剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
We through, Roofie. And you,
我们玩完了 撸夫 而你
you're not getting that leftover merchandise.
你拿不到那些剩下的商品存活了
Oh, come on. Damn it. This is...
哦 别啊 我靠 这真是...
I thought you didn't want the merchandise.
我还觉得你不会想要那些货呢
I didn't want the merchandise. But now that I can't have it,
我是不想要那些货 不过既然我得不到了
all I can think about is the...
我能想到的就是...
The principle. See?
原理 看见没?
It does play. See?
它真的有用 懂了吧?
I get it now. I see it crystal clear. Crystal clear.
我现在懂了 我懂的五雷轰地 五雷轰顶
Gotta give you credit, man. Hey.
不得不夸你啊 哥们儿 嘿
Does kind of suck we didn't get anything from today though.
虽然今天有点衰 什么都没得到
Hm. I mean, we got to... the facial was good.
嗯 我想说 我们做的...面部护理还是不错的
The makeover thing, that was kind of cool.
打扮的那件事儿还是挺赞的
The cucumbers and...
那个黄瓜和...
Uh, the baseball game was pretty good.
呃 棒球赛挺精彩的
What day are you talking about? Oh. Never mind.
你说哪天呢?哦 别上心
That's another day. You're talking about today.
那是另一天 你是在说今天
Today. Today was good. Yeah.
今天 今天是很赞 没错
Let's get manis and pedis. Yeah, I'm starving.
咱去做做手脚趾甲护理 好啊 我要饿死了
I wonder if I have body issues.
我在想如果我是不是有身材问题
I don't think so.
我不同意
You definitely have body issues, little buddy.
你肯定有身材问题 小兄弟
Look at you, you got such a weird body.
看看你 你有个这么奇葩的身材
Well, I think maybe we should do a little acid
嗯 我觉得也许我们应该来点烈的
and reward ourselves for a job well done. I think so.
以奖励我们自己出色完成了任务 我同意
Down the hatch. Ohh.
干杯 哦
Hey, excuse me, Holmes?
嘿 打扰一下 福尔摩斯
Oh, come on. What are you? The ghost of the tapeworm?
哦 怎么会 你是什么? 蛔虫的鬼魂?
Well, I'm out of here. Come on, man.
好吧 我出去了 拜托了 兄弟
I'm just trying to get home to see mi familia in Mexico.
我只是想回家见见我墨西哥的家人
No, no, I'm not dealing with this.
不 不行 我处理不了这个
I got a head full of acid.
我现在满脑子都是酸水
Oh, come on, man, I can pay you.
哦 别啊 哥们儿 我能付账
I can pay you real good.
我能用极其好的东西来付你账
Oh. Let's go, man.
哦 走起吧 哥们儿
I can't move on till I know they're okay.
我不能安心走除非我知道他们过得很好
Come on, cholo. Arriba.
走吧 混血小王子 快点
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表