剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表
And you're saying
there's nothing you can do about that?
没有任何证据 是的 我只能那么说
Without any evidence,
yes, that's what I'm saying.
-他是因为什么被逮捕的?
-我不能泄露那些信息
-What was he arrested for?
-I can't divulge that information.
耽误你的时间了
Thank you for your time.
嘿!
Hey! Hey!
-别上那辆出租车
-搞什么?
-Don't get in that cab!
-What the hell?
你闭嘴 混♥蛋♥!
You shut your mouth, motherfucker!
兄弟 这家伙会谋害你的!
他就是疯子!
Brother, this dude will try to kill you!
He's fucking crazy!
拜托
Oh, come on.
什么…?你打算…?
What…? You're just gonna…?
喂!
Hey!
过来拿你的50美元
Come get your 50 dollars.
不!
No!
拜托 什么…?
Oh, come on. What…?
你去哪里了?
都十点了!
你被禁足了!
我们跟你说过回家时间的
你应该按时回家!
儿子?
I call ambulance.
I call ambulance.
下来!
Step down!
把东西放到地上
Put that on the ground.
请跟我们走一趟
Come with us, please.
达莫先生 请站起来
Mr. Dahmer, please stand.
对于二级性侵犯的指控
To the charge of sexual assault
in the second degree,
你没有提出抗辩
you have pled no contest.
因此 我在此宣判你
Therefore, I hereby sentence you
to one year in the custody
在密尔沃基县监狱服刑一年
of the Milwaukee County
House of Correction.
好了 达莫先生
Now, Mr. Dahmer,
现在看着你 让我想起我的孙子
looking at you right now,
you remind me a lot of my grandson.
他也有过酗酒的问题
Now, he had a problem with alcohol.
但他痛改前非了
But he turned it around.
现在他有一家成功的洗车店
And now he has a successful car wash.
你不是那种
应该被送进监狱的人 好吗?
You are not the kind of guy who belongs
in the correction system, okay?
你需要第二次机会
You need a second chance.
今天是你的幸运日
因为我要给你这样的机会
And this is your lucky day
because I'm gonna give it to you.
另一方面 希望你已经吸取教训
And on the other side of this, hopefully
you will have learned your lesson
能够好好表现
and you'll get your act together.
我看到你有稳定的工作
Now, I see
that you have steady employment.
所以法♥院♥愿意给你
每周最多40小时的监外工作时间
So the court is willing to grant you
work release of up to 40 hours per week.
完成工作后 直接向监狱报告
When you finish your work,
you report directly back to jail.
虽然法庭有义务
将这样的安排告知你的雇主
And while the court is obliged to inform
your employer of this arrangement,
但我愿意帮你一个忙
I'm willing to do you the favor
不提及你不当行为的具体性质
of leaving out the exact nature
of your… misconduct.
你觉得可以吗?
Does that sound fair to you?
是的 谢谢 法官大人
Yes. Thank you, Your Honor.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
奶奶家
Grandma's.
我们全家要一起吃最后一顿饭
We're gonna have
one last dinner together as a family.
等你出狱后 你要自己出去住
And then when you get out,
you're gonna get a place of your own.
因为我们对你束手无策了 杰夫
Because we're at our wits' end
with you, Jeff.
我们没办法了
Our wits' end!
烤制大概还需要十分钟
Roast is gonna take
about another ten minutes.
你想再来杯啤酒吗 杰夫?
You want another beer, Jeff?
好啊 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
杰夫 你的保释金是你奶奶付的
You know, Jeff,
it was your grandmother
who paid your bail.
好吗?对她来说 2500美元可不少了
Okay? Twenty-five hundred dollars
is a lot for her.
希望你能把钱还给她
You're gonna be expected to pay that back.
整件事都是圈套 我只是拍了些照片
This whole thing was a setup.
All's I was doing was some photography.
别说了
Be quiet.
看来我不能再有兴趣爱好了
No more hobbies for me, I guess.
够了
Enough.
那个盒子在哪里?
Where is that box?
什么盒子?
What box?
别装傻
Don't play dumb.
你奶奶有一个盒子
里面全都是我的东西
Your grandmother has a box
with all my stuff in it.
照片 绶带 我的各种成就
Photos, ribbons, all my accomplishments.
我希望你还给我
And I want you to give it back.
去拿吧
Go get it.
不行 她给我了
No, she gave it to me.
可恶 杰夫!
Goddammit, Jeff!
去拿吧
Get it.
好吧
Fine.
你要跟着我吗?
Are you gonna follow me?
是的
Yes, I am.
来吧 打开吧
Come on, open it.
不行 我把钥匙弄丢了
I can't. I lost the key.
杰夫 别骗我了!
Jeff, don't lie to me!
我没有说谎 我不知道钥匙去哪里了
I'm not lying. I don't know where it is.
天啊!里面有坏东西吧 杰夫
Oh godda--!
There's something bad in there, Jeff.
是什么呢 色情杂♥志♥吗?
What is it, pornography?
不是 只是我的东西
No. It's just, like, my stuff.
是同性恋色情杂♥志♥吗 杰夫?
Is it gay pornography, Jeff?
因为这些年来 我在你的床垫底下
从来没有发现过《花♥花♥公♥子♥》杂♥志♥
Because all these years, I look under
your mattress, I don't find a Playboy.
现在你要因为
猥亵13岁男孩而入狱了
Now you're going to jail
for molesting a 13-year-old boy.
不是的 只是我的东西
棒球卡什么的!
No, it's just, like, my stuff,
like baseball cards!
你不打算告诉我吗?
那我就要把这东西砸开了!
You're not gonna tell me, are you?
Oh fuck,
I'll break the fuckin' thing open!
拜托 爸爸!搞什么?
Come on, Dad! What the heck?
快点开门 杰夫!
Open this fucking door, Jeff!
别砸坏你的盒子 爸爸
我找到钥匙了 就在这里
Don't break your box, Dad.
I found the key. Right here.
只是一些色情杂♥志♥
It's just some pornos.
我放在里面 免得奶奶发现
Put 'em in there
so Grandma wouldn't find 'em.
抱歉
Sorry.
Yeah.
晚饭好了!
Dinner's ready!
我们最好下去吧 是啊
We… we better get down there. Yeah.
亲爱的 我知道你很难过
Hon, I know you're upset.
没事的
It's okay.
知道自己的儿子
明早要进监狱 没人能开心的
No one likes to know that their son's
going to prison in the morning.
我一直问自己…
I just keep asking myself…
是我影响他的吗?
Did I do this to him?
-我是认真的 我有没有…
-亲爱的
-I mean it. Did I--
-Sweetheart.
I mean, should
I have stayed in that fucking marriage?
我该死守着那段操蛋婚姻吗?
我应该陪他做更多的事情吗?
比如制♥作♥标本 他很喜欢那些东西
Should I have done
more things with him like taxidermy?
He really loved that stuff.
亲爱的 你不能这样对自己
Honey, you can't do that to yourself.
因为我真应该更努力反对的
剧集 | 怪物:杰夫瑞·达莫的故事(2022) | 导航列表