剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
and respected man in the short history of the Swedish Mafia.
最令人敬畏和最德高望重的男人
If you are lying, we will kill you where you stand.
你要是撒谎 我们会就地解决你
Sievert... Hmm?
希维特... 嗯?
If he can prove he talks to ghosts,
如果他能证明他和鬼魂说话
we don't have to worry about bootlegger.
我们就不用担心那个走私犯了
No more loose ends.
不会再拖泥带水
Tell me
告诉我
what song would Don Soderberg play
索德伯格先生在动手前会
before an execution?
演奏什么歌♥曲?
Before an execution.
动手前
Really? Yeah.
真哒? 嗯啊
"Lovefool" by the Cardigans.
羊毛衫合唱团的《爱情傻瓜》
Sound right to you?
没错吧?
You're good.
你碉堡了
Listen, I need you to do something for me.
听着 我要你为我做些事情
It's extremely difficult for me but...
这对我来说简直难如登天 但是...
He's talking.
他在说话呢
I'm gay.
我是基佬
And I need you to tell my family
我要你告诉我的家人
so that I can go from the dark into the Light.
好让我从暗箱出柜变得正大光明
That's it? Why didn't you tell your family before you died?
就这事? 你为啥死之前不告诉你家人?
That's no big deal. What did he say?
又不是什么大事 他说了什么?
N-No, no. W-What, this family?
不-不 不 啥-啥 这些个家人?
No, if I tell that, they'll just kill me.
不 我要是说了这事 他们会直接杀了我
If you don't tell us, we'll kill you!
你要是不告诉我们 我们才杀了你
Okay, okay. Okay... okay.
行 行 行 行...行
The Don was living a double life as a homosexual.
先生是同性恋 过着双重人格的生活
He had an insatiable appetite for D.
而且他还欲求不满地当受
He had to have it all the time
他早上 中午 晚上
morning, noon and night in the mouth and in his...
都在嘴里 肉桂面包卷里 还有
kanelbulle and in his...
他身体某个我说不出口的部位里
part of his body that I can't pronounce.
饱受这种欲求折磨
Now, don't kill me any sooner than you were already going to.
现在 你们要杀就杀吧
That sounds right. The Don, he likes boys.
听起来在理 先生 他的确喜欢男孩子
He likes the boys.
他喜欢男孩子
You guys aren't upset? No.
你们这些家伙不难过么? 不啊
Who among us hasn't sucked a kook or two?
谁没跪舔过一两个傻♥逼♥呢?
Or three.
没准三个
Yeah, this we could tell was the case anyway.
我们敢说这才是正常的
Yeah, to the Don.
来 敬先生
To the Don.
敬先生
Oh, my God. Such a relief.
哦 我天 真是让人欣慰
I had a feeling they would be okay with it, but I didn't know.
我感觉他们能接受 但我不知道这么能接受
Oh, gee.
哦 天啊
What was that?
那是什么鬼?
That was the Don heading into his Light.
那是先生投身光明搞基大业了
Him telling you guys that he was a homo
告诉你们他其实是同性恋
was his last unfinished business here.
是他最后未完成的事情
He's just gone... forever? Yes.
他离开了...再也不回了? 嗯
But before he left, he told me to tell you guys
但是他走之前 他和我说 让我告诉你们
that you should let me go, so I'm gonna go.
你们应该放我走 所以我要走了
If the Don said so. It must be done.
如果是先生所言 那一定要如实办到
Wait.
等等
It is a tenet of the Swedish Mafia
瑞典黑♥手♥党♥有个条例
that dead men don't talk.
那就是死人不说话
But if ghosts can still talk... Then those loose ends...
但是如果鬼魂还可以继续说话... 那么那些拖泥带水的事...
They're still loose. Yeah.
就还会继续拖泥带水 对的
We're sorry but we can't let you go just yet.
很抱歉 但是我们还不能放你走
Why not? The Don, he said.
为啥不行啊? 先生 他亲口说的
We need you to help more ghosts move on, so they won't squeal.
我们要你帮助更多鬼魂得以善终 这样他们就不会泄露秘密
All right, who?
好吧 谁啊?
The guy we killed in the movie theater.
我们在电影院干掉的那个家伙
Don't forget about Alexander. And the guy from the pizza place
别忘了亚历山大 还有那个在披萨店的家伙
who charge us 50 cents for using a credit card machine...
就因为我们用了刷♥卡♥机 他竟然找我们多要50美分
Okay! Okay, okay.
好了 好了 好了
Okay, how many we're talking about here.
好了 我们说的有多少人啊
Twenty. Oh, maybe 30.
二十 哦 没准三十
Thirty?
三十?
Okay, are you guys nuts?
好了 你们这些家伙是疯了么?
I mean that would take forever.
我是说这会没完没了的
Like, wouldn't it be a lot less work to kill me,
就好像这些活不会累死我一样
the one guy that these ghosts can actually talk to?
我可是能和这些鬼魂说话的人啊
I mean, am I crazy?
我是说 我难不成疯了?
Remember who else we buried here?
记得还有谁埋在这不?
The girl with the bangs from Forever 21?
永远21店里有刘海的姑娘?
"No returns" girl.
"不准退货"小姐
Dig with the knees, not with your back.
用你膝盖挖 不是用你的背
What's wrong with you, man?
你咋回事啊 哥们
Oh, with my knees.
哦 用我膝盖啊
Oh, thanks, it's a good tip, Shaky Hands,
哦 谢谢你 真是个好提议 手抖男
or should I say Flaky Hands.
或者我该叫你 隐身男
Where have you been?
你去哪了?
All you had to do was prove that you were dead,
你要做的就是证明你死了就成
and I wouldn't be in this mess. Who you talking to over there?
我就不会搅进这趟浑水 你在那和谁说话呢?
Huh? Nobody. Nobody.
哈? 没人 没人
Just singing myself a little hymen A what?
就给我自己唱点赞膜诗 唱点啥?
You know, a song you sing to God.
就是一首唱给上帝的歌♥ 你懂的
Hymn.
赞美诗
Yeah. Or her.
嗯 没准是赞妹诗
Excuse me.
不好意思
Find me some help.
给我帮点忙
How am I supposed to do that? I don't know. I don't care.
我怎么做得到? 我不造 我不管
You want to get rid of that nickname,
你想摆脱那外号♥
I am the only one who can do that, so go find help.
我是唯一一个能做到的 所以快点帮我
Figure it out. Go!
想想办法 快
Shoo! Shoo!
去 去
What are you doing?
你特喵的在干啥?
I'm digging my own grave here, man!
我在挖自己的墓啊 哥们
Shaky, is that you, man?
抖抖 是你么 伙计
Come back here.
回来
Magnus? Anders?
马格纳斯? 安德斯?
I thought you guys had tickets for Mamma Mia?
我还以为你们搞到了妈妈咪呀的票咧
Yes, well, the ticket guy neglected to mention
是搞到了 不过 售票员忘了说
that the seats were behind a f... king column.
那座位在特喵的一根圆柱后面
Oh, Shaky, you came back for me. Yes!
哦 抖抖 你回来救我了 是的
Nobody move. Hands up, hands up, man!
都不许动 手举起来 举起来
You okay, boy?
你还好吧 哥们?
Do I look okay to you?
我看起来还好么?
That is just about the most physical activity
这可能是我这辈子做的
I've done maybe in my entire life.
最耗体力的活了
Drop it! Easy now.
放下枪 放松点
No, no, no.
别 别 别
Bjorn, where did you come from?
比约恩 你从哪来的?
I was here earlier burying my masseuse.
早些时候我在这埋了我的女按♥摩♥师
I lost my vallet, so I'm retracing my steps to find it.
我弄丢了我浅包 所以我又回来找了
Gucci.
古驰
That's an expensive gun for a guy wearing pajamas.
这对一个穿睡衣出门的家伙来说可是把烧钱的枪
You know what, that gun not real
你造嘛 那把枪不是真的
and neither your accent.
还有你的口音也不真
Vat?
森么?
In Sweden, they never say "pajamas,"
在瑞典 从来不说"睡衣"
always "payamas."
而是说"碎衣"
He's right, Sievert. I know that.
他说的对 希维特 我知道
He's just trying to cause trouble.
他就是在挑事儿
I'm as Swedish as lingonberry pie.
我跟越橘派一样 在瑞典土生土长的
Lingonberry pie is not traditionally Swedish.
越橘派不是传统意义上瑞典的东西
Swedish apple pie is or rhubarb.
瑞典的苹果派或者大黄才是
Who are you?
你到底是谁?
NYPD!
纽约警♥察♥
Freeze, you're all under arrest!
不许动 你们都被逮捕了
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表