剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表
这不是谁的错
It's nobody's fault.
你跟他在车♥库♥里给路毙动物开膛破肚
-You think I did this to him…
-It's not about who's to blame.
when you were cutting up roadkill with him
还觉得这是我害的 莱昂内尔?
in that fucking garage, Lionel?
是啊 你走吧 乔伊斯
就像你离开你儿子那样
Yeah, just walk away, Joyce.
Just like you walked away from your son.
莱昂内尔
Lionel.
你还吃那些药吗?
你♥他♥妈♥到底吃了多少?
You still on those pills, huh?
-How many you fucking taking? Huh?
-Lionel! Lionel! Stop it!
莱昂内尔!行了!
别说了
Stop it.
好吧 对不起 天啊 请原谅我
All right, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
God. Oh God, forgive me.
-对不起
-没关系
-I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-It's okay.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
有什么事吗?
May I help you?
斯特劳特夫人?
Ms. Straughter?
是我
Yes.
-我是乔伊斯弗林特 我…
-我知道你是谁
-I'm Joyce Flint. I'm--
-I know who you are.
请问您女儿
也就是柯蒂斯的母亲多萝西在吗?
Is your daughter Dorothy here,
Curtis's mother?
不在 弗林特女士 你想做什么?
She's not. What is it you want, Ms. Flint?
首先 请允许我
Well, first, let me just say how
为发生的事表达我深深的歉意
deeply, deeply sorry I am
for what happened.
我儿子
For what my son
对您外孙柯蒂斯做了那种事
did to your grandson Curtis.
我知道 我说什么都没有用
I realize there's nothing I can say.
他的行径不可原谅
It's unforgivable.
弗林特女士 你为什么要来?
Why are you here, Ms. Flint?
我来是因为
I came here because
我希望能作为母亲
和您或者您的女儿
I was hoping to speak to you
or your daughter
聊几句
as a mother.
看看…
To ask if…
您二位中是否有人
if either of you might be willing
明天可以在法庭上
to say something in court tomorrow
为杰夫说两句话
on behalf of Jeff.
为杰夫?
On behalf of Jeff?
这样法官可能会
考虑把他送进精神病院
That the judge might consider
sending him to a mental facility
而不是监狱
and not to prison.
你要我们原谅你儿子?
You want us to forgive your son?
让法官原谅他?
Ask the judge to forgive him?
不
No.
我同情你 女士
I feel for you, ma'am.
真的
Truly, I do.
你希望表达自己
作为母亲的心声 这我能理解
You want your truth as a mother
to be heard, I understand that.
但也许现在该你倾听别人的真♥相♥了
But maybe now it's time for you
to listen to somebody else's truth.
你明白吗?
You understand?
让我们听听第一份影响陈述
Let's hear
the first impact statement.
我和家人乘船来到这个国家
My family and I
came to this country by boat.
我们很穷 但我们充满希望
We were poor,
but we were hopeful.
美国梦
American dream.
我们相信美国梦
We believed in the American dream.
但现在 我们却生活在噩梦中
But now, we're living in a nightmare.
这都是因为杰夫瑞达莫
And it's all because of Jeffrey Dahmer.
他夺走了我们的儿子 科纳拉克
He robbed us of our son, Konerak.
他夺走了我们的梦想
He robbed us of our dream.
我叫雪莉休斯 托尼休斯的母亲
My name is Shirley Hughes,
and I'm Tony Hughes's mother.
我想告诉杰夫瑞达莫
I would like to say
to Jeffrey Dahmer that…
他根本不了解自己给我的家人带来的
he don't know the pain,
the hurt, the loss,
痛苦、伤害、失落和精神的煎熬
and the mental state
he's put our family in.
但我想读一首
我儿子的好朋友写的诗
But I'd just like to read a poem
that a good friend of my son's wrote.
“你为什么要攻击我 杰夫瑞?
"Why are you attacking me, Jeffrey?"
我以为你我是朋友
"I thought you were my friend."
为什么我成了
你残酷邪恶世界的受害者?
"Why am I a victim
in your cruel and evil world?"
看看我脸上流下的泪水
"Look at the tears roll down my face."
每一滴都在求救 要知道 我想活下去
"See that each one is a cry for help,
and realize that I want to live."
我对你做过什么
"What have I done to you
会让你如此疯狂 如此邪恶?”
to make you such a maniac,
to make you such a devil?"
为什么这种事
会发生在艾迪这样的人身上?
Why did this happen
to a person like Eddie?
他付出了那么多 索取的那么少
He gave so much and asked for so little.
他只希望有机会做自己
All he wanted was a chance to be himself.
你杀死了我的兄弟
When you killed my brother, you killed
同时也杀死了
我的父母
my mother and father.
法官大人 我恳求您
I beg you, Your Honor,
不要让这个人再行人世 再见天日
don't let this man ever walk the streets
or see daylight again.
早上好 法官
Good morning, Honor.
我叫唐纳德布雷多夫
My name is Donald Bradehoft.
我是…
I'm the…
布雷多夫家的人
For the Bradehoft family.
虽然我们家不乏亲情之爱
As much as love in our family closed,
母亲生了五个可爱的孩子
my mother gave five beautiful kids.
我们失去了…
We lost…
达莫毁了我们家的小宝贝
He destroyed the baby of the family.
我希望你下地狱!
And I hope you go to hell!
我爱这个世界
I love this world.
你们做得很好
You guys did a wonderful job.
我从心底感谢上帝
Bottom of my heart, thank to God,
我有很多力量
I got a lot of strength.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
上帝保佑美国
God bless America.
我再也没有机会告诉他我爱他
I'll never get a chance again
to tell him that I loved him.
你夺走了我母亲的长外孙
You took my mother's
oldest grandchild from her.
为此 我永远不会原谅你
And for that, I can never forgive you.
“妈妈 我走了
"Mom, I'm gone."
我知道 一条恶龙
为此日夜撕咬你的心
"I know there's a dragon piercing
your heart day and night because of this,
不过 我并未走远
but yet, I'm not far away."
大拇指再加两根手指
"Two fingers and one thumb
是用手语说‘我爱你’
means 'I love you' in sign language."
妈妈 你哭泣时
"When you cry, Mom,
将你的泪滴洒向窗外
place one teardrop outside
your window ledge,
当我经过时 我会用泪水与你交换
and when I pass by,
I'll exchange it for one of mine."
这样 我就能永远陪伴着你
"And then I'll always be with you."
大拇指再加两根手指
"Two fingers and one thumb."
你的儿子 托尼”
"Your son, Tony."
我叫丽塔依斯贝尔
My name is Rita Isbell,
我是艾洛尔林赛的大姐
and I'm the oldest sister
of Errol Lindsay.
杰…管你叫什么 撒旦
Je-- Whatever your name is, Satan.
我气得发疯!
I'm mad!
这就是人失控时的样子!
This is how you act
when you are out of control?!
我甚至不忍♥眼看我妈受这份罪!
Now, I don't want to ever have to see
my mother go through this again!
永远不想 杰夫瑞!
Never, Jeffrey!
杰夫瑞 我恨你 混账东西!
剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表