俩
I thought it was gonna turn into
会有一段认真的恋情
something serious but then
但突然他就鬼了我了
outta nowhere, he just ghosted me.
哦 很恶心哎 小苏
Ew, gross. Sue!
什么 不是啦
What? No.
他就是完全消失了
He ghosted me,
完全不接电♥话♥
like he stopped responding
不回信息
to my calls and texts,
凭空消失了
vanished into thin air.
哦 我还以为
Oh, I thought...
我以为你是说那种
I thought you meant when a guy stands
他跪在你脸的上方 然后
over you and just completely
那啥就都在你脸上...
covers your face with his...
没啥 当我没说过
Nothing. Never mind.
等等 也许那就是我没完成的事情
Wait, maybe that's my unfinished business.
哦 很恶心哎 小苏
Ew, gross. Sue!
什么 不是啦 我是说前任格伦
What? No. Glen, the ex.
我们本来应该在河边
We were supposed to have
来一场约会
a date by the river
可他再也没有出现
but then he never showed.
再也没有打过电♥话♥
He never even called.
我觉得很操蛋啊
It really F'ed me up.
简直是人♥渣♥啊
That's total B.S.
我们得找到那个家伙
We gotta go find that guy.
对 我们应该找到他
Yeah, we should find him.
必须的 然后你就可以
We should absolutely and you can
好好质问他了
finally confront him.
也好知道我到底做错了什么
And figure out what I did wrong.
对啊! 不对 啥?
Yeah! No. What?
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表