剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Deadbeat:
呆比还愿人前情提要:
My guest today is celebrated paranormal communicator,
今天的嘉宾是著名的通灵者
Camomile White.
白菊花
I see him. I see your grandfather.
我看到他了 我看到了你的祖父
He died trying to save the store.
他是为了保住那个书店而死的
I hated this place.
我讨厌这个地方
She just made that all up? Excuse me.
她就酱紫胡编乱造么? 不好意思
We're having a moment here.
我们这正感慨呢
Your grandfather didn't die trying to save the store.
你爷爷并不是为了保护这个地方而死的
He died trying to light it on fire.
他是因为想把这里烧了才挂的
I don't know who you are.
我不造你是谁
But if you ever pull a stunt like that again...
不过如果你再像刚刚那样打断我...
In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法系统中
there are crimes that can land you in jail
有能让你在号♥子里待上
for more than one year
超过一年的罪行
and crimes that can land you in jail for less than one year.
也有能让你在号♥子里待不超过一年的罪行
Or possibly just result in a small fine.
甚至可能只是小小的罚款
These are the crimes that could go either way.
这些罪行可能有不同的审判结果
Bad news, dirtbag.
坏消息 人♥渣♥
That's over five hundos in stolen merch.
赃物价值超过了500美金
It's grand larceny.
这是大宗盗窃
You're going away for a long time.
你可是要在监狱蹲好一阵子了
Detective, you're gonna wanna hear this.
探长 你一定想听这个的
What do you got for me?
你带来了什么消息?
One of the stolen items is on sale.
其中一件被盗物品正在减价
Total value of the stolen merch is 490.
被盗物品总价值为490美金
It's petty theft.
这是偷窃
It's a misdemeanor.
是轻罪
A sale item, that is genius.
一件减价商品 真有才
Where do they come up with this stuff?
他们怎么想到这些剧情的?
Well, that's a dainty little knock.
额 优雅轻微的敲门声
Hi. Hi, I'm Sue
嗨 嗨 我是来自
from Camomile White's office?
白菊花办公室的苏?
A couple of days ago, you vomited all over her?
几天前 你吐了她一身?
Yeah, I remember very well.
是 我可是记忆犹新啊
You also soiled her Pierre le Soixante pantsuit.
你还弄脏了她的Pierre le Soixante的长裤套装
Her what? Her pantsuit.
她的啥? 她的长裤套装
She wanted me to give you this dry-cleaning bill.
她让我给你这张干洗账单
For 25 bucks, what...?
要25刀 你逗我呢...?
I can't afford this, but... You seem like a nice guy.
这我可付不起 不过... 你看起来是个不错的人
Just pay the bill.
就把账单付了吧
You do not wanna get on this woman's bad side.
你不会想看到这女人的黑暗面的
Bad side? She already kicked me in the nuts.
黑暗面?她已经把我踢趴了
It'll get worse. I'm sorry, I have to go.
黑暗面会更糟的 我很抱歉 我得走了
No. No, you don't.
不 不 别走
No, no, no. Listen, come in, have some peanut butter.
不 不 不 听着 进来吧 吃点花生酱
We'll sort it out over a nice
我们会在享用一勺美味
spoonful of peanut butter.
花生酱的功夫解决这件事的
What's up, Pac, how you living?
怎么了 派克 最近怎么样?
Not very well, I fear, Roofie.
我恐怕过的不咋样 撸夫
I got this bill I can't afford.
我得到了这张我无力支付的账单
Don't know how to deal with it, I got no one to turn to.
不知道如何处理它 也没人可以寻求帮助
The stress is really having its way with me.
我现在真的是压力山大啊
So what are you saying is you wanna borrow money from me?
所以你的意思是你想向我借钱?
Money? No. Weed.
钱?不 我需要的是大♥麻♥
You know, for the stress.Were you listening?
你懂的 缓解压力 你在听我说话么?
Look, Pac, I can't just keep giving you weed.
听着 派克 我不能一直给你大♥麻♥了
I'm a businessman.
我是个商人
As your drug dealer, which the idea is you pay me for drugs.
作为你的毒贩子 关键就是你要付钱买♥♥我的毒品
Well, as my friend, can you loan me money to pay for the drugs?
呃 作为我的朋友 你能借我点钱买♥♥毒品么?
How much you need?
你需要多少钱?
As my dealer, how much for an eighth?
作为我的毒贩子 来包大♥麻♥多少钱啊?
For a friend, 25 bucks.
友情价 25刀
For 25 bucks, I could just pay the stupid dry-cleaning bill.
要是有25刀 我就能支付那个操蛋的干洗账单了
Roofie, can you loan me 25 bucks
撸夫 你能借我25刀
to pay this stupid dry-cleaning bill?
来支付那个该死的干洗账单么?
I wanna help you out.
我想帮你来着
But I can't just give you cash every time you're in a bind.
但我不能在你每次身处困境的时候都给你钱吧
I got this hot morphine connect down at St. Anfernee's.
我在圣安福尼医院搞到了这个辣妞的电♥话♥
She said about some haunty stuff going on down there.
她说在那里发生了些灵异事件
Maybe, you should pay her a visit.
也许 你应该去拜访她
Thank you so much again for coming.
再一次多谢你能来
Roofie spoke very highly of you.
撸夫夸你快夸出花来了
Well, he was very high when he spoke of you too so...
额 他谈论你的时候也很嗨 那么...
What's going on here?
这里发生了什么?
Just a lot of weird stuff
就是很多奇怪的事
like unplugged heart machines turning on
比如拔掉插头的心率机又工作了
and saline drip bags just depleting for no reason.
而且盐水袋莫名其妙的用完了
Have there been any deaths in this particular hospital?
就在这个医院里有没有死过人?
Yeah, it's a hospital.
当然了 这可是家医院啊
There's tens of thousands of deaths. I see.
死过成千上万的人 我明白了
Oh, this is gonna be a lot harder than I thought.
哦 这可比我想的要更困难点了
Just to be clear, we don't need you to exorcise
首先说清楚啊 我们不需要你
the whole hospital. It's just one room.
帮整家医院驱鬼 就一个房♥间
Just that?
就是那间?
Yeah, it's the unofficial hook-up room for the staff.
是的 这就是工作人员私底下打炮的地方
So the nurses are willing to pay whatever it takes.
所以多少钱那些护士们都愿意付
They are? That's great news.
她们真这样?那可是个好消息
I'm so strapped for cash...
我手头真的很紧啊...
I'm so strapped for time.
我手头时间很紧啊
Ain't no time for this.
没时间墨迹了
Honestly, you know. I'm in high demand.
说实话 你知道的 我收费可是很高的
Job of this size, I would have to charge about $100.
这种任务量 我可是要收100刀的
A hundred dollars?
100刀?
Okay, 50. Fifty?
好吧 50刀 50?
Twenty-five dollars, but not a penny more.
25 少一分都不行
Great, deal. Deal.
太好了 成交 成交
Good, I shan't let ye down, my lady.
好 我不会让你失望的 女士
Thank you. You are in good hands.
谢谢 你找对人了
Someone will clean that up, right?
有人会清理这些的 对不?
Excuse me, I was eating those.
不好意思 我正吃着呢
Not quickly enough, if you ask me.
要是你问我 我觉得你不够快
Oh, and who are you supposed to be?
哦 那么你到底是谁?
You see me?
你能看到我?
Is that your first or your last name?
那是你的名字还是姓啊?
What? What?
什么鬼? 你说啥啊?
No, I am Hiro Tamagachi.
不是 我是玉胜宏
The professional hot dog eater?
那个职业热狗吃货?
You died?
你挂了?
Sadly, yes.
很不幸 是的
My name is Kevin Pacalioglu
我的名字是凯文 派克刘咕噜
and I'm here to finish
然后我来这里是为了
any unfinished business you might have.
完成你可能有的未竟的心愿的
Really? You do that for me?
真的咩? 你愿意帮我?
Yeah, for 25 bucks I'd do just about anything..
是的 只要25刀我就能做任何事
Well, right before I died,
好吧 就在我死之前
I was training for the most important
我正在为了我人生中最重要的一次
eating competition of my life.
大胃王比赛而训练着
The Oinky's Hot Dog Invitational.
奥基热狗邀请赛
Exactly. I'm aware of it.
没错 我知道那个比赛
I was all set to take back my title
我已经准备好要把我的冠军头衔
from my arch rival,Johnny Praline, that prick.
从头号♥劲敌约翰尼·普瑞里那个混♥蛋♥手里夺回来了
Well, I don't mean to sauer your kraut, but you're a ghost.
呃 我不是故意要惹你不高兴 但是你是个鬼魂啊
Eating is kind of off the table. Here's the thing.
你又不能吃东西 这就是关键所在
A few years back, I signed up to be an organ donor.
几年前 我签订了意向书成为一个器官捐赠者
And, after I died, they took from me my most prized organ.
然后 在我死之后 他们把我最珍贵的器官拿走了
Those bastards took your stomach.
那些杂种把你的胃拿走了
What? No, that's the good part, you idiot.
什么?不 那是好的方面 你这个白♥痴♥
What I'm trying to say is,
我想说的是
I may be dead, but my stomach lives on.
我可能已经挂了 但是我的胃还后继有人
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表