剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
You know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
Yeah, you know who I am.
恩 你知道我是谁
And I know who you are.
我也知道你是谁
And I know you've got that missing girl.
我也知道你抓了那个失踪的女孩
1661 Oakwood Drive.
橡树街1661号♥
Montauk.
在蒙淘克市
You're going away for a long time, dirt-face.
你消失太久了 坏人
We got you on murder.
你杀人了
No. No, wait. I see... I see a girl.
不 不 等等 我看到...我看到了一个女孩
She's there willingly.
她还挺乐呵
It's some kind of weird sexual role-play.
正在玩什么怪异的性角色扮演
Damn it. That's not even a crime.
我了个大槽 这都不算犯罪
Why would he hide that? Wedding ring. He's married.
那他为什么要隐藏这段? 婚戒 他已经结婚了
Adultery. That's a class B miz.
通奸 那可是B级轻罪
Hear that, slut-boy? You're looking at 30 days hard time
听见了? 你这个淫♥荡♥男娃 接下来这30天你会很难熬的
in the clink. Or a small fine.
关在牢房♥里 -或者被罚点小钱
This is going to be one rap on the wrist
对你略施点小惩罚
this perv won't enjoy.
这个变♥态♥不会喜欢这滋味的
Coming up next, the news.
接下来是 新闻联播
I miss Camomile.
我好想菊花
Maybe I should just call her, right?
我应该打电♥话♥给她 是吧?
I'm just going to call her.
我要给她打电♥话♥
You know? I'll call her up.
你知道伐? 我要打电♥话♥告诉她
This is Camomile White. Leave a message.
我是白菊花 请留言
Hey, bitch. It...
嘿 碧池 额
Uh, sorry. That was my... that was my, uh...
额 对不起 那是我... 我 额....
my barber.. shop quartet friends.
四重唱的盆友
They were just leaving.
他们刚走
Uh, anyway, it's me, Kevin Pacalioglu again.
额 好吧 又是我 凯文 派克刘咕噜
Uh, just calling to say, "what's up?"
额 就是打电♥话♥跟你说句 最近咋样
And check in on you and just, uh, ask you the question,
然后看看你咋样 额 再问你个问题
"whatever happened to us?"
“不论我们之间发生了什么?”
Just, you know, a simple question.
就是 你知道的 很简单的问题
The elephant in the room.
明摆着的事儿
Another cave-in during construction
第二大道的地铁线
of the Second Avenue subway line
在施工中又发生坍塌
has workers threatening to strike.
工人们以罢♥工♥威胁
Other lines will be shut down for precaution,
其他线路也因预警停运
so if you plan on traveling today, be safe out there.
如果今天计划要出行 在外要注意安全
And that is the reason I am not allowed in Applebee's anymore.
这就是为啥沙县小吃都不让我进了
Any Applebee's. It's like a nationwide ban.
任何一家沙县小吃都不让进 这是全国禁令
It's crazy.
很疯狂吧
So, you know, if you ever want to go out sometime,
那么 你那啥 如果你啥时候想出去
uh, give me a call. I'm around.
额 给我打电♥话♥ 我一直都在
It's been way too long. Uh...
我讲了好长一段啊 额...
speaking of things that are way too long,
说到很长很长的东西
this voice mail is one of them.
这通留言就很长很长
Heh, heh. Fits into that category.
嘿嘿 正好套进来了
But you know what they say.
但你也知道大家都这么说
Long voice mail, uh...
超长留言 额...
that was pretty good.
我讲的还不错
I'm going to call her again.
我要再给她打一遍
Hey, bitch. I...
嘿 碧池 我...
Hey!
嘿!
Thanks for only being an hour late.
谢谢你只迟到了一个小时啊
Yeah, my pleasure, man. Can't wait to start the ransacking.
恩恩 我的荣幸 老兄 简直等不及要去洗劫一空啦
What the hell is that helmet?
这头盔什么鬼?
It's my viking helmet, for the ransacking.
我的维京头盔啊 洗劫一空专用
You know, for the pillaging. Man, for the last time,
你知道啊 为了掠夺 老兄 最后说一次
there's not gonna be no ransacking or pillaging.
这不是鬼子进村
I bought a house in foreclosure for dirt cheap.
我捡便宜在法♥院♥拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥了栋房♥子
We're gonna spruce it up, put it back on the market
我们得把它装潢一新 再放回市场上卖♥♥
for more than I bought it.
价钱可就不止我买♥♥的那点了
Yeah, but I can still keep all the goodies I ransacked?
恩 但我掠夺的好东西能自己留着吗?
Hell, yeah, you can. Just get rid of that helmet.
见鬼 当然了 留着吧 把头盔摘下来好么
If anything, you're more of a scavenger, not a viking.
就算有什么 你也更像是寻宝人 不是北欧海盗
Okay. I can work with that. You can work with that?
好吧 这么说我也接受 你也接受?
But can you work with this?
但是你能接受这个吗?
Oh. Is that what I think it is? Yup. Pot chocolates.
哦 这是我想的那个东西么 恩 大♥麻♥巧克力
They make your day more fun, you know?
它能让你这一天更多姿多彩 你知道伐?
I don't know, Roofie. You and I don't do so well with edibles.
我不知道 撸夫 你做吃的不咋地啊
You know what? They're not supposed to be that strong.
你知道伐? 这个劲儿应该不会很大
No? Nah.
不大? 不大的
You know you like it. Just a couple squares.
你知道你喜欢它的 给我几块就行了
Now, this is the house.
现在 这就是那栋房♥子了
You own this?
这栋房♥子是你的?
It's like Silence of The Lambs up in this bitch.
这碧池里面简直就跟演沉默的羔羊一样
I don't know. I think this bitch looks pretty sweet.
我不知道啊 我觉得这个小碧池很温馨
Yeah, but we'll have to put a lot of elbow grease in
恩 但是我们想要把它卖♥♥出去的话
if we wanna sell it.
得干不少体力活
Yeah, or we could find some owners who are into it,
恩 或者我们找找特别喜欢这里的买♥♥家
you know, as is. Oh, like a serial killer?
就是喜欢它现在这样的 哦 像是连环杀人犯?
Yeah, or, like, a wizard.
恩 或者 巫师
Man, this don't look like none of the pictures on the site
老兄 这和我买♥♥♥房♥♥子的网站上放的照片
that I bought it on. Well, I don't know.
一点也不像啊 好吧 我也不知道了
Wait a minute. You've never even been here?
等下 你从来没来过这?
No. I bought in on a site. Look, check it out.
没啊 我在网站上买♥♥的 你看
There's no signal.
这里面没信♥号♥♥
Must be a dead zone.
这是肯定盲区
I gotta say, Roofie, honestly, I'm, uh...
不得不说 撸夫 实话说啊 我 额...
I'm seeing about zero potential with this place altogether.
我感觉这个房♥子一点升值潜力都没有
What are you talking about, man? Just use your imagination.
你说啥呢 大兄弟? 用用你的想象力
Once we clear all this stuff out, it'll be nice.
等我们把这些东西都清空 这里会很漂亮的
I'm not touching these dolls. These are creeping me out.
我不要碰这些娃娃 这些玩意儿吓得我一比
But this on the other hand. But this looks like a pretty sweet little...
但是看看这边 这看起来是一个美美的小小的...
it's a tempurpedic. That is most definitely not a tempurpedic.
泰普尔牌床垫 这个绝逼不是泰普尔的
Yeah it is. I'm scavenging this.
恩 这就是的 我寻到这个宝了
This is what scavenging is all about. Right here.
这就是寻宝的意义 就在这
We gotta start somewhere. Come on.
我们总得有个开端 来吧
It's light for a tempurpedic. It's heavy to me.
这要是泰普尔牌的那也太轻了 我觉得挺重的
Oh, hey, Roofie. Huh?
哦 嘿 撸夫 哈?
Remember those dolls we were talking about,
你记得我们刚说的娃娃么
like, two seconds ago? Yeah.
就两秒钟之前说的 恩
Yeah, now there's, like, an identical set
恩 现在这儿有完全一样的一套娃娃
lined up out here in the hall.
整齐的排在走廊上
What?
啥?
Okay. What is this?
好吧 这是什么?
Mine won't open! I know. Me, neither.
我这边打不开! 我知道 我这边也是
Man, I can't believe I bought a haunted house.
兄弟 我真不敢相信我买♥♥了个鬼屋
That's why it was so cheap.
这就是为啥这房♥子这么便宜
You know what? I must be tripping.
你知道伐? 我肯定又大惊小怪了
Maybe that's it. Maybe we're still high from the chocolates.
可能这是原因 可能我们刚才磕的巧克力嗨劲儿还没过呢
You think so? No. I was just saying that
你真这么觉得? 假的 我这么说
to make you feel better. This place is definitely haunted.
是为了让你觉得好过点 这个地方绝对闹鬼
Oh, God. Come on, man. Look, look, look.
哦 天啊 来 老兄 听着 听着 听着
You're a medium. Use your medium skills.
你是灵媒 快用你的通灵特技
Do something. Talk to the ghost. Find out what it wants.
做点啥啊 跟鬼聊聊 看看它想要什么
I don't know, Roofie. Even if I find him,
我不知道啊 撸夫 就算我找到他了
there's no guarantee he's gonna talk. Even if I do get him to talk,
也不能保证他能说话 就算我能让他说话了
there's no guarantee that I'm gonna listen.
也不能完全保证我会听
What? Could you please just talk to the ghost, okay?
啥? 拜托你和鬼聊聊吧 行吗?
What do you want, my soul or my money?
你想要什么? 我的灵魂还是我的钱?
Stop, stop, stop. Calm down. Stop it.
停停停 冷静 停
Listen. Stop, stop. It's okay.
听着 停 停 没事的
I'll do it. What are you gonna do?
我会做的 那你准备做什么?
We split up. Scooby Doo style.
我们分头行动 像史酷比那种
I'm gonna find another way out of here.
我再找找有没有其他的方法出去
Okay. Good plan. They're not taking me alive.
不错 好主意 他们不可能活捉我
Hello, ghost?
鬼鬼 你好?
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表