剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表
我不想…
I don't wanna, um…
我能和他父亲谈谈吗?
Maybe I could speak with his father?
当然可以
Certainly, yes.
不好意思
I beg your pardon.
辛塔索姆先生
Mr. Sinthasomphone,
我是格伦达克里夫兰
I'm Glenda Cleveland.
是我为你儿子的事报♥警♥的
I was the one
who called the police about your son.
我住在那栋楼里
I live in the building.
我很…
I am…
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我知道出事了
I knew something was wrong.
当警♥察♥说一切都好时
我不该相信他们
And I never should have trusted the police
when they said everything was okay.
因为并不是那样
'Cause it wasn't.
没关系
It's okay.
不 有关系
No. It isn't.
你尽力了
You do everything you can.
(埃尔姆格罗夫)
你好 我是来见凯瑟琳达莫的
Hi. I'm here to see Catherine Dahmer.
现在电影没戏了
So now, the movie isn't happening.
我想是制♥作♥人退缩了
Producers got cold feet, I guess.
我不知道这是不是个好主意
I don't know
if it was even a good idea, you know.
我想做的只是帮助其他父母 你知道
But all I ever really wanted to do
was to help other parents to, you know,
注意那些值得警惕的迹象
look out for the warning signs.
唔…
Well…
我本来要让拉蔻儿薇芝来演你的 妈
I'd have had Raquel Welch play you, Ma.
我知道你一直很喜欢她
I know you always liked her.
Yeah.
她肯定也会演得很好
She'd have been good too.
妈 他真的很爱你 以他自己的方式
He really loved you, Ma. In his own way.
你也尽力照顾他了
And you did your best with him.
换别人也一样
As well as anybody could.
你对我来说是个好妈妈 这是肯定的
You're a good mom to me, that's for sure.
好吧
Okay.
我会回来的 明天见吧?
I'll come back, see you tomorrow, hmm?
好 太酷了
Yes, that's so sick.
再来一张
No, one more, one more, one more.
(牛津公♥寓♥)
你们几个小子在干什么?
What exactly
do you boys think you're doing?
-没什么 我们不过是找点乐子
-乐子?
-Nothing. We're just having some fun.
-Fun?
-桑德拉 冷静
-这里不是游乐园
-Sandra, calm down.
-This isn't an amusement park.
-这是我妈妈的家
-嘿
-It's my mama's home.
-Hey. Hey, hey.
我们在人行道上
这里是公共场合 我们可以拍照
We are on the sidewalk, public property.
We're allowed to take pictures.
嘿 你在干…
Hey, what are you--
搞什么鬼?你没权利这么做!
What the fuck!?
You had no right to do that!
这里有人被杀了!
People were murdered in here!
你们懂吗?
Do y'all get that?
回家吧 快走!
Go home. Go!
抱歉 妈妈 我不该发这么大脾气
Sorry, Ma.
I shouldn't have lost my temper like that.
来吧 我们把孩子带进屋里吧
Come on. Let's get the baby in the house.
你没事了
-You all right.
杰夫 你♥爸♥爸
在书里提到的问题之一是
So, Jeff, one of
the questions your dad has in the book
你是什么时候开始犯错的?
is when did you begin to slip?
他看起来是不是长胖了?
Is it me, or does he look like
he gained some weight?
是的 看起来是 监狱里肯定吃得很好
Yeah, it looks like it.
Must be eating pretty good in prison.
…最终无法回头?
…just couldn't return?
大概14岁或15岁吧
Think it was around…
…age 14 or 15.
开始有了…
Started to have…
掺杂着
having obsessive…
性♥欲♥的
thoughts of, uh…
强迫性的暴♥力♥想法
violence intermingled with sex.
让你兴奋的是杀人本身?
Was it
the killing that excited you?
还是杀人之后的事情?
Or was it what happened after the killing?
不 杀人只是为了达到某种目的
No, the killing
was just a means to an end.
那是我最不喜欢的部分…
That… that was the least satisfactory…
我不希望你在家里看这个!
快关掉
Just turn it off.
所以我想
That's why I tried to, uh…
用盐酸和钻头
create living zombies with, uh…
制♥造♥活僵尸
muriatic acid and the drill.
创造活体僵尸的失败实验之一
One of those failed experiments
at creating a living zombie
是在这个14岁男孩身上进行的
was conducted on this 14-year-old boy.
杰夫瑞在他的头部钻了一个洞
并倒入了盐酸
Jeffrey had drilled a hole in his head
and poured in acid.
一次粗暴的脑叶切除术
他的受害者都没能存活下来
A crude attempt at lobotomy
that none of his victims survived.
你还好吗 妈妈?
You all right, Mama?
这样不对
It ain't right.
我不知道他为什么能在全国电视台上
I don't know
why he gets to go on national TV
讲他自己的故事版本
to tell his side of the story.
我明白 姐妹
但如果我们能理解他的动机 也许能…
I hear you, girl,
but maybe if we can understand
what motivated him, we can--
我受够了!
I have had it!
活在他的阴影下 我…
Living underneath his shadow, I--
-这不是什么万圣节故事
-我知道
-This is not some Halloween story.
-I know.
这是我的生活 我…
-This is my life. And I--
是谁?
Who is it?
警♥察♥
It's the police.
什么事?
Yes?
格伦达克里夫兰?
Glenda Cleveland?
什么事?
Yes?
我们能进去吗?
May we come in?
不行
No, you may not.
你的房♥东说我们能在这里
找到桑德拉史密斯 她是你女儿?
Your landlord told us
we might find a Sandra Smith here.
She's your daughter? Yes?
我是桑德拉史密斯
I'm Sandra Smith.
你有权保持沉默
-You have the right to remain silent.
我什么都没做
-I didn't do anything.
-What?
-为什么逮捕我女儿?
-冷静下来
-Wait. Why are you arresting my daughter?
-Settle down.
一位男子投诉
Got a complaint from a young man,
你的女儿袭击了他 毁了他的相机
said your daughter assaulted him
and destroyed his camera.
-他要起诉
-那个年轻人是擅自闯入的
-He's pressing charges.
-That young man was trespassing.
你女儿有没有袭击他?
Did your daughter assault him?
你们要带她去哪个警局?
What precinct are y'all taking her to?
-道富公♥司♥那边的第一区…
-我知道在哪儿
-District One over on State Street--
-I know where it is.
你看到了吗?
他们在拍卖♥♥杰夫瑞达莫的所有东西
You see this?
They're auctioning off
all of Jeffrey Dahmer's stuff.
早上好 莉塔
Morning, Rita.
比如?骷髅头之类的?
Like what? Skulls and whatnot?
对 我想要那个钻头
他用来做僵尸的那个
Yeah, I want that drill
that he made the zombies with.
早上好 老板
Morning, boss.
莉塔 给我接
公共工程部的雷诺兹主任
Rita, get me Dean Reynolds
at Public Works.
剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表