剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
Whoa! Oh, just a heads up. Yeah.
哇哦!事先提醒你一下 你说
There's no button on these pants.
伦家的裤子上没纽扣
So you don't have to do anything.
所以你可以直接的...
There's an elastic all the way around.
裤腰是弹性的
Perfect. It is, right?
好极了 是啊
I just need to know something first.
在这之前 我要问你点东西
Are you seeing any other women?
你有在跟其他女人交往吗?
Yeah, I'm seeing some girls.
恩 我在跟其他女人交往
I'm kidding. I don't know why I said that.
伦家开玩笑的 我也不知道我为什么这么说
Nope. I was being hard to get.
没有 我可是千金难买♥♥啊
Well, good. Because I don't want to share you.
很好 我可不想和其他小婊砸共享你
Good. Trust me, I am not seeing any other women right now.
棒极了 相信我 我没有和其他女人交往
Well, are you seeing any ghosts right now?
那 你有没有跟其他女鬼交往呢?
No. What about recently?
没有 最近也没有?
You seen any ghost recently? Uh, no.
你最近有见到鬼魂吗? 呃 没有
I have never seen a ghost.
我从没看到过鬼魂
I don't even know how that would work
说实话 伦家都不知道
if I'm being totally honest.
怎样才能看见鬼魂
Very good, Mr.Packalockloogie.
非常好 派克洛克撸鸡先生
Oh. Uh, close. Mr.Pacalioglu.
哦 你差点就说对了 是派克刘咕噜
At least I think it is.I've never met my parents.
至少我是这么认为的 我从未见过我父母
I'm an orphan. Right.
我是个孤儿 对哦
What happened? Are you okay?
怎么了? 你还好吗?
Is my boner too big?
是因为我的老二太大了吗?
No. Okay.
不是 那就好
I've suddenly got a splitting headache. You better go.
我突然觉得头很痛 你还是走吧
Well, you can take something for that.
这样啊 你最好吃点药
I got pills. I could give you one of those.
伦家带了药哦 可以给你一点点
I'm sure one would be good for headache.
其中肯定有治头痛的啦
This headache won't go away for as long as you're here.
你在这儿 我这头痛就好不了
Oh, it's one of those. Yeah, you better go.
哦 原来是那种头痛 是啊 你还是走吧
I've been around a few of those.
伦家也经历过这种头痛啦
Okay. Mmhmm.
好吧 嗯哼
Okay, but, Ms. White? Yeah?
好的 白小姐?怎么?
I would just like to say that I had the time...
我只想说 伦家今晚过的...
Me too. No, uh...
我也一样 不是 呃...
Oh, my God. How did it go? It sounded good.
天啦撸 事情怎么样了?感觉很顺利的样子
Perfect. We've got lots of work to do.
简直完美 我们接下来有许多活要做
What about recently?
最近也没有?
Have you seen any ghosts recently?
你最近有见到鬼魂吗?
No. I have never seen a ghost.
没有 我从没见到过鬼魂
I don't even know how that would work
说实话 我都不知道
if I'm being totally honest. Got him.
怎样才能见到鬼魂 搞定
Seriously, what the heck are you supposed to be?
说真的 你到底是个什么鬼?
I don't know. Women, huh?
不知道 女人啊 是吧?
Yeah. Love is hard.
是啊 爱情不是你想买♥♥就能买♥♥的
So what, you need a place to stay, buddy?
怎么说 你需要一个容身之处吗 伙计?
Yeah.
对
Yeah, that's what I thought.
是啊 我也是这么想滴
Okay, buddy, come on home with me.
好吧 伙计 跟着我回家吧
More chips, please.
再给点薯片吧 拜托了
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表