剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表
Everyday citizens,
driven in your life, not by reward,
而是原则
but by principle.
做正确的事 正义的事
To do what is right. And just.
暴徒出现时 这两个人坚持立场
When the mobs came,
these two men stood their ground.
我们与他们同在 我们为他们为战
And we stood beside them,
and we fought for them
也为我们所有戴着警徽的人
and for all of us who put on a badge
并作为神圣的提醒
and serve as a hallowed reminder
我们照顾自己人
that we take care of our own.
面对巨大的障碍
这位勇敢的女性不顾一切
Facing great obstacles,
this brave woman went above and beyond
努力保护她的社区
to try and protect her community.
展现了不屈的决心
Displaying unyielding resolve,
体现了密尔沃基的伟大精神
typifying the great spirit of Milwaukee.
我很高兴请上台 今年的
I'm pleased to call to the stage,
this year's recipient
公民美德奖得主…
of the Citizens Merit Award…
我很自豪且荣幸地
It is with great pride and honor
请上台
that I call to the stage the recipients
密尔沃基警♥察♥协会
年度最佳警官奖得主
of the Milwaukee Police Association's
Officers of the Year Award.
格伦达克里夫兰
Glenda Cleveland.
约翰巴泽扎克和乔瑟夫加布里什
John Balcerzak and Joseph Gabrish.
谢谢局长 这是正确的做法
Thank you, Chief.
This is a step in the right direction.
老实说 我无言以对
Honestly, I'm at a loss for words.
我只是…
I just…
我接受这个奖 但有一个条件
I will accept this award on one condition.
未来 你要做得更好
That in the future, you do better.
这个奖是为了那个科纳拉克男孩
This is for the Konerak boy
and for all the other victims.
和其他所有受害者
别再让这种事发生
Don't let this happen again.
我们打算在联邦法♥院♥起诉市政♥府♥
We intend to sue the city in federal court
侵犯你儿子的平等保护权
for violating your son's right
to equal protection.
警♥察♥有保护你儿子的宪法义务
但他们没有做到
The police had a constitutional duty
to protect your son,
and they failed.
我们会为你的家庭
主张一千万美元的赔偿
We seek ten million dollars
in damages for your family.
我知道即使是这么多钱也不能抚慰
I know that even that amount of money
will do nothing to ease the suffering
你们现在的痛苦
that you're feeling right now.
但这能传达正确的信息
But it sends the right message.
这样的一笔钱
能让你的生活更轻松一点
A sum like that goes a long way
in making your lives
just a little bit easier.
他们要起诉市政♥府♥
要求赔偿一千万美元
我知道他们在拍卖♥♥杰夫瑞达莫的物品
I understand that they're
auctioning off Dahmer's belongings,
我会保证百分百的收益给到受害者
and I'm gonna make sure
100% of those proceeds go to the victims.
当然 包括你的家人
Which, of course, includes your family.
来 科拉克 卢克
这些是你最喜欢的…
你的所有家人
你的朋友
我们都在你身边 卢克
我们还为你准备了牛肉干
和炖猪肉…
还有你喜欢的蛋糕 卢克…
闭嘴!
-Shut up!
-Help!
救命!
救命!
Help!
放下!
Put it down!
救命!
Help!
…你一定会喜欢这个产品
…you're gonna
absolutely love this product.
基本上 直接披在肩上就行
Basically, you just drape it
directly over your shoulders,
就能当成背包来用
and you can use it like a backpack.
市场上绝无仅有 使用起来方便简单
It's like nothing else on the market.
It's easy to use, and it's easy for you.
价格便宜…
It comes in at a low price--
-谢谢
-不客气
-Thank you.
You're welcome.
我在大楼里见过你
I've seen you in the building before.
达娜 201室 走廊尽头那户
Dana. 201, end of the hall.
很高兴终于见到你了 我叫格伦达
Well, it's nice
to finally meet you. Glenda.
我在报纸上看到你试图帮助那个男孩
I read about you in the paper,
trying to help that boy.
你做的是件好事
That was a good thing you tried to do.
是的 虽然是好事
但我们得到了什么?
Yeah, well,
good as it was, what it get us?
还是不能睡在自己的床上
Still can't sleep in our own bed.
你会做噩梦吗?
You having nightmares?
我也会
但我们都来这里寻求安慰 对吧?
Me too,
but this is where
we're all coming for comfort, right?
听着 我告诉我女儿了
Look, I told my daughter.
我说:“如果我害怕 我会下楼的”
I said, "I'll come down if I get scared."
我说
“我没事 桑德拉 别担心我 桑德拉”
You know, I say, "I'm fine, Sandra.
Don't worry about me, Sandra."
“他不会击垮我的”
"He ain't gonna get the best of me."
但他在我神经里
我的大脑中 我停不下来
But he's in my nerves, in my brain.
-I can't get it to stop.
我得了严重的关节炎 两个膝盖都有
I got arthritis, real bad. Both knees.
我讨厌上下楼梯
Hate going up and down stairs.
但在我出门扔垃圾时 我走上三楼
But when I got trash to take out,
I take it up to the third floor,
穿过走廊 一直走到巷子里
down the hall,
all the way down to the alley,
只是为了不用路过那个混♥蛋♥的家
just so I don't have to walk past
that son of a bitch's apartment.
下次你要出去扔垃圾时
你把垃圾放在你门口就行
Next time your trash need to go out,
you set it right outside your door.
你真贴心 格伦达 但没必要
That's sweet of you, Glenda,
but no need to.
不行 姑娘 我们得照顾彼此
Oh, uh-uh.
Girl, we got to look out for each other.
好
Okay. Mm.
下车 宝贝 快他妈下车
Get up, baby, fucking get up.
你好?
Hello?
一千万美元?你这个亚洲佬
Ten million dollars, huh?
You fucking gook.
你别再多事 滚回你的稻田怎么样?
How about you leave well enough alone
and fuck off back to your rice paddy?
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思 各位
Excuse me, everyone.
请大家注意好吗?
Can I have your attention please?
我很抱歉 但为了安全起见
I am sorry, but due to safety reasons,
我得知不能再让住户睡在大厅里
I have been told I can no longer
allow residents to sleep in the lobby.
但在和大楼业主交谈后
But… But after speaking
with the owners of the building,
如果谁想留下来 我很高兴地通知
for those wishing to remain,
I am pleased to inform
that your rent will be lowered by 25%.
你的租金会降低25%
如果你想违反你的租约
也不会有违约金
And for those wishing to break your lease,
there will be no penalty in doing so.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思
我是格伦达克里夫兰 我来…
Excuse me.
My name is Glenda Cleveland, and I--
是的 我知道你是谁 很高兴见到你
Yes, I know who you are.
It's a pleasure to meet you.
我是乔治赫克
我帮他们把家人从老挝接过来的
I'm George Hecker.
I helped bring the family over from Laos.
他们没找到完整的尸体 只有…部分
They never found a whole body.
You know, just… parts.
虽然花了一段时间
但我们终于筹到了基金
Took a while,
but we finally raised the funds for this.
大主教区为棺材提供了资金
以便我们能有一个体面的纪念仪式
The archdiocese chipped in for the casket
so we could have a proper memorial.
我在想我能不能…
I was… I was wondering if I could…
这是那个男孩的母亲?
This is the boy's mother?
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表