剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
Out! Get out!
出去! 赶快出去!
Tyson, it's me. Hey, it's Pac.
泰森 是我 嘿 是派克啊
You know him?
你认识他?
Yeah, I know him.
是的 我认识他
Thanks.
谢谢
So, you look, uh, different.
你看起来 有点不一样了
It was time to read the tea leaves, bro.
现在是该对人刮目相看的时候了
Weed's practically legal now.
大♥麻♥基本已经合法了
My supplier's dead anyway.
虽然我的供货商已经死了
Do you fucking live here?
你是住在这吗?
Yeah, yeah, I fucking live here.
是的 我住这
This is my fucking house.
这就是我的狗窝
So, wait, where you been hiding out, man?
等等 你都在哪藏着 哥们?
You think maybe we could hide together?
你觉得我们能藏在一起吗?
What do you think for hide duration?
你觉得这个藏匿期应该多长?
Like, 50 years? Nobody told you?
比如 50年? 没人告诉过你?
What? Roofie took the fall
什么? 撸夫为娜娜和菊花
for both Nana and Camomile.
挡了枪
What?!
什么?!
So he's back in jail?
那他又进去了?
Nah. Lucky son of a bitch fled the country.
没有 臭小子逃出国了
Made it all the way to South America.
一直逃到了北美
Made a damn good name for himself, too.
还给自己起了个好名字
Well, good... yeah, good for him.
挺好... 他很幸运
Living it up.
逃窜度日
Nah, he's dead, too. What?!
没有 他也死了 什么?!
You live by the ass, you die by the ass.
生存在石榴裙下 早晚死在石榴裙下
It's how he always wanted to go.
那是他最喜欢的死法
Take care of yourself, Pac.
好好保重 派克
Yeah. Wait... wait, Tyson.
好 等... 等等 泰森
Let me ask you one last thing.
我再问你个事
You think maybe
你觉得
you could borrow me a little money?
也许你能借我点钱嘛?
I gotta get the fuck out of here, man.
哥们 我得离开这个鬼地方
I can't handle it anymore.The smell of jizz
我实在受不了了 这种精♥液♥的味道
makes it almost impossible to enjoy creamy foods.
简直让我吃不进去任何奶油食物
Why don't you take a ghost case?
为什么不接鬼魂的活做?
Fuck ghosts, man!
去他的鬼魂!
Freelance work is for suckers.
傻♥逼♥才做自♥由♥撰稿人呢
I need a steady income, you dig?
我需要稳定的收入 你知道吗?
Why don't you just get a job here, soft hands?
那你为什么不在这干活 小嫩手?
I have a job. I'm working here right now.
我有工作 我在这工作
Only pays enough for this room.
但只够付这个屋子的房♥租
Trust me, nothing around here comes easy.
相信我 在这里什么都来之不易
I believe that.
这个我信
I couldn't help but overhear.
我无意中偷听到了
Sounds like you're looking for an easy score.
听起来你需要快速挣钱的办法
Fuck off. I died with drugs on me.
滚开 我死的时候带着毒品
Don't give a shit. You deliver them, you get paid.
不想听 帮我送到地方 我就给你钱
Oh, f...
哦 去...
Not gonna happen, dude.
想都别想 哥们
Clean up, room five!
打扫 5号♥房♥!
Big stain on ceiling.
在天花板上有个大污点
Okay, I'll get to it. Before it dries, chubchub.
好 这就去 别等它干了 快点快点
I'll get to it!
说过了我这就去!
A short walk and you'll have drugs on hand.
随便跑跑腿你就会拿到毒品
It's that simple.
就这么简单
Clean up, room six!
打扫 6号♥房♥!
Ceiling, floor, curtain!
天花板 地板 窗帘!
Okay, maybe I could take a short walk.
好吧 也许我可以走一趟
Hey, does anybody here drive a black hearse?
嘿 这有人是开黑色灵车的吗?
Yeah. Yeah, I think
我是 你好 我觉得
it's being towed out front.
它好像被拖走了
Eso.
聪明
Whatever. Let's make this quick.
无所谓了 赶快干活吧
Mm-hmm. No drugs on you.
果然 你身上根本就没毒品
What a surprise. Fuck it. I'm out.
太惊喜了 去你大爷的 我不干了
No, no. Hold on. What?
不 不 等等 干嘛?
I didn't lie to you. You did lie, you liar!
我没跟你撒谎 你撒谎了 大屁♥眼♥子!
Drugs on me. On me. What do you mean?
毒品在我身上 身上 你什么意思?
Way up onside me.
在我的里面的上面
Are you trying to say "inside me"?
你是想说在我身体里吗?
Ah, mmhmm. Inside you?
啊 对对对 在你身体里?
Yes.
是啊
I am the son of a drug mule. I don't care.
我是毒骡的儿子 老子管你是谁
Don't do it. Don't you fucking dare!
你给我停 你敢做一个试试!
And not just any drug mule.
而且不是某个默默无闻的毒骡
The most legendary drug mule to ever clench his cheek
是那个敢在上帝面前撒野的
on God's green earth.
最传奇的毒骡
His name is "El Caboose."
他叫做埃尔卡布斯
Notorious among cartels, gangs...
在政♥治♥集团以及黑帮组织中间臭名昭著...
he's even dipped his rectum in Tinseltown.
他甚至在好莱坞拉出了自己的直肠
They say he once kept a thermos of soup warm
他们说他曾经用一热水瓶的热汤暖肠
up there for 48 hours. I don't buy it.
暖了48小时 我不信
And he was a terrific father to boot.
他也是个非常没用的爸爸
I was actually born in Mexico.
我实际上是在墨西哥出生的
Legend has it he carried me across the border...
传说他带着我穿越边境...
Don't say... in his anus.
别告诉我... 把我藏在他的菊花里
In his anus?
藏在他菊花里?
Wow. All I ever wanted
哇 我只想要
was to be in the family business,
参与家族生意
to follow in his bowlegged footsteps.
追随他罗圈腿的脚步
Unfortunately for me,
但我很不幸
I died on my burro's maiden voyage.
死在了我的首次任务上
Right, let me guess.
好吧 让我猜猜
The drugs leaked into your system
毒品泄露进入你的身体
and you died of an overdose?
你死于吸毒过量了?
No. Free Chex Mix at the airport bar.
不 是机场的免费早餐
So much bacteria in there.
那的细菌太多了
Cool story, bro.
哥们 故事很酷
Lots of good details in there,
细节很棒
but you gotta be out of your goddamn mind
但是你特么脑子一定是瓦特了吧
if you think I'm gonna go rooting around
竟然想让我把手伸进你那个
in your recently deceased asshole
尸骨未寒的屁♥眼♥
to pull out some fucking drugs.
再掏出那些该死的毒品
You do the drop, and you'll get $5,000.
只要你去送货 就会得到5000美元
Do you have a lube preference or a...
你喜欢什么样的润滑油或者...
you know what, I'm just gonna skip it altogether
就这样吧 我准备跳过那些步骤
and punch-fuck my way in there.
直捣菊花
Maybe one courtesy spit, no?
你礼貌地吐口痰进去也行呀 好吧?
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Oh, that's surprisingly accommodating.
哦 比想象中好进啊
Okay, what exactly am I looking for in here?
好了 我究竟应该找些什么?
Five heroin balloons.
五个海♥洛♥因♥球
There's three, four.
这有三个 四个
Oh, that fifth one's being a little...
第五个有点...
a little devil.
有点淘气
Yeah, it's worked its way up
它可能直接窜到你的
into your large intestine, I think.
大肠里了 应该是
Got it. Okay, here they come.
找到了 好了 出来了
I got it!
找到了!
Yes!
太好了!
Ew! Still right on schedule.
好恶心! 时间还来得及
I have until sunset tonight, hmm.
日落之前都来得及 嗯
Oh, fuck, someone's coming.
哦 完了 有人来了
Oh, shit. Okay.
妈的坏事了
Shit! Oh, fuck. What do we do, what do we do?!
糟糕! 天啊 我们怎么办 我们怎么办?!
Relax.
放轻松
Take a deep breath.
深吸一口气
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表