剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表
弗林特女士 现在我们有机会
Now, Ms. Flint feels
that we have an opportunity here
以此做一些好事
for something good
to come out of all this.
弗雷斯♥诺♥州立大学的科学家
想要研究杰夫的大脑
Scientists at Fresno State University
would like to study Jeff's brain.
What… Hold on. I don't understand.
等一下 我不明白
这段时间里
他的大脑在哪里?现在在哪里?
Where…
Where's his brain been all this time?
I mean, where is it now?
在麦迪逊
Madison.
在威斯康辛大学的病理实验室
In the pathology lab,
at the University of Wisconsin.
不行
No way, no. No way.
莱昂内尔 拜托 先听人家说吧
Lionel, please. Just listen for once.
他写过遗嘱的
He wrote a will.
他说他想尽快全身火化
He said he wanted to be cremated
as soon as possible, his whole body.
他的大脑是身体的一部分 好吗?
You know,
his brain's part of his body, okay?
他说不要棺材
不要葬礼 不要墓碑 不要标记
He said no open casket,
no funeral, no headstone, no marker.
如果你这么在乎杰夫的遗愿
If you care so much about Jeff's wishes,
那你为什么要为他办追悼会?
why'd you have
a memorial service for him then?
只是家里的几位好友
It was just a few family friends.
但没有他的母亲
But not his mother.
好吧 大脑应该火化的
应该跟遗体一起火化的
Okay, the brain should be cremated.
It should have been when the body was.
莱昂内尔 我们有机会搞清楚
他为什么成为现在这样子的
We have a chance here, Lionel,
to find out why he was the way he was.
他是天生如此吗?
-Was it something he was born with?
也许哪里有小肿瘤呢?
Maybe there was
some small tumor somewhere?
杰夫为什么变成那样
我觉得我们都有自己的观点 是吧?
I think each of us has our own idea about
why Jeff was the way he was, don't we?
别说了 你太无♥耻♥了
Oh, stop it. Shame on you.
要知道 他们对约翰韦恩盖西
You know,
they just did this very same thing
也做了同样的事情
with that, uh, John Wayne Gacy.
取出他的大脑 做成切片什么的
They took out his brain,
and they made slides and whatnot.
你知道得出什么结论吗?完全正常
You know what conclusion
they reached? Perfectly normal.
研究杰夫的大脑 也会是同样的结果
Well, that's what
they're gonna say about Jeff's too.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
答案是不行 乔伊斯
Answer is no, Joyce.
不可能的
Never gonna happen.
我觉得我们应该把这件事放下了
No, I think we need to try
to put this behind us.
别再纠结了 向前看吧
Quit dragging it out and just…
you know, move on.
达莫先生 弗林特夫人
会选择在法庭上继续探讨此事的
Mr. Dahmer, this is something that
Mrs. Flint will choose to pursue in court.
是的 我估计她会的
Yeah, I bet she will.
如果你表现好
回家以后 我就让你看动画片 好吗?
If you be good, I'mma let you watch
cartoons when we get home, okay?
好呢 我们来看看吧
All right, let's see.
这里有奥利奥 趣多多 还有…
They got Oreos, Chips Ahoy, and Kee–
饼干!
Cookies! Cookies!
好呢 你想要哪个?
Okay. Which one you want?
全都要!
-All of them!
我给你买♥♥两个吧
你知道为什么吗?你被宠坏了
I'mma get you two.
You know why? You're spoiled.
你知道你为什么被宠坏了吗?
因为你是奶奶的小坏蛋
And you know why you're spoiled?
'Cause you're Granny's little rascal.
来吧 帮我把东西放上去
Come on, help me put this stuff up there.
你要当个大孩子来帮我吗?
You gonna be a big boy and help me?
(疯子之死
黑♥手♥党♥头目是如何杀死食人魔的)
下一位
Next.
法庭认为这种情况很不寻常
The court recognizes
a rather unusual situation here.
我以前没遇到过这种情况
以后可能也不会遇到了
It's one I certainly never encountered
before and probably won't again.
死者的父母双方存在利益冲突
We have competing interest
from the two parents of the deceased.
我认可杰弗瑞达莫的遗嘱声明
I recognize the statement
of wishes of Jeffrey Dahmer.
我也关心了结此事的问题
And I'm also concerned
with the issue of closure.
可以说 这是人类史上
相当邪恶的一章
This is a rather evil chapter
in our human existence, so to speak.
我相信对公众和所有相关人士来说
I believe it would be
beneficial to the public
了结此事都是有益的
and all concerned that there be closure.
把这件事彻底解决 大家都向前看
And that this matter is resolved
once and for all, and we move on.
所以…
Therefore…
我在此下令将大脑销毁
I hereby order the brain to be destroyed.
我还要说 我反对这种探究的本质
I also have to say, I object
to the very nature of this inquiry.
考虑到一个像死者那样的人时
When one considers
an individual like the deceased,
就会有一种诱惑 想要知道
there is a temptation to try to know,
并且确切地知道
and know definitively,
为什么像杰夫瑞达莫那样的人
why someone like Jeffrey Dahmer
会成为那样
is what he is.
成为他当初的样子
Or was.
我认为那样是十分危险的
I think there's a real danger there.
对于像他这样的人 没有简单的答案
There are no easy answers
when it comes to someone like him.
你永远不会知道 他为什么要那么做
You'll never know why he did what he did.
诚然 这是一个令人不安的事实
但是需要去接受
That's an uncomfortable truth, to be sure,
but it's one you need to accept.
谢谢你今天安排见我 杨小姐
Thank you for seeing me today, Ms. Yang.
当然 谢谢你的耐心 克里夫兰女士
Of course, and I appreciate
your patience, Ms. Cleveland.
-我们不得不重新约过几次时间
-七次
-We had to reschedule a few times.
-Seven.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
七次
Seven times.
那是你的办公室
重新安排这次会面的次数
That's how many times
your office rescheduled this meeting.
不过没关系
But it's okay.
就像我多次报♥警♥举报达莫一样
Like all those times
I called the cops on Dahmer,
我习惯坚持不懈了
I'm used to having to be persistent.
克里夫兰女士
我今天能为您做些什么呢?
So, Ms. Cleveland,
how can I help you today?
我想看看公园的进展如何
Well, I wanted to see
how the progress was on the park.
公园?
The park?
纪念公园
Mm-hmm. The park memorial.
当时跟我说
在拆除25大街的牛津公♥寓♥之后
I was told that the city was planning
to turn the old Oxford Apartments on 25th
市政♥府♥计划将其改造成一个公园
into a park after it was demolished.
所以我给你的办公室
写了一封信 说你们应该把公园
So I wrote your office a letter
saying y'all ought to make the park
建成一个纪念达莫案受害者的地方
a memorial to Dahmer's victims.
你还给我回信了
And you wrote me back a real nice letter.
有你的签名什么的 说你会去看看
Signed your name and everything,
saying that you would look into it.
是哦
Yes, right. Um…
总之 我是代表一些受害者家属
来了解最新情况的
So anyway, I'm here on behalf of some
of the victims' families to get an update.
前几天 我路过那里
那里还是一块空地
And I walked past there the other day,
and it's still a vacant lot.
我是说…都快两年了
I mean, I…
It's been nearly two years.
我正在查看我们的系统
So I'm checking our system,
似乎还在等待一些许可证的批准
and it seems we're still waiting
on some permit approvals.
要多久呢?
How long do those take?
这件事还很难说
剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表