剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, you!
嘿 你!
Hey.
嘿
Listen to me, you hungry hungry hippo.
给我听好了 你这个贪心的大河马
I don't know who you are, or what your game is,
我不知道你是谁 也不知道你玩的哪门子把戏
but if you ever pull a stunt like that again,
但如果你再有一次像上回那样耍花招
I will rip off your balls and turn them
我就把你的蛋蛋扯下来
into tiny mini dangling earrings.
把它们做成耳环迷你吊坠
Am I making myself clear? Yes, perfectly.
我说明白了吗? 明白了 非常明白
Don't you ever contradict me.
不许再反驳我
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
I don't need your help.
我不需要你帮忙
No, I mean I was just trying to help somebody else.
不 我是说我只是想帮别人的忙
No one else needs your help. I help people.
没人需要你帮忙 我才是帮别人忙的
I give them closure.
我帮他们做出了结
How does vomiting blue slushie
吐一大滩蓝色的沙冰
help give people closure?
怎么能帮人们做了结?
But why would you say that?
你凭什么这么说?
Uh, because it...
因为...
Tiny little dangling earrings.
耳环迷你小吊坠哦
Clear? Yes.
明白了吗? 明白了
Yes. Yes.
明白了 明白了
Get in the car now!
赶紧上车!
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表