剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
What is that? Just as I suspected.
那是个啥? 跟我怀疑的一样
A detonation device.
一个爆♥炸♥装置
No.
不是 别啊
He must have planted that there earlier for this very use.
他肯定早前就就把这个放这了
No, that... no, that's not mine.
不是这样的 不 这不是我的啊
That is not my detonator.
这怎么会是我的呢
Smoke and mirrors, folks.
障眼法啊 朋友们
Smoke and mirrors.
障眼法
Please ignore this insensitive distraction,
大家不要让这点小把戏耽误了我们的正事
and join me now in holding hands.
请大家手牵手
And let's send Mikey into the light with honor.
让我们满怀敬意一起送麦克伊上西天
No. Everybody come together.
别啊 来 大家一起
All together, please. Hold hands.
全都一起 手拉手
Oh, my... Concentrate.
你♥他♥妈♥玩我呢... 集中精力
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Mikey O'Schmidt, hear our voices.
麦克伊·奥施密特 听我们的请求
You actually buying this? I'm right here.
你们真的相信这个? 我就在这儿啊
This place is no longer for you.
这个地方已经不适合你了
Leave this place. Move into the light. Tony!
离开吧 去往更光明的世界 托尼!
Roberto. Come on, guys. Are you kidding me?
萝卜头! 别开玩笑了 伙计们
Mikey, O'Schmidt, a higher power commands you
麦克伊·奥施密特 我们以更高之灵力命令你
Leave this place!
速速离开此地
Send him the message with your mind.
大家虔心 就可以把信息传达给麦克伊
Tell him to leave this place. What's happening?
告诉他 请他离开此地 这是什么玩意儿?
What's happening? I tried to tell you, Mikey,
这是在干嘛? 我一直想要告诉你的 麦克伊
a bunch of times. You got into an accident.
好几次了 你发生了意外
Look.
你看
Oh, no. I don't think it was an accident.
不 不 那不是个意外
Yes, it was. It was an accident.
是的 那是个意外
No. There was something else down here.
不是的 这下面还有别的东西
It's something big, it's something powerful.
别的 更巨大更强的东西
It's... it's something.
那个东西 它
That did that?
它在你头上弄了那个?
What? You got a giant head wound.
什么? 你头上有一个超大的伤口
What did that to your head? I don't know
谁在你头上弄的伤口? 我不知道
Mikey O'Schmidt,
麦克伊·奥施密特
move into the light.
向圣光前行
Your light is waiting.
圣光在召唤着你
No, no, no, Mikey. Something's here.
不 不要走 麦克 有东西在这里
And may your light... You were right.
让圣光... 你没错
Mike, tell me what you're talking about.
麦克 告诉我你刚才想说什么
Shine bright! I gotta go.
永远护佑着你吧! 我要走了
Hey, Mikey. No, no, no.
喂 麦克 不要走 别走
The exorcism has worked.
驱鬼仪式成功了
Mikey has passed into the light.
麦克伊在圣光中超度了
Yes, yeah, yeah.
别高兴得太早了
Mikey, he moved on. But that was coincidentally.
麦克伊 他是离开了没错 但那就是个巧合
That was a coincidence. She didn't do that.
纯粹的巧合 根本和她那套无关
Listen, guys. There's something here. There's something here.
听我说 各位 这里有东西 这里有不干净的东西
Something scary, something more powerful than I thought.
恐怖的东西 这东西比我想的要强大得多
No, it's not... it's not funny.
哎呀我去 这 这一点也不好笑好吗
I'm not kidding. He had a giant brain gash.
我没在开玩笑 他头上被人划出了个大伤口
Guys, I'm not lying.
伙计们我说的是实话
That's probably what messed up his memory.
说不定那就是为什么他的记忆完全混乱了
That's what put him on the... Lies.
那个就是让他 你就扯吧你
Lies. He's clearly making this up
很明显 他还在扯犊子呐
because he's a sore loser.
因为他就是个酸溜溜的屌♥丝
I'm not lying!
我没有撒谎!
Fraud.
骗子
Sue, the recording.
小苏 把那段录音拿出来
A few weeks ago I met up with Mr. Pacalioglu
几周之前 我和刘咕噜先生见了一面
to discuss our respective abilities.
本想讨论一些专业技能什么的
Sue, hit play.
小苏 播放
Press...
播放啊
Sue.
小苏
Just be honest.
你跟我说实话
Are you like me?
你和我一样吗?
Can you actually see ghosts?
你真的能看到鬼?
No. Have you ever
我不能 你真的曾经
seen a ghost in your life? I mean, please.
见到过鬼吗? 我是认真问的
It's important. No.
这很重要 我没有
I have never seen a ghost.
我从来没有见到过鬼
I don't even know how that would work...
鬼这玩意是什么 能吃吗
that could... that could be anybody on there.
那个 那个不是我
I really want to believe in you, Mr. Paclogaloogie.
我真的很想要相信你 刘格鲁先生
Oh, uh, close.
哦 呃 不是
Mr. Pacalioglu. Uh, I mean, at least I think it is.
是刘咕噜 我是说 呃 我猜是这么写的
I never met my parents or have been
反正我也没有见过我的父母
Your business is finished.
你 完 了
I think maybe I can
如果你有需要的话
supply you with some footage if you need it.
我可以把这段录音发给你
Go on, get out of here. Shoo.
走开了 都滚粗吧
Go.
走开
Go, get out of here.
都给我滚蛋
You too Blob.
你也滚 老包
What do you want? You want to sit around
你还想干嘛 你也想呆在这
and eat junk food all day?
整天吃垃圾食品
Go do it somewhere else.
去别的地方吃吧
Get lost.
从我眼前消失
Just go.
啥都别说了 消失吧
Did you get them all? Oh, you missed one.
东西都收好了吗? 这还有一个
Okay, I think that's the last one.
好了 那应该是最后一个了
Uh, I think we should probably get going.
呃 我觉得我们该走了
You know, Sue, I have to say
你知道吗 小苏 我必须说
you've been on very hin ice with me lately.
你最近表现不佳
But I really quite fancied that glam stunt.
不过那个爆♥炸♥的事件可掐的真准
Yeah, about that... you know, I...
呃 关于那个 是这样的
I was under the impression
我本来以为
that just one single overhead light
就只会有头顶一道亮光
was going to explode.
突然那么闪一下
But actually the shock on my face really played.
但是那一下震了我一脸 够狠的
Yes, but I... I just wanted to let you know
是吗 好吧 只是 我得让你知道
that you are back onto ice of regular thickness.
你的表现又回到一般般的水平啦
Miss white, please, I have to confess something.
白小姐 真的对不起 我要向你承认一件事
I didn't rig those headlamps to explode.
那个钻探头灯的爆♥炸♥ 不是我弄的
What?
什么?
I think Kevin is right.
我想凯文说对了
Be very careful what you say next.
饭可以乱吃 话不可以乱说
I have to come clean. I believe in ghosts.
我跟您老实说 我相信有鬼魂的存在
I believe in Kevin.
我也相信凯文
I think that that Mikey guy was actually here as a ghost.
我真的觉得那个麦克伊的鬼魂 真的之前就在这里
And I think there's something else in this cave.
我还觉得这个洞里还有别的什么东西
Something powerful.
更强大的东西
Oh, there is something powerful here, Sue.
更强大的东西就在你眼前呢 小苏
And that something needs a new assistant.
而且这个更强大的东西需要一个新的助理了
Do you get where I'm going with this, Sue?
你知道我在说什么吗 苏?
That ice that I was talking about earlier
我之前说你表现不佳
not just cracked. Melted.
你现在的表现何止不佳 简直就是一坨屎
And has no place in the paranormal enterprise
一坨屎 在我白菊花这里
that is Camomile White.
无立锥之地
I think we're making a mistake.
我觉得我们摊上大事了
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表