剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表
for me since… forever.
他们…认定你是坏人
你就完全无能为力了
They just… decide you're a bad guy,
and there's nothin' you can do about it.
他们已经认定了
Got their minds made up.
我本来也会给你哥100块钱的
You know, I'd have given
your brother 100 bucks too,
但他逃跑了 还跟警♥察♥撒谎了
but then he runs off and lies to the cops.
把我陷害了
It's like, screw you then.
我不需要那样
I don't need that.
你知道的 伙计
You know, man,
我刚给你买♥♥了布恩农场
I just bought you Boone's Farm.
我还会给你钱
And I'm gonna give you money.
我只想拍些照片
And all I wanna do is take some pictures.
好的
Okay.
先把钱给我吧
Give me the money then.
不 我们得先拍照片
No, first we gotta do the photos.
不行 现在就给我
No, give it to me now.
听着 这是23块钱
Look, this is… this is $23.
现在就给你
Give that to you now,
拍完照片以后 我再给你剩下的部分
and I'll give you the rest
when we're done.
以免你会像你哥一样跑掉
Otherwise, you're just gonna run off
like your brother.
警♥察♥会诬陷说我做过什么
但我并没做过的
Cops are gonna say
I did stuff I didn't even do.
好吧
Fine.
好了 喝吧
Go ahead now, drink up.
我给你买♥♥的 你都不喝呢
Got that for you,
and you're not drinkin' it.
怎么 你不喜欢吗?
What, you don't like it?
是啊 我喜欢苹果味的 这瓶并不是
No. I like Tickle Pink.
This is something else.
你在说什么?就是苹果味呀
What are you talkin' about?
That's what it is.
等等
Hold on.
是啊 这是草莓味的
Yeah, this is Strawberry Hill.
那你应该告诉我的
You shoulda told me that then.
好吧 听着 那我…
All right, look, I'm gonna…
我喝啤酒 你喝那杯 好吗?
I'll chug a beer,
and you chug that, all right?
-好的
-好了 喝吧
-All right.
-All right, let's go.
不不 全都喝掉
No, no, no. Down the hatch.
干杯
Let's go.
Oh. Good.
很好
我是希望你不会死呢
I was hopin' you weren't gonna die.
现在我可以试试很有趣的东西了
Now I can try something really fun.
嘿!不要
Oh, hey, hey, hey! Whoa, no. No.
没关系的 躺好了 放轻松 好吗?
It's okay. Lay down and relax, okay?
不用担心他的
Don't worry about him.
好了
Yeah.
你只需要…
You just…
Mm.
看电影就好了
Just watch the movie.
你看过这部电影吗?
Have you seen this?
《绝地归来》
Return of the Jedi.
银河帝国皇帝真是太酷了
The Emperor, he's so fuckin' cool.
你看到我的美瞳了吗?
Did you see my contacts?
就像皇帝的一样
They're just like the Emperor's.
我在基诺沙的戏装店买♥♥的
Got 'em at a costume shop in Kenosha.
Hm.
我可以…
I can…
如果太吓人了 我可以取下来
take 'em out if they're too scary.
好的
Okay.
我现在就取下来
I'm takin' 'em out.
你先别动
You stay right there.
我厌倦所有人都离开我了
Tired of everyone leaving me.
我要把你变成我的僵尸
I'm just gonna make you my zombie.
好吗?不会痛的
Okay? Not gonna hurt.
大脑没有任何神经末梢
Brain doesn't have any nerve endings.
只是一点有酸液的热水
This is just a little hot water
with some acid in it.
好吗?
Okay?
就像是额叶切除术
It's just gonna be like a lobotomy.
会让你真正喜欢留在这里的
Gonna make it
so that you really like bein' here.
你可以跟我一起生活
You can live with me.
踢足球
Play soccer…
搞什么?
What the hell?
嘿 孩子 你在做什么?
你没穿衣服
Yo, hey, kid. What are you doin'?
You ain't got no clothes on.
我的天啊 快走吧 去找你妈妈
Oh my God. Go. Get your mom.
我们走吧 快走了!
Let's go. Go!
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
你叫什么名字 孩子?
What's your name, baby?
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
你们终于来了!用得时间够长啊
-Finally! Took y'all long enough.
好了 女士 没必要这种态度
Okay, ma'am.
There's no need for the attitude.
试着保持尊重 告诉我们怎么回事吧
Try being respectful.
Tell us what's goin' on.
好吧 这个孩子 我们认为发生了…
Okay, so this kid,
what we think happened--
我们也不知道发生什么了
但是有些不对劲
Well, we really don't know what happened,
but something ain't right.
-什么?怎么了?
-你认识这孩子吗?
-What? What's goin' on?
-Do you know this kid?
是的 先生 这是我的男朋友
Yes, sir. This is my boyfriend.
男朋友?
Boyfriend?
他是从他的公♥寓♥出来的 满嘴胡话
He came outta his apartment.
He was talkin' crazy.
他光着身子 意识不清醒
He's butt-naked
and doesn't know what's going on.
先生 你叫什么名字?
What's your name, sir?
杰夫达莫
Jeff Dahmer.
孩子 你认识这个人吗?
Son, you know this guy?
看啊 他在流血
Look, he's bleeding.
他喝醉了 他摔倒了
He's drunk. He fell over.
-他的头上有血滴下来
-够了 交给我们处理吧
He's got blood
dripping down his head!
Hey. Enough. Let us do our job.
好了 但这男孩在流血
Okay, okay, but the boy is bleeding.
-你们要做点什么吗?
-我说过了 他摔倒了
-Y'all gonna do something?
-I told you he fell over.
好吗?他…喝得酩酊大醉了
Okay? He gets… real drunk like this.
他只是…
He just…
听着 他跟我发火了
Look, he attacked me.
他让我再给他买♥♥点酒
所以我就去商店了
He told me to get him some more alcohol,
so I went down to the store.
孩子 你多大了?
Son, how old are you?
嘿
-Hey.
-能听到吗?
-他喝醉了
-Can you hear me?
-He's drunk.
他没法回答你了
He's not gonna be able to tell you.
他19岁了
He's 19.
他是我的男朋友
He's my boyfriend.
我能扶他进去了吗?
Can I please just take him inside?
他很冷 这样…太丢人了
He's cold.
This is just… really embarrassing.
屋里有他的身份证吗?
Does he have some ID somewhere inside?
没有 他弄丢了
No, he lost it.
不是吧?
Uh…
Seriously?
女士 我们先冷静一下 好吗?
Ma'am,
let's lower the temperature here, okay?
听着 伙计们
我不知道该怎么跟你们说
Look, guys, I…
I don't know what to tell you.
我是说…他是跟我同居的
I mean… the guy lives with me.
你们可以进来 我可以向你们证明
You can come inside. I'll prove it.
我有他的照片什么的
I got photos of him and stuff.
好吧 在哪一间公♥寓♥?
剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表