剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
My shift ends in an hour.
我的轮班还有一小时就完了
Why don't you meet me up on the street level.
我们等下在上面说
No, no, no. What are you talking about?
不是不是 我不是说这个
There's no... there's no shift.
你没...没班轮了
Haven't you noticed there's nobody else down here?
你没发现这里都没有别人了吗?
You haven't heard?
你没听说吗?
The other guys think this place is kind of haunted.
其他人都觉得这地方闹鬼了?
You know, I overheard some of them talk about the equipment
是这么着 我听有些人说有时候
turning on by itself.
设备自个儿就转起来了
These rocks floating around like this.
石头自己飘起来什么的
Oh. Uh-oh.
哦 呃..
You believe that or what?
换你你相信吗?
Oh, my God. What?
哦 我的天 怎么?
You're a ghost who doesn't know he's a ghost.
你死后成了鬼魂 自己却不知道
What did you just say to me?
你刚说什么?
I... How'd you get down here anyway?
我 不过 你到底是怎么跑到下面来的
What are you, some kind of hobo or something?
你怎么回事儿 睡大街的吧?
Yo, I don't suck pa-chank.
嘿 我可不喜欢大鸡♥巴♥
I said hobo.
我说 睡大街的吧
Oh. Why don't you get out of here
哦这样 你要是再不走
before I rip off your pa-chank and stick it up your pacino.
我就把你的鸡♥巴♥揪下来塞你下面的嘴里
Mike, I'm gonna tell you something.
麦克 我必须要让你知道
You're a dead man.
其实你已经死了
Now you're threatening me?
现在到你威胁我了?
No, that came out wrong. Nobody,
呃 是不太好听 没有人
nobody threatens Mikey O'Schmidt.
没有人敢威胁麦克伊·奥施密特
Now, get the hell out of here.
赶紧他妈的滚犊子
Yeah, yeah, okay.
好吧 好吧
No, stop eating the newspapers, you little piggy.
好了别吃报纸了你这个猪
I need those.
我还要用呢
They're delicious.
可是太好吃了
What is this? What are you eating?
这是啥 你在吃的这个
Oh, my God. This is the obituary I've been looking for.
哦 太棒了 这就是我刚一直在找的讣告
You ate everything except for the part I need for my case.
除了我要的这部分 其他的你都吃了
Well, it's a good thing I stopped you.
好吧 幸好我阻止了你
Okay. Look, Mikey.
嘿 麦克伊 听着
Hey, hey. No civilians down here.
嘿 闲杂人等不得进入
It's a liability.
这是劳动纪律
No, I'm the... I'm the guy from earlier.
不是 我早先来过一次
The medium, remember?
内个灵媒 还记得么
Anyway, I just came down here
总之 我就是下来
to show you this newspaper clipping.
给你看这个简报
You're gonna get a kick... tell you what.
你不能来这儿... 这么着吧
My shift ends in an hour.
我的班还有一小时就完了
Why don't you meet me up on the street level.
我们等下在上面说
What are you talking about, man?
你在说什么啊大哥
Stop dicking around. I got something I want to show you.
别钻了 我这跟你说正经的呢
What is wrong with you?
你这什么毛病?
Do you have old-timer's disease or what?
健忘症还是怎么着
What did you say to me?
你刚说什么?
How'd you get down here anyway?
不过 你到底是怎么跑到这儿来的
Are you some kind of hobo or something?
你是睡大街的吧
Uh, excuse me.
呃 不好意思
Hey, Mikey O'Schmidt. Hey, hey, hey!
嘿 麦克伊·奥施密特 哎 哎 哎!
No civilians down here. It's a liability.
闲杂人等不得进入 这是安全纪律
Oh, boy.
哎呀我去
Barkeep, can I have another one, please?
哥们 再来一杯 好伐啦
And, uh, go ahead and leave the bottle.
然后 那啥 瓶子也给我留这儿吧
Yeah, we don't really do that here.
那啥 我们这儿不能这么着
No, but it's in all those movies, though, so...
不能 但是电影里面 他们都 所以...
yeah, but it's not like a real thing.
话是这么说 但现实里面都不能...
If you want another drink, I'll pour you another drink.
你要再想要一杯 我再给你倒
It's just, you know, the bottle,
要是 你知道 给你整瓶
there's no way to regular it. All right.
就没完没了了 好吧
Yeah, fair enough.
好吧 你说的在理
Sue?
小苏
Oh, my God. Hi.
哦 不好意思 嗨
Are you, like, uh, sobbing?
你刚才在 呃 哭吗?
No, I'm just weeping.
没 我就抹抹眼泪
Oh.
哦
What about?
出什么事了?
Life. Death.
生命 死亡
Camomile.
菊花
Ah, been there.
懂你的意思
Here, here, why don't you wipe your face off.
来来 先把眼泪擦擦干
You look like a little street rat.
你看起来跟过街老鼠似的
Thanks.
谢谢
May I?
我能坐这么?
Yeah.
当然
What's all this about?
这是画的什么?
Oh, nothing.
没什么
It's a case I'm working on.
就是我最近接的一个案子
This ghost that doesn't know he's dead.
一个鬼魂 不知道自己已经挂了
Oh. How does that work?
怎么会这样呢
The way someone is in death is very similar
这个 人死的状态吧 和
to the way someone is in life.
人活着的时候其实差不多
You know, and like this Mikey ghost,
然后像这个鬼魂 麦克伊呢
he's a macho construction worker type of guy
他是个建筑工人 硬汉那种
that never would admit that he got hurt.
绝对不能承认自己受伤了
So is denial carried over? Yeah.
所以他拒绝承认自己已经死了? 对
I... I just need to make him understand that he's dead.
我就 就得让他接受这个事实
But this Mikey ghost,
但是这个麦克伊这个鬼吧吧
he's on some sort of, like, ghostal loop.
他好像陷入了鬼打墙的怪圈
Every time I go to talk to him about his death
每一次我想跟他说正经的
he just keeps resetting, like he's never even met me.
他就好像突然又变回第一次见到我了
Huh. It's... it's bizarre.
这样啊 对 很奇怪
I've never seen anything like it before.
我以前从没见过这样的
He... I shouldn't be boring you with this.
嘿 我不应该拿这些烦你的
Are you kidding? I love talking about this ghost stuff.
没有没有 我觉得很有趣啊 鬼魂什么的
If I talk to Camomile about it, she'd just berate me senseless.
我要是跟菊花提起这事 她一准儿说我有病
She's mean, isn't she?
她真够刻薄的
In a weird way,
说来也怪
it's her evilness that draws me to her most.
她的邪恶恰恰是最吸引我的地方
Yes. I think I have the exact same thing.
我觉得我也是诶
It's like a shame boner. I get a shame boner around her.
好像是抖M啥的 被她一羞辱 就可耻的硬了
Yeah, me too. But... but not that.
对对 我也是 但 但不是那个
Yeah, the lady version of that.
对 像是女生版的那个
Yeah. What's wrong with us?
哎 我们两个是有毛病吗?
There's nothing wrong with us.
我们两个什么毛病也没有
We're... we're normal. She's nuts.
我们 我们才是正常的 她才是个疯子
You know what? Matter of fact,
你知道么 这么着
(Bleep) Camomile.
操菊花的
Yeah, (Bleep) her.
对 操她的
(Bleep) her right in the asshole.
操完她再操她菊花
Yeah.
说得好
Yeah.
对
Oh, man.
哎呀
I am so glad that I ran into you here.
真高兴在这里遇见你
I... I needed a distraction from this.
我太需要转换下注意力了
This is making me bonkers.
这事儿快把我整疯了
Wait. Maybe that's it.
等等 这么或许能行
Maybe you don't need to break the loop.
也许你并不需要打破他的怪圈
Maybe you just need to distract him from the loop
你只要暂时转移一下他的注意力就好了
long enough to get through to him.
只要时间足够让他听完你的话
Well, how would I do that?
我怎么样才能转移他的注意力呢?
You said he's a New York City construction worker.
你说过他是纽约建筑工人对吧
Yeah. You literally just need a pretty girl.
对啊 你只需要一个漂亮妹子就行了
A pretty girl?
漂亮妹子?
Will you do it?
你行吗?
Me? You think I'm pretty?
我? 你觉得我漂亮?
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表