剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
第一季第三集
呆比还愿人
Hey, where are we going, anyway?
嘿 我们究竟去哪里?
Remember the time when you borrowed my iPad
还记得有一次你借走了我的iPad
to figure how to get a more powerful shower head?
想搞清楚如何让你的的淋浴喷头更强劲一些
Yeah.
恩啊
Oh!
哦!
Remember the time I gave you my Armani jacket
记得那一次我给你我的阿玛尼夹克
to impress this high-profile client?
好让那个高逼格的客人对你印象深点?
Okay, I remember that.
好吧 我记得那次
W-What's the point here?
你想说明什么呢?
That I'm a horrible person.
我是一个差劲的人吗?
No, you're not a horrible person.
不 你并不差劲
It's, like, those favors add up.
只是 就好像 这些小恩小惠加起来
Let's not mention... You're keeping tally?
更不用提... 你一直在算计着这些?
All the free drugs I've been giving you.
我给你的所有免费嗨药
Don't bring the drugs into it, man, we're friends.
别把药算进去 哥们 我们可是朋友
Don't bring the drugs into it, man, we're friends.
没错 我们是朋友 没错
Yeah, we're friends. Yeah.
没错 我们是朋友 没错
You may be popping a lot of mileage, okay?
你可能有点压榨过度了好么?
All right. And my friends pay me back.
好吧 而我的朋友都会回报我
All right, okay. Well, how about this?
好吧 好吧 嗯 这样怎么样?
I got a solution right here. How about we're not friends?
我突然想到一个方案 假设我们不是朋友会怎样?
How about we're merely acquaintances?
假设我们只是认识而已
Look, I got a way you can pay this off.
听着 我想到你可以报答我的方式了
A newsstand. And I own it.
一个报刊亭 是我的
You what? I own it.
你什么? 我的啊
I had no idea you were such a media mongrel, man!
我没有料到你是这样一个媒体小混混 哥们!
Actually, just to clean my greens.
其实就是清理我的小绿绿
Oh! This is all cash business,
哦! 都是现金交易
no questions asked.
无话可问
Know what I'm saying? Yeah, sort of.
知道我在说什么吗? 嗯 差不多
I'm gonna need you to run the place for a day or two,
我要你管一两天这地方
until I find something more sustainable.
直到我找到更能维持生计的工作
Can you do that? We'll be even.
你可以做到吗? 我们五五分成
It's easy, all you got to do is open, close the place.
这很简单 你要做的只是打开它 关闭它
This is literally a cake walk for you.
这对你来说简直小菜一碟
All you got to do is simply... exist.
你要做的就只是在这呆着就行了
Okay. Well, it's good.
哦 好的 很好
That's good news because if there's one thing I'm good at
这是个好消息因为我要说我对啥拿手
it's simply just existing.
那就是呆着就行
Also I'm pretty good at talking to girls.
不过我也很善于搭讪女孩
That's the second thing that I'm good at.
这是我的第二个拿手的
Don't let me down.
不要让我失望
No. Never. I won't. I won't.
不 绝不 我不会 我不会的
Thank you. Thank you for trusting me with this.
谢谢你 谢谢你这么信任我
Of course.
当然
Now, before you take off,
现在 在你离开前
I believe there was some mention of a cake walk?
我在想你是不是刚提到过一碟小菜?
Hey, boss. Hey.
嘿 老板 嘿
Hey, you have some of them paper from last week
嘿 你这儿有上个星期的报纸吗
you lookin' to unload?
你想下架的那种?
Last week? Come on, man, that's old news.
上个星期? 拜托 老兄 那都是过时的新闻
No, no, me don't need the news, me just need da weight.
不 不 我不需要新闻 我要点有份量的东西就成
Me have a blanket that move on its own.
我有一个自己会移♥动♥的毯子
No wind, no reason.
无风而动 无因可循
Just move about the place.
就在这块儿来回动
Could be a ghost.
可能是鬼魂作祟
Why you say that?
你为什么这么说?
Primordially, I'm kind of a medium.
本质上来说 我是一个灵媒
This is just my side gig. Don't be fooled.
这只是我的临时工作 别被表象蒙蔽哟
Sounds like to me what you're dealing with here...
听上去你好像在..
textbook apparitional attachment.
和课本幽灵附体过招
Would you come to take a look?
你要不要来看一看?
Yeah... No, no. I gotta stay here.
好啊...不 不 我要留在这里
I promised my friend. He's counting on me.
我答应过我的朋友 他还指望着我呢
Man, listen, you work hard, you deserved a break.
哥们 听着 你工作这么努力 应该休息一下
You earned it. Yeah.
这是你应得的 对哦
Yeah, it has been 25 minutes. Yeah, man.
对 已经25分种了 可不是么 哥们
Anyway...
总之...
this is the Bootleggah Row
这里是走私一条街
where we sell with things there, Oh.
我们卖♥♥东西的地方 哦
whatever you need.
不管你要什么
You need clothes, jewelry... you name it, we have it.
衣服 珠宝...你说得出 我们拿得出
Them call me Gucci Man.
大家都叫我古驰仔
Of course, I sell Gucci... mainly.
当然 我主要卖♥♥古驰...
And this the blanket I bring you here for.
我找你来就是为了这块毯子
It belong to my friend Shaky Hands.
它属于我的朋友手抖男
But now him dead.
但是现在他死了
Ever since him gone, that blanket move around
自从他死了以后 这毯子就到处移♥动♥
like a mad girl that dirty whines.
像一个发疯的妹子下流地哀嚎
Scaring my customer there.
吓跑了我的顾客
Yeah. Well, doesn't look like he's here now.
好吧 看起来他并不在这里
Easy, easy, easy. That's okay.
轻点 轻点 轻点 没事的
Take a closer look.
凑近点看看
I'm not really getting anything, Gucci.
我真的不是要买♥♥什么 古驰仔
I gotta get back to my newsstand now.
我现在要回我的报刊亭去了
No, easy, man.
别 放轻松 哥们
Listen, we need your help. Please, man.
听着 我们只是需要你的帮助 拜托 哥们
Whatever you... Name your price.
不管你需要什么...开个价吧
We'll have it.
我们什么都有
Maybe I can have this charming little Duffle right here.
或许我可以要这个超赞的小行李袋
Easy, man, that's a real thing.
轻点 哥们 这是真货
That's real Gucci. Retail, $2,000.
真的古驰 零售价 2000刀
Ew! Yeah, man.
额! 哥们
Maybe me give you a good deal if you get rid of the ghost.
也许我能给你个好价钱如果你帮我摆脱这个鬼魂
Let's say you'll have $50!
50美金卖♥♥给你吧
50... I don't know. You know, forget it, man.
50...我不知道 好吧 算了 哥们
Okay, well... Yeah... okay, deal, $50.
哦 好吧...耶...好的 成交 50美金
Oh, that's too low.
哦 有点太便宜了
I lose so much. All right, all right, 75...
我亏大了 好吧 好吧 75...
$75, please? You know what...
75美金 求你了? 你知道吗...
you have a deal but you don't tell no one.
这个买♥♥卖♥♥你不可以告诉任何人
We got ourselves a good deal. You understand?
这是我们之间的交易 你明白吗?
What deal? I knew I like you, man.
什么交易? 我就知道我跟你投缘 哥们
Let's get you out of there. Check those on your face.
让我带你离开这儿 把这些给你美美哒戴上
Well, put a hat on you.
好嘞 给你戴个帽子
Put a little cap on you.
戴个小只的帽子
Come on out and join us.
快出来加入我们呀
How about... uh...
要不...嗯...
How about a cigarette?
要不来一根香烟吧?
Hey!
嘿!
Oh, you're one tough guy.
哦 你还是一个硬汉啊
You wanna know a tough guy?
你想了解一个硬汉吗?
No. Oh, you're tough.
不 哦 你力气大的很呐
Come on!
来吧!
Ow!
噢!
You know how much that hurt?
你知道这多疼吗?
What are you doin' with my blanket?
你在对我的毯子做什么?
Your blanket?
你的毯子?
Here, Shaky Hands.
给你 手抖男
Who told you that? Your friend, Gucci Man.
谁告诉你的? 你的朋友 古驰男
Gucci? He's the one who gave me that dumb-ass nickname.
古驰? 就是他给我取的这个蠢逼的外号♥
My real name's Melville.
我的真名是梅尔维尔
Melville? Yeah.
梅尔维尔? 嗯
Where the name Shaky Hands come from?
那手抖男这个名字怎么来的呢?
I'm a bootlegger. DVDs.
我是一个走私贩 走私DVD
I used to sit in the back of a theater, filming movies
我曾经坐在剧院的后面 拍电影
like it was my job, but I got tremors in my hands.
好像那是我的工作一样 但是我的手颤抖得厉害
All my movies look like Bourne Identity.
我的所有电影看起来都像谍影重重一样
Shit's going all over the place.
糗事传千里
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表