剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表
Come on. Come on.
操!
Fuck!
拜托 宝贝
Come on, baby.
-搞什么?天啊!
-别担心 我不是警♥察♥!
-What the fuck? Jesus!
-Don't worry, I'm not a cop!
什么?
What?
我在酒吧见过你
I seen you at the bar.
需要帮忙吗?
You need some help?
不用 我没事 只是…电瓶没电了
Uh, no. I'm all right.
Just a… dead battery.
Ugh.
我不知道你打算怎么解决
你应该让我帮你
I don't know how you're gonna fix that.
You should let me help you.
我只是…我奶奶家就在附近
-I was just--
My grandma's house
is just around the corner.
我们可以把我的车开过来
帮你跨接引线发动
We can get my car,
drive back here, and give you a jump.
好啊 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
是啊
Yeah.
那我就在这里等着了
Uh, I'll just wait here then.
别呀 你应该跟我一起来
No, you should come with.
这边治安不好 你不应该坐在这里
This is a rough area.
You shouldn't just be sitting there.
走吧 我们打车走 免得被抢劫了
Come on. Let's grab a taxi
before we get robbed.
多谢了
Thanks a lot.
客气
You bet.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
杰夫
Jeff.
谢谢 杰夫 我叫罗恩
Thanks, Jeff. I'm Ron.
-锁车了吗 罗恩?
-是啊
-You lock it, Ron?
-Yeah.
-很好
-你住在附近吗?
-Good.
-So you live around here?
是啊 住在我奶奶家 暂住而已
Yeah, my grandma's.
Just for… just for now.
进来吧
Come on in.
嘿 我们得安静点
Hey, we gotta be quiet though.
不然野兽就会醒来骂我了
Otherwise, the beast will wake up
and start chewing me out.
进来吧
Come on in.
坐吧 不用拘束
Here, just make yourself at home.
我去找我的车钥匙
I gotta find my car keys.
Oh God.
天啊
嘿 想去看看地窖吗?
Hey, you wanna see the fruit cellar?
地窖?
Fruit cellar?
不了 伙计 听着 我来这里
是因为你说可以帮我 好吗?
Nah, man. Look, I'm just here because
you said you could give me a hand, okay?
是啊 我会帮你的
只是…我要找到我的车钥匙
Yeah, I'm gonna help you. I just…
I gotta find my car keys.
你为什么不坐下呢?想喝一杯吗?
Just… Why don't you sit down?
Do you want a drink?
不了 我早上还要上班!
如果你不打算帮我…
No, I do not. I gotta work in the morning!
If that's not what you had in mind--
好吧 安静!我只是想要礼貌一些
Fine, quiet! I'm just being polite.
想看看你在等待的时候
Seeing if you want something is all,
是否想要喝点什么
while you wait.
你想喝咖啡吗?
You want a coffee or something?
好吧
Fine.
那就快点吧
But make it quick.
好的 先生 脱因速溶咖啡可以吧?
Yes, sir. Sanka okay?
没问题 谢谢
Sanka's fine. Thank you.
速溶咖啡最快了
Don't get quicker than that.
-谢谢
-不客气
-Thank you.
-You're welcome.
有人在下面吗 杰夫?
Is somebody down there with you, Jeff?
我没事 奶奶!只是我的朋友!
I'm fine, Grandma! It's just my friend!
现在已经很晚了 杰夫!
It's very late, Jeff!
是啊 我们知道!
Yeah, we know!
天啊
Jeez.
你知道今晚不会发生什么的 对吧?
You know there's nothing
happening here tonight, right?
我已经说得很清楚了
Like, I've made that pretty clear.
我们不会做♥爱♥什么的
We're not sleeping together or nothing.
好吧
Well,
走着瞧吧
we'll see.
好吧 去你的 我要走了
All right. Fuck you. I'm outta here.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
你没事吧?
You okay?
是的 我只是…
Yeah, I just
真的很头晕
got real light-headed.
杰夫?
Jeff?
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm gonna throw up.
你为什么不坐下来呢?
Just sit down a sec.
好了 放轻松
-There you go. Just relax.
没关系
It's okay.
It's okay.
你在里面放东西了 对吧?
You put
something in that, didn't you?
杰夫!
Jeff!
怎么了?
What?
我觉得你的朋友该回家了 杰夫!
I think your friend
should go home now, Jeff!
是啊 我们马上就走 好吗?
Yeah, we're leaving now, okay?
晚安
Good night.
你真帅啊
You're so beautiful.
杰夫!
Jeff!
那是谁?
Who is that?
只是我的朋友
It's just my friend.
我不知道你有黑人朋友 杰夫
I didn't know you had Black friends, Jeff.
现在已经不是1920年代了 奶奶
Well, it's not the 1920s anymore
or whatever, Grandma.
是的 我知道
Yes. I know that.
他怎么了?
What's wrong with him?
没什么 他只是有点喝多了
Nothing.
He just had a little too much to drink.
我只是想让他醒醒酒
I'm just trying to sober him up.
你一直在喝酒啊
You've been drinking.
我没有
No, I haven't.
他会生病吗?
Is he gonna be sick?
快回去睡觉吧 奶奶
Just go back to bed, Grandma.
你应该带这位年轻人去医院
You should take
that young man to a hospital.
什么?他只是有点喝醉了 奶奶
What? He's just a little wasted, Grandma.
我不会让陌生人死在我家的!
I will not have some stranger
dying in my house!
他会没事的!就让他睡吧!天啊!
He'll be fine!
Just let him sleep it off! Jeez!
不行!
No!
有点不对劲 我要给你父亲打电♥话♥
Something is not right here.
I'm calling your father.
嘿!不要联♥系♥任何人 懂吗?
Hey! Nobody's calling anybody, okay?
他只是有点喝多了 睡一觉就好了
He had a little too much to drink.
He's just gonna sleep it off.
快去睡觉吧
Now, go back to bed.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我要给这位年轻人盖上毯子
I am giving this young man a blanket.
我要在楼下看着他 直到他醒过来
And I am staying down here
and watching him until he wakes up.
你不用这么做的!
You don't have to do that!
如果这位年轻人病了
我就带他去医院
And if this young man is sick,
I am taking him to a hospital.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
你在喝酒了 上帝知道你还在做什么
Well, drinking is what you were doing,
and God knows what else.
太他妈离谱了!
-This is fucking unreal!
嘴巴放干净一点 小子!
You watch your mouth, young man!
如果你想去你的房♥间 没问题
但我就待在这里!
You want to go up to your room,
fine, but I am staying right here!
你放心 我肯定会告诉你♥爸♥的
And you can bet your sweet bippy
your father's gonna hear about this.
剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表