剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表
抱歉 但我得把这东西给你
I'm sorry, but I gotta give you this.
好吧
Okay.
这是退租通知 抱歉
It's an eviction notice. I'm sorry.
什么?
What?
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
别这样 拜托
No, no, come on.
因为这股味道 杰夫
总是有人来找我投诉
It's the smell, Jeff.
I keep getting complaints.
所以我请保洁人员来打扫了!
花费了我49块钱呢
Well, that's why I got a cleaning crew in!
Cost me $49.
好吧 但是已经不重要了
Well, okay, but it doesn't matter.
给你30天时间 好吗?抱歉
You have 30 days. Okay? I'm sorry.
拜托 伙计 你知道我今天刚被解雇了
Come on, man.
You know I just got fired today.
抱歉 杰夫
I'm sorry, Jeff.
人们一直在投诉
People have been complaining.
我不能只关照你一个人
You're not the only person
I've got to look out for.
操!
Fuck!
索帕 听着 我很抱歉 我只是…
Hey, Sopa. Look, I'm sorry. I just, like…
我从没想过要惹什么麻烦 我只是…
I never meant
to cause any trouble. I just--
抱歉 杰夫
I'm sorry, Jeff.
我是认真的
I really am.
是格伦达 对吧?
It was Glenda, wasn't it?
是她投诉的吧!
She's the one who complained!
对不起 杰夫
I'm sorry, Jeff.
嘿 格伦达
Hey, Glenda.
嗨
Hi.
听着 我只想说 我很抱歉 好吗?
So listen, I just want to say
I'm really sorry. Okay?
如果你能撤回投诉
And if you take back the complaint,
我保证再也不做饭了
I promise I won't cook anymore.
不行 杰夫 事已至此
No, Jeff. It's done.
好吗?
All right?
等一下
Wait, hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
我能…进去一下吗?
Can I just…
Can I come inside just for a sec?
为什么?
Why?
因为我今天请保洁人员来打扫了
花费了我49块钱
Because I got a cleaning crew in today
that cost me $49,
我都没钱了 因为我今天刚被解雇了
which I don't have
'cause I just got fired.
所以我想看看 你家里是否还有异味
So, I just wanted to see
if I was still stinking up your place.
好吗?
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
看吧?
See?
没有味道了
Smells nice.
我什么都没闻到
I don't smell nothing.
你女儿在吗?
Is your daughter here?
那是什么?
What is that?
给你的礼物
That's your present.
那是什么东西?
What is it?
你是要坐下 还是要站在那里?
Are you gonna sit down,
or are you just gonna stand there?
怎么回事?
Like, what?
你害怕我吗?
You're scared of me.
我不怕你
I am not scared of you.
那就来坐下吧
Well, come on. Sit down then.
天啊 我给你带礼物了呢
Jeez. I got you something.
我可以陪你坐下
但不会改变任何事的
I'll sit down with you.
But it ain't gonna change nothing.
你被退租了 这不是我的问题
You're getting evicted,
and it ain't my problem.
我知道 好吗?
I know, 'kay?
我只是想来示好
I'm just trying to make peace here.
跟你道歉
Say I'm sorry.
你要打开礼物吗?
So you gonna open your gift?
这是三明治
It's a sandwich.
谢谢 我晚点再吃
Thank you. I'll eat it later.
别呀 现在就吃吧
No. Eat it now.
我以前是屠夫
I used to be a butcher.
这是我专门给你做的
I made that just for you.
尝尝吧
Go ahead.
我不知道里面有什么
I don't know what's in that.
只是肉而已
It's just meat.
什么肉?
What kind of meat?
就像是…
It's like a, uh…
手撕猪肉
pulled pork.
我不吃
I'm not eating that.
为什么?
Why?
你是素食者吗?
Are you a vegetarian?
不 我不是素食者
No, I'm not a vegetarian,
但我不吃邻居做的三明治
but I'm not eating a sandwich
that my neighbor made
因为他的公♥寓♥
闻起来像是有一只死浣熊
when his apartment been smelling
like a dead raccoon's ass,
从他搬进来开始
就把我家搞得臭气熏天
stinking up my house
since the day he moved in.
好吧
Okay.
行吧
Fine.
我是想示好的 你知道吗?
Try to do a nice thing, you know?
你就像我妈一样
You're just like my mom.
我奶奶也是这样
My grandma too.
我什么都没做错 但还是要打小报告
Telling on me
when I ain't done nothing wrong.
我不是你妈妈 杰夫
I ain't your mama, Jeff.
撤回投诉吧
Take back the complaint.
我说过了 无法挽回了
I told you, it's done.
不是的
No, it isn't.
It doesn't even smell in here.
这里根本没有味道
撤回投诉
Take back the complaint.
我还给你做三明治了呢
I made you a sandwich.
你在里面做什么呢?啊?
What do you do in there? Huh?
-在哪里?
-在你的公♥寓♥里
-Where?
-In that damn apartment.
臭味…还有整晚不停的电动工具
The smells, all… all the power tools
going all hours of the night.
我只是在建造东西
I'm just building something.
那叫喊声呢?
Well, what about the screaming?
什么叫喊声?
What screaming?
我听到你的公♥寓♥里传出叫喊声
I hear screaming
coming from your apartment.
Mm.
有时候 我会做噩梦
Sometimes I have nightmares.
那位亚洲小男孩呢?
What about that little Asian boy?
I don't know.
我不知道
我们分手了
We broke up.
迪恩沃恩呢?
And what about Dean Vaughn?
你在走廊上跟他说话
从那以后 我就再没见过他了
You was talking to him in the hallway,
then I never saw him after that.
我跟你说
Tell you what,
你告诉我 他在哪里
you tell me where he is,
我就撤回投诉
I'll take back the complaint.
我不知道他去哪里了
I don't know where he went.
那好吧
All right then.
那你就搬走吧
You're movin' out.
把三明治吃了吧 我给你做的
Eat the sandwich. I made it for you.
我回头再吃
I'll eat it later.
我想看你吃 看看你是否喜欢
I want to see you try it.
See if you like it.
滚出我的公♥寓♥吧
Get out of my apartment.
吃吧
Eat it.
滚出我家!
Get outta my house.
你最好开门!
You better open up!
好吧
Okay.
好了 开始吧
剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表