剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
Hence, "Shaky Hands."
手抖男由此而来咯
Oh, that's not even clever. That's what I said!
哦 这可不厚道 我也是这么说的!
But you know how nicknames are.
但你知道外号♥是咋来的
The more you complain, the more they stick.
你越抱怨 他们越要喊
I hear you. When I was in grade school,
我懂你 我还在上学的时候
my friends started to call me Shit Eater because one time...
我的朋友开始叫我食屎鬼 因为有一次
Anyway, that's neither here nor there.
不管怎样 那不重要
The point is, I'm here to finish
重点是 我来这里是为了完成
your unfinished business. What are you, a medium?
你未完成的心愿 你是什么 灵媒?
Yes. How does this shit work?
是的 这玩意咋整的?
Just tell me what I can do to help. Okay.
只需要告诉我我能帮你什么 好的
Now, the day I died...
开始吧 我死的那天...
I went to this French art house place.
我去了那个法国艺术厅
I don't know what it was that day,
我不知道那天是什么日子
I was in the zone.
我坐在影区里
I filmed the steadiest movie of my life.
我拍到了我一生中最不手抖的电影
About 90 minutes in,
大概90分钟的时候
two guys entered the theater.
两个男人进了电影院
Walked over to front row guy.
直接走向前排的男人
Straight up murder his ass!
然后直接把他做了!
At first, they didn't realize I was there,
一开始 他们并没有意识到我在那里
but noticed the red light of my camera.
但是注意到我的相机射出的红光
They chased me for blocks,
他们追了我好几个街区
but thankfully, I was able to duck down an alley,
但是庆幸的是 我钻进了一个小巷
stash the camera,
把我的相机藏起来
and just barely escaped with my life.
我差一点就可以成功逃脱
Where'd he go?
他去了哪里?
This way! This way!
这边! 这边!
Later that day, my throat... slit.
晚些时候 我的喉咙...就被割开了
Those goons found you and straight up murdered your ass?
那些暴徒找到了你 然后直接把你杀了?
No, shaving accident. My own fault.
不 剃须事故 我自己的错
Shaky Hands. We ought to get that tape.
手抖男 我们需要找到那盘磁带
Got it. You want to expose the murder you witnessed.
懂了 你想要曝光你所目睹的谋杀案
What? No!
啥? 不!
That was the steadiest film I've ever done.
那是我所拍摄的最不抖的电影
Oh!
哦!
See, I need you to get the tape, so you can show my friends
听着 我只需要你去拿回那盘磁带 然后你可以给我的朋友们瞧瞧
so they can stop calling me Shaky Hands!
那样他们就不会叫我手抖男了!
Oh.
哦
I stashed the camera around the corner.
我把相机藏在那个角落
Let's go. Okay, all right.
我们走吧 哦 好吧
As long as we're back in two shakes.
只要我们在抖两下后就回来
As long as we're back in two minutes.
只要我们两分钟之内回来
Lead the way.
带路
Here's the other thing I don't get about being a ghost.
关于做个鬼魂我还有个事不太懂
You saw I can move that blanket, right?
你看我能移♥动♥那个毯子 对吗?
Yeah. How come I can't do this?
恩啊 但为什么这个我就不行?
I can't pick it up, man. Yeah, it's the pits.
我没法抬起它 哥们 嗯 这就是不如意的地方
You can do things, but you can't do anything
你可以做一些事 但是任何可能物质上影响你
that'll physically affect your unfinished business,
未完成的心愿的事你都没法做
like the one thing you want to do.
比如这件你想做的事
Ain't that some shit?
这他妈在逗我?
It is some shit, but it keeps me in a job.
就是在逗你 但这可让我有活干了
Ahh! Ahh!
啊!啊!
Come on, man! Hahaha!
拜托 哥们! 哈哈哈哈!
Oh, you should've seen your face.
哦 你真该看看你的脸
Just like when someone sneaks up behind you.
就好像当有人偷偷从背后接近你
You know... Blah! Oh!
你猜...吓死你! 哦!
Oh! Oh! Help!
哦!哦!救命!
Shakes.
抖抖
Hey, police! Call 911!
嘿 警♥察♥! 快打911!
Okay, w-who are you, guys?
好吧 你-你们是谁 伙计?
And why are all so attractive?
而且为啥颜值都这么高?
Have you ever heard of the Mafia?
你听说过黑♥手♥党♥吗?
Yeah, You don't sound Italian.
嗯 但你听起来不像是意大利的
We are The Swedish Mafia.
我们是瑞典的黑♥手♥党♥
I didn't know there was a Swedish Mafia.
我不知道还有一个瑞典的黑♥手♥党♥
We are new.
我们是新成立的
Good for you guys. Solid.
你们挺能耐的 讲真
I need to tell you you got to let me go.
我得告诉你们 你们得让我走
I don't know why I'm here
我不知道我为什么在这里
but I'm supposed to be watching my friends newsstand, okay?
但是我本应该在帮我的朋友看守报刊亭 好吗?
It's probably being robbed right now.
而现在我差不多几乎可能也许没准在被抢劫
You are not going anywhere
你哪都去不了
until you tell us
直到你告诉我们
how did you know where to find that camera.
你是怎么知道去哪里找那台相机的
Shaky Hands. Shaky Hands...
手抖男 手抖男...
He stashed it. He showed me where to find it.
他把它藏起来了 然后他告诉我去哪里找的
Uh... You're gonna tell us
嗯...你现在要告诉我们
where is Shaky Hands now? Please don't.
手抖男现在在哪里? 拜托别
It won't do you any good. He's dead.
这不会给你带来任何好处 他死了
But he told you where is camera.
但是他告诉你那台相机在哪里
Yes, his ghost told me where to find the camera.
是的 他的鬼魂告诉我如何找到那台相机
But he... He's a ghost.
但是他...他是一个鬼魂
See, I'm sort of a medium. I talk to ghosts.
看吧 我是一个灵媒 我可以和鬼魂说话
Okay, prove it. Talk to a ghost.
好吧 证明给我们看 跟一个鬼魂说话
I can't. There's no...
臣妾做不到啊 这里没有...
There's no ghost in here right now.
现在这里没有鬼魂
What about your Shaky Hand ghost?
你的手抖男鬼魂呢?
A very good question.
这是一个好问题
I will pose to him
当我下一次见到他
when next I lain my eyes upon him.
我肯定指着他
Enough!
够了!
If this fat arse is not gonna answer questions,
如果这个死胖子再不回答问题
get rid of him. Oh, no, dddon't.
就了结了他 哦 不 别别别这样
Come on, please.
算了吧 拜托
Swedish Mafia regulations require that I grant you
瑞典黑♥手♥党♥条例规定 我可以满足你
any last wishes.
最后的愿望
Honestly, I'm so hungry, I can't think of any.
老实说 我好饿 我想不到啥愿望
These meatballs are very delicious,
这些肉丸好吃爆了
but I think there might be something wrong
但是我想可能
with this brown tomato sauce.
这个棕色的番茄酱有些问题
That's gravy, you idiot.
那是肉汁 你个蠢货
They're Swedish meatballs.
这是瑞典肉丸
Flown in from Stockholm yesterday.
昨天刚从斯德哥尔摩空运过来
Stockholm, a gorgeous city. Not dirty like New York.
斯德哥尔摩 一个美丽的城市 才不像纽约这么脏
Where beautiful women flow around like lingonberry soda.
在那里漂亮的女人穿梭来回就像越橘苏打水
Sounds like the Swedish place ever!
听起来就像置身于瑞典
I'm starting to like you guys.
我开始喜欢你们这些家伙了
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
I'm not getting Stockholm Syndrome, am I?
我不会得了斯德哥摩尔综合征吧?
Well, am I? Is that a real thing?
啊咧 我真得了? 这是真的吗?
I don't even know. Excuse me.
我竟然不知道 不好意思
You're in my chair. Sir Elton John?
你坐在我的位子上了 艾尔顿约翰先生?
Niklas Soderberg.
尼可拉斯 索德伯格
Godfather of the Swedish Mafia.
瑞典黑♥手♥党♥的神父
I'm Kevin Pacalioglu,
我是凯文 派克刘咕噜
the Godfather part 3 of ghost communicators.
鬼魂通灵者的第三代神父
Wait, if you can hear me,
等等 如果你可以听见我
perhaps you can do something for me?
或许你可以帮我做些事?
No, no. Now is not a good time.
不 不 现在不是一个好时间
Your men mean to kill me
你的人想要杀了我
if I can't think of a way to prove that I talk to ghosts.
如果我不能找到一个方式证明我可以和鬼魂说话
I can talk to Don Soderberg.
我可以和索德伯格先生说话
I can talk to the Don.
我可以和他说话
The Don has been dead for months.
先生已经死了好几个月了
Yeah, he's standing right here.
额 他现在就站在这里
His ghost is right here, right next to me.
他的鬼魂就在这里 就在我旁边
Careful, vennen.
小心点 凡人
You have invoked the name of the most feared
你所呼唤的尊名可是瑞典黑♥手♥党♥短暂历史上
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表