剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表
Jeffrey, I hate you, motherfucker!
我恨你!
I hate you!
这就叫失控!
This is out of control!
别惹我 杰夫瑞!我他妈弄死你!
Don't fuck with me, Jeffrey!
I'll kill you, God damn it!
看看我!看看我 混♥蛋♥!
Look at me! Look at me, motherfucker!
达莫先生 在我宣判之前
Mr. Dahmer,
before I impose sentence,
你想宣读一份陈述 对吧?
I understand you have a statement
you'd like to read?
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
法官大人 现在都结束了
Your Honor, it is over now.
这场审判中 我从未想谋求自♥由♥
This has never been a case
of trying to get free.
我从来不想要自♥由♥
I didn't ever want freedom.
老实说 我想就此了断
Frankly, I wanted death for myself.
审判此案是为了
告诉全世界 我的所作所为
This was a case to tell the world
that I did what I did,
不是因为仇恨
not for reasons of hate.
我不恨任何人
I hated no one.
我知道 我非病即恶 或二者兼有
I knew I was sick or evil or both.
现在 我相信自己生病了
Now I believe I was sick.
医生给我讲解了这种疾病
The doctors have told me
about my sickness,
现在 我获得了些许安宁
and now I have some peace.
我知道自己造成了多大的伤害
I know how much harm I've caused,
被捕后 我也在尽力弥补
and I tried to do the best I could
after the arrest to make amends,
但无论我做什么
but no matter what I did,
我都无法挽回自己造成的可怕伤害
I could not undo
the terrible harm I've caused.
我力所能及的 就是协助指认遗体
My attempt to help identify the remains
was the best that I could do.
但这微不足道
And that was hardly anything.
我对于这些受害者家庭充满内疚
I feel so bad
for what I did to those poor families,
我也理解他们的愤怒
and I understand their rightful anger.
我知道自己会在监狱里度过余生…
I know I will be
in prison for the rest of my life…
我们正在密尔沃基县法♥院♥外
We're here outside
Milwaukee County Courthouse,
就在刚才 劳伦斯格拉姆法官
where just moments ago,
Judge Laurence Gram
判处连环杀人犯杰夫瑞达莫
15个连续无期徒刑
sentenced serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer
to 15 consecutive life terms in prison,
惩罚其夺去15条生命的罪行
one life term for each
person he's accused of killing.
你还好吗 妈妈?
You all right, Mama?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
我们逮住他了
We got that bastard. We got him.
他再也出不来了
And he ain't never getting out.
看来我是罪有应得 对吧?
Guess I'm getting
what's coming to me, huh?
哦 儿子
Oh, son.
-没关系 爸爸
-嗯
-It's okay, Dad.
-Yeah.
我们尽力了
We tried our best.
听着 我知道我们只有几分钟时间
所以我有话要告诉你
Listen, um,
I know we only have a few minutes,
so there's something I gotta tell you.
Um…
我四处寻找
Now, I've been looking everywhere
想弄清究竟谁该对此负责
to find out
who is responsible for all this,
怪这个怪那个 就是不怪自己
blaming everybody except myself.
是我 都怪我
And it's me. I'm the one to blame.
-别这么说
-亲爱的…
-Dad, you don't have to say that.
-Honey--
闭嘴 杰夫 拜托你听我说
Okay, shut up, Jeff.
Please just listen to me. Listen to me.
是我 是我害了你
It's me. I did this to you.
我真不该带你摆弄什么死动物
All that stuff with the dead animals,
I shouldn't have done that.
我不该教你做那些
I shouldn't have showed you
how to do that.
还有你那些杀人的幻想
And your, uh, your fantasies
about killing people and stuff,
我应该让你自在地对我敞开心扉
I should have made you feel like
you could tell me about that stuff.
你知道吗?
You know?
因为我也有同样的感受
Because I had those same feelings.
是我把阴暗面传给了你
And I gave you that part of me.
而我从未…
在你真正需要时给你足够的支持
And I never really…
helped you enough when you needed it.
你进监狱的时候 我写了封信给法官
When you went to prison,
I wrote a letter to the judge.
我说:“我儿子需要帮助”
因为我清楚就是这样
I said, "My son needs help,"
'cause I knew you did,
但我止步于此 这根本不够 而且…
but I just left it at that,
and that wasn't enough, and…
我不是个好父亲
I wasn't a good father.
因为我不是个好丈夫
I wasn't, 'cause I wasn't a good husband.
你没有安全感
And you didn't feel safe.
我丢下你一个人
I left you alone.
我居然丢下你一个人
I can't believe
that I left you alone.
对不起…我不该丢下你一个人
Oh, I'm so--
I'm so sorry I left you alone.
该走了
Time to go.
我永远都不会原谅自己
And I'll… I'll never forgive myself.
好 但我不会再离开你了
Okay, but I won't leave you again.
我保证 儿子 我会补偿你的
I promise, son.
I'll… I'll make it up to you.
我每周都会来看你 给你打电♥话♥
I'll visit you every week, and I'll call.
我许久之前就知道会有今天
I've known this was coming
for a long time now.
我有很多话要说
There's so much I need to say.
但却无法用语言表达
But I find it impossible
to put into words…
因为这一切都太可怕了
…because it's all so horrible.
言语无法表达我的悲伤
Words can't express the scale of my grief.
在我试图担起自己的责任时
When I try to take responsibility
for the part I played in all of this,
一切都痛苦得难以承受
it is simply too painful to do so.
但我没有资格
But denying I had any part in it
通过否认获取安慰
-is a comfort I can't allow myself.
因为我知道 这不是真的
Because I know it isn't true.
杰夫 我让你失望了
I failed you, Jeff,
很抱歉 我没成为你需要的母亲
and I'm sorry
I wasn't the mother you needed.
我再也不想
带着这样的愧疚继续活下去
And I am no longer willing to live
with the guilt of that fact.
对于杰夫的各位受害者
To all of Jeff's victims,
我根本无法表达自己的懊悔
I cannot express to you
the magnitude of my regret.
尝试也无济于事
So it's pointless to even try.
对我的儿子大卫 我想说原谅我
To my son David, please forgive me.
你能战胜这一切
You've been able
to rise above all of this,
很抱歉 我没能做到
and I'm sorry that I'm not able to.
我爱你 也爱你的哥哥
I love you and your brother.
我尽力了
I tried my best.
亲爱的…
Sweetheart.
等等 我这章正写到中间
Hold on.
I'm in the middle of a chapter here.
当杰夫…
When, uh, Jeff was…
你还记得杰夫参军前那个圣诞吗?
Remember that Christmas
before Jeff went in the Army?
嗯 可是…
Okay, but--
等一下
Just one second. One second.
是啊 我怎么之前不知道
Oh, yeah,
how did I not know that writing a book
其实我就该写本书?
is what I should've
been doing the whole time?
我觉得我♥干♥这个还有两下子
I think I have a knack for it.
莱昂内尔 我刚和大卫通过电♥话♥
Lionel, I just got off
the phone with David.
她没事
She's okay.
但他说乔伊斯试图自杀
But he said
that Joyce tried to kill herself.
剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表