剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表
家里就像遭遇了龙♥卷♥风♥
This house looks like a tornado hit it.
我不知道你们会来
Didn't know
you guys were comin'.
这里到底是怎么回事?
What the heck's going on here?
杰夫 这些酒是怎么回事?
What's with all the alcohol, Jeff?
刚开过派对而已
Just threw a party.
你都不看看周围吗?
Well, look around, why don't you?
家里乱死了!
This place is a mess!
所以就是她吗?
So is this her?
莎莉
Shari.
这是杰夫 天啊 杰夫
This is Jeff. Jeez, Jeff.
你好 杰夫
Hi, Jeff.
-你好
-你妈妈呢?
-Hi.
-Where's your mom at?
我不知道 她走了
I don't know. She left.
她去哪里了?
Well, where'd she go?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 那她是什么时候走的?
Well, when did she leave?
大概三个月前
Like three months ago.
不好意思 你说什么?
I'm sorry, what?
It's always the same with her.
她总是这样
只考虑自己
The only person
she's thought of is herself.
这次是把一个18岁的男孩
独自留在家里了
And here, she's leaving
an 18-year-old boy alone in the house.
也没人给他做饭什么的
天知道你这些日子吃的什么
Nobody to cook for him or anything.
God knows what you've been eating.
老实说 这是犯罪 她这样做…
Honestly, it's criminal.
That she would do that…
-真是可恶 不好意思
-爸爸
-Goddammit. Excuse me.
-Dad.
我没事的
I'm okay.
不 杰夫 你有事
No, Jeff, you're not okay.
你一直在喝酒
You've been drinking.
我看到空啤酒罐了
也闻到你身上的酒味了
I saw the empty cans,
and I smell it on you.
你过得不好
You're not okay.
来吧 把这杯喝了
Come on, I want you to drink that.
我不喜欢咖啡
I don't like coffee.
好吧 我需要你清醒过来
因为这很重要
Yeah, well, I need you to sober up
because this is important.
我们得想办法
让你的生活重回正轨 好吗?
We have to figure out how
we're gonna get your life in order, okay?
好吗?
Okay?
Oh.
糖放得太多了 杰夫
That's an awful lot of sugar, Jeff.
关你什么事?你又不是我妈妈
What do you care? You're not my mom.
-我才刚认识你
-杰夫
-I just met you.
-Jeff.
-没事 莱昂内尔 没关系的
-我不知道该说什么了
-No, Lionel, it's okay. It's okay.
-I don't know what to say.
你说得对 杰夫 我不是你妈妈
You're right, Jeff. I'm not your mom.
但我爱你父亲 所以我也爱你
But I love your father,
which means I love you.
好吗?
Okay?
有时对你严厉 也是爱你的一种方式
Sometimes that's gonna come
in the form of tough love.
你成功毕业了 非常了不起
Well, you managed to graduate.
That's, um, that's an accomplishment.
勉强毕业吧 不过是的
Barely. But yeah.
你申请大学了吗?
You apply to any colleges?
没有
No.
杰夫…我是说 你在搞什么…?
You know, Jeff… I mean, what the heck…?
你最近在干什么啊?
What have you been doing?
-可能已经太晚了
-所以我才没申请
-It's probably too late now.
-That's why I didn't apply.
杰夫
Jeff.
要知道 你一直很擅长科学 我不知道
You know, you were always
so good at science. It's…
I don't, I don't know.
我知道大多数
去大学学习科学的人 他们…
I know most of the guys who are going
to college for science, and they get…
他们的成绩都很好
they get good grades and stuff.
我的成绩太差了
My grades are shit.
那社区大学呢?
Well, what about community college?
社区大学就像是
Community college, that's, like,
为失败者准备的
for failures.
也许社区大学是目前的唯一选择了
Well, I mean,
that might be where we're at.
是啊
Yeah.
但就像…
But, like, uh…
我是一个失败者
That's what I am.
我为什么要假装自己不是呢?
Why am I trying to pretend
to be something I'm not?
你知道吗?
You know?
我…
I'm
不是一个好孩子了
not a good kid.
爸爸 我很不正常
Dad, I'm not a normal guy.
我不合群 又很奇怪 我不…
I don't fit in. I'm weird. I don't…
我跟其他人…不一样
I'm different from everybody else.
-我觉得我有病
-杰夫 拜托 别这样 这是…
-There's something wrong with me, I think.
-Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, just come on.
不是 我说真的 爸爸
-Don't. This is--
No, I'm serious, Dad.
我想做一些事 以及…
There's things that I want to do, and…
我还做过一些事 我…
And there's stuff
that I've done that I, uh…
我也不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我应该告诉你…
I think I should tell you about…
跟你谈谈…
About, uh…
我曾经的一些幻想
About some of the fantasies that I've had.
好吧 等一下
Okay, so, wait a minute.
你是想讨论性方面的问题吗?
Is this sex stuff
you're talkin' about here?
是的 那是其中一部分
Yeah. That's part of it.
你知道吗?抱歉
You know what? Hey, I'm sorry.
-我有一个主意 只是…
-什么?
-I just got an idea. Just…
-What?
Um…
俄亥俄州立大学
-Ohio State.
-Oh.
我们要送他去俄亥俄州立大学
是的 送你去俄亥俄州立大学
We're gonna get him into Ohio State.
We are. Gonna get you into Ohio State.
Huh? Yeah, I'll even
pay for the first semester.
是的 我会帮你支付第一学期的学费
Oh.
那里的科学学科很棒
Got a great science program.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
Huh?
我觉得…
I think…
我觉得听起来不错
I think that sounds good.
很好
Good.
那就决定了 我们就去申请吧
It's decided then.
That's what we're gonna do.
-好的
-你觉得呢?
-Okay.
-What do you think?
我觉得这是一个好主意
你在开玩笑吗?
I think it's a great idea.
Are you kidding?
Aw.
你最好是在享受生活呢
You better be having
the time of your life.
听起来你是挺滋润的 老天爷
It sounds like you are,
for goodness' sakes.
我们给你出学费
结果我却接到院长的电♥话♥了
All the money we gave you to come here,
and now I get a call from the dean.
好吧 我就直说了 杰夫有去上课吗?
Okay, I'm just gonna cut to the chase.
Is Jeff going to class?
没有
No.
都是早上的课 我起不来
It's all these morning classes.
I can't wake up for 'em.
你的平均绩点呢?
What's your GPA?
杰夫的平均绩点是0.45
Jeff's GPA is a 0.45.
天啊
剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表