剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
Camomile White is a fraud?
凯莫米尔 怀特是个骗子?
Hey, if you can hear me,
嘿 既然你能听见我说话
you need to tell these people the truth.
你得把真♥相♥告诉这些人
No, no, I'm not gonna be the meat in that sandwich.
不不 我才不要做捅破那层窗户纸的那个人
I've been trapped here for 20 years.
我被困在这里20年了
I don't want to be remembered as a martyr
我不想被人们铭记成一个
for a place I didn't give a damn about.
为了我自己根本不关心的地方而牺牲的殉道者
Say something, you! No!
你快说点什么! 才不要!
Just... just... you just...
你...你...你就...
Excuse me. What?
抱歉 什么?
We're having a moment here.
我们这正感慨呢
I'm so sorry, I'm just having my own moment over here.
我很抱歉 我还是一个人在这感我自己的慨吧
That's okay, love, you're just a bit confused.
没关系的 亲爱的 你只是有点迷惑而已
You know, my powers can be pretty scary to people
你知道的 我的能量有时是很吓人的
when they don't understand how they work.
旁人不懂这些能量是怎么运作的
I... I understand them just fine.
我...我懂它们的
I... I am, myself,
我...我 我自己
actually a medium.
实际上是个灵媒(中号♥)
Really?
真的吗?
'Cause to me, you look more like a large.
在我看来 你更像是大号♥
You're gonna take that? Stand up for yourself.
你能容忍♥的了? 给自己争口气啊
Set me free.
让我自♥由♥吧
Now, if you don't mind, medium.
那么 如果你不介意的话 中号♥
Actually, Shelly,
实际上 雪莉
I don't mind.
我不介意
I don't mind, big time, okay?
我大大滴不介意 好吗?
Your grandfather didn't die trying to save this place.
你爷爷并不是为了保护这个地方而死的
He died trying to set this thing on fire.
他是因为想把这里烧了才死的
The only reason he had it
他一开始
in the first place was because...
会保留这个书店的原因是...
Your grandmother loved to read so much, you know,
你的奶奶非常喜爱阅读 你知道的
and when then she died, he was like,
而当她去世以后 你爷爷就想着
"good, get rid of it. I don't want it."
"太好了 可以摆脱这鬼地方了 我不想要它"
So he decided he was gonna... burn it.
于是他决定他要...烧了它
Stage a fire, collect the insurance money,
导演一出失火意外 拿到保险金
and open up... The restaurant.
然后开一间... 餐馆
The restaurant he'd dreamed of having,
他梦寐以求的餐馆
and name it Ralphie's, after his son,
然后以他的儿子命名 拉菲
your father, and if the restaurant didn't start
也就是你♥爸♥爸 如果餐馆
paying for itself after the first quarter,
也经营得不尽如人意
he was gonna light another fire,
他就会再放把火
and burn that sucker down,
把那烂地方也烧了
and... uh...
然后...额...
Ah, I'm sorry, I'm being told
抱歉 我被鬼魂告知
to shut my mouth by the ghost,
可以把嘴闭上了
because I have said enough already.
因为我已经说得够多的了
That does make sense.
这的确也有道理
We good?
怎么样?
Grandpa was a shyster,
我爷爷是个讼棍
and gam-gam loved to read,
而娜娜(奶奶)喜欢阅读
and she hated when I called her gam-gam, and she...
她讨厌我叫她娜娜 而且她...
How did you know all that?
你都是怎么知道的?
Cool, tag sale.
好棒啊 大减价
Fun.
棒极了
What do we got?
都有啥呢?
Ah, I already have all this stuff.
这些我都有了
Wait a second.
等等
Ah! Just the man
啊! 这不是
I was hoping never to see again in my life.
我以为我这辈子再也见不着的人吗
You're out!
你被赶出去了!
No, wait, you can't just sell all my treasures.
不 不行 你不能就这样把我的宝贝都卖♥♥了
I mean, my giant remote?
我的巨型遥控器啊
I was hoping it would pay back the three months' rent,
我指望着这些玩意能偿还你拖欠我的三个月房♥租
but this is worthless!
但它们都不值钱!
No one wants a plunger that says "mama."
没人想要一个上面写着"妈妈"的马桶搋子
It says "moma."
上面写的是"莫玛"
It's from the museum. It's probably art!
是从博物馆拿来的 这说不定是件艺术品!
No one wants it! I want it!
没人想要它! 我要他!
I'll take everything. How much?
我会把全部东西都买♥♥走的 多少钱?
I give you everything for 500.
这些加起来我要你500
Thirty. Deal.
给你30 成交
You still owe me rent!
你还欠着我房♥租呢!
Tabboulleh! I'm coming!
塔布雷! 来啦!
Look, I've been thinkin' a lot about Daniel,
听着 关于丹尼尔的事情我想了很久
and when we were young,
我们年轻的时候
he used to write me letters, and on the envelope
他以前总写信给我 在信封上
he would always just put one single letter a.
他总会放一个字母A
And when I saw that tile that you left the other day,
当我那天看到你留下的那小字母片儿
it reminded me of that, and him,
那让我想起了往事 想起了他
and how much he meant to me.
还有他对我来说多么重要
So...
所以...
So maybe you're not my type,
你虽然不是我喜欢的类型
but it's just something I gotta do.
但这件事我必须要做
I'm in.
我同意了
You're in? Oh, yes!
你同意了? 哦 太好了!
Oh, my God, you have no idea how happy that makes me.
老天爷啊 你不知道那对我来说是多么高兴的事
Today has just been like the worst day of all time.
今天简直是我过得最糟的一天
Hang on, hang on.
稍等 稍等
What's that? Magic mushrooms.
那是什么? 致幻蘑菇
See, for a possession like this to work,
你看啊 要想让这种附身顺利发生
my mind needs to be in a more mushiable, dark state.
我需要让我的精神处于一种浑浑噩噩的状态
Basically, I need to go on a really bad trip.
基本上 我会经历一场极不舒服的神游之旅
Did you get any lube?
你找到润滑油了吗?
All they had was this kimchi mayo.
他们只有泡菜蛋黄酱
You... you feelin' the mushrooms yet?
蘑菇的作用已经发挥了?
It's hard to really tell.
很难说
Here.
给
What's that?
这是什么?
This is a list of my insecurities.
这纸上记载了我所有的负面情绪
Mushrooms only get me halfway there.
蘑菇只能帮到我一半
I need to be broken down emotionally and physically.
我需要在精神和肉体上都彻底颓废
If you would be so kind...
就烦请你...
Please.
请吧
"You're a loser.
"你是个臭屌♥丝
Your only friend is your drug dealer."
你唯一的朋友是个毒贩子"
Your breath smells like spoiled pancetta.
你口气臭得像是放坏了的熏肉
Wait, is that on there?
等等 有这句吗?
Ah, just a pitch.
我自♥由♥发挥了一下
"You've been in the same business for ten years
"你干这一行十年了
and you have nothing to show for it.
却仍然无所作为
You finally met the girl of your dreams
你好不容易碰到了你心仪的女孩
and now you got your heart broken
结果现在你的心碎成渣渣
because she turned out not to be who you thought she was,
因为她并非你想象中的那样
so you gave up on love,
于是你放弃了爱情
and you're resolved to spend the rest of your life alone."
并下定决心要从此一人孤独终老
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
Daniel!
丹尼尔!
Daniel,
丹尼尔
I can't believe it's really you.
不敢相信真的是你
It's been so long.
太长时间了
You're more beautiful than the day that I shipped off.
你比我那天出海的时候还要美了
I'm so glad I get a second chance.
真高兴我有了第二次机会
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
Oh, my God.
哦 老天啊
So you wanna go again?
那么 要再来一发吗?
You know it's just me now, right, Mrs. Dinucci?
你知道我现在已经灵魂归位了吧 迪努奇夫人?
I'm game if you are.
你愿意再来我乐意奉陪啊
Yeah.
好啊
Oh, I see.
哦 我明白了
That's him. Stop the car.
就是他 拦住那辆车
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表